Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

I totally agree!πŸ˜† It will take not less than 4 months to think of travelling, infact I doubt it can happen before November or December πŸ˜†

International ye saal.nahi hone waala hai. Domestic travelling challu kar dein wohi bahut hai. Sana wld be happy and lucky  agar iss saal isse punjab jaane kaa mauka mil jaaye. Canada to bhool jaao

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Ye background kab tak rahega πŸ˜†. 

lockdown khatam hone tan πŸ˜†

All her videos with same position and same background πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

lockdown khatam hone tan πŸ˜†

All her videos with same position and same background πŸ˜†

but all these are a recent shoot .. the last 3 days are shot at the same time .. with jeans and change of T-shirt and salwar kurta .. 

The ones before shot early with quarantine video 

Ashhima3 thumbnail

International ye saal.nahi hone waala hai. Domestic travelling challu kar dein wohi bahut hai. Sana wld be happy and lucky  agar iss saal isse punjab jaane kaa mauka mil jaaye. Canada to bhool jaao

I doubt they will stop for so long as business needs to run, but for shoot and stuffs to travel which can be delayed will be pushed 

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The one thing constant in world is sana's denim and that background..πŸ€£πŸ˜†

We have memorized that dining table and ganpati pic ..can she move to some other place now ..?? I m sure the photoshoot was not restricted to just living room or was it??πŸ€”πŸ€£

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divaprincess

The one thing constant in world is sana's denim and that background..πŸ€£πŸ˜†

We have memorized that dining table and ganpati pic ..can she move to some other place now ..?? I m sure the photoshoot was not restricted to just living room or was it??πŸ€”πŸ€£

She stays alone and why didn’t she shoot sitting on the dining chair?  Why is she sitting so uncomfortably in that chair without backrest or armrest? πŸ˜‚

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

First class for all those Sidhearts ishq ladaoing online with Shehnaazians πŸ€£

lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It is also an indirect confirmation that sidnaaz r together now. Sid complaining abt bigg boss life. And him being teased  abt his chakkar. No one interested to hear abt Sid's dukhda kyunki wohi life continued hai.

Well wohi chakkar abhi bhi chal raha hai bas chupaane ki ghatiya koshish chak rahi haiπŸ€ͺ

Whole world knows about sidnaaz except the delusional ones ..or I feel still they know it but don’t want to accept it ...

Not just that they are together everyone knows they are talk of the town ,there chemistry has definately impressed everyone ..and sid is enjoying all this leg pulling ...

I feel sid is in a very happy space now ,the fact that he got his love in B.B. house has brought him in a very positive light ..everyone is feeling that he has enjoyed his love relation to the zenith....and they all even know he is still enjoying the relationship behind the doors πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..sidnaaz has become so famous that even in this music vedio indirectly also sidnaaz relation topic needs to come πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Now a days it feels it has become mandatory to mention something or talk about sidnaaz to get attention ....😜😜😜