Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

Hello friends!! Chai peeyoge๐Ÿ˜†?

Well please do not forget to stream the MV, your single view too, would make a difference. Boond boond se hi to sagar bharta hai๐Ÿ˜Ž. So kindly stream, please.

https://youtu.be/3fSlGG_qnzs

Shukriya bhai apun ka to fasting hai , but bhula dunga zarur dekhu gi , subha sham 

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Omg....it means sana ka June July America trip bhi cancel ho jaye ga ? ....sid also wish to go with sana but ab kia hoga, aur kitna lockdown mai rehna hoga, ๐Ÿค”

but in sab mai ek baat to bohot achi hogi, sidnaaz would be spending time together for almost 9 months then....(4.5 months in bb, 1.5 month in and out MSK time, 3 months under one roof๐Ÿ˜‰) 

PS. I pray everyone stay safe and healthy...and plz god make this virus finishes soon from all over the world ๐Ÿ™

Edited by BS.KSG_Dewani - 4 years ago
Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

maybe as per news maybe they might extend around a week to 2 weeks in these cities and then decide! 

Yes in Pune we are getting strong inputs for an extended lockdown

Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Maharashtra has highest cases and deaths and itโ€™s not decreasing. They have to extend lock down and be very strict now. Because they have no other chance as people are dying. This video broke my heart. 
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_aIQFHnFtU/?igshid=x2bm8z9192ob

And the saddest part is I still see a few ...though very few people going for walks in morning and evening...without masks and not looking much concerned ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indibandi20

Yes in Pune we are getting strong inputs for an extended lockdown

yeah but as per news it wonโ€™t be for months, as they are checking percentages increase and they will plan phase wise too! So it depends on how strictly the zones will follow it! But I feel here Maharashtra CM lacked controlling the places! Even delhi one complex which was locked completely and was red zone has been released slowly now as they followed the rules properly and it was improved I heard in the news! So they will have to follow that in Mumbai and Pune too!  

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BS.KSG_Dewani

Omg....it means sana ka June July America trip bhi cancel ho jaye ga ? ....sid also wish to go with sana but ab kia hoga, aur kitna lockdown mai rehna hoga, ๐Ÿค”

but in sab mai ek baat to bohot achi hogi, sidnaaz would be spending time together for almost 9 months then....(4.5 months in bb, 1.5 month in and out MSK time, 3 months under one roof๐Ÿ˜‰) 

PS. I pray everyone stay safe and healthy...and plz god make this virus finishes soon from all over the world ๐Ÿ™

Kaunsa America trip ๐Ÿ˜†..every single concerts across the world r all cancelled due to corona ..olympic hee cancel ho gaya toh concerts toh dur ki baat hai ..

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Kaunsa America trip ๐Ÿ˜†..every single concerts across the world r all cancelled due to corona ..olympic hee cancel ho gaya toh concerts toh dur ki baat hai ..

concerts ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.. people are not allowed to fly in planes .. go out to the shops .. kids are not allowed to go to school .....attending a concert that is a pipe dream .. 

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail

In one of the usud, Sid spoke about this photoshoot done by Vivan. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBDlgb1CtBn/?igshid=1el0sck1vhmqx

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Just now saw unseen itโ€™s Vishal who first told about sidnaaz hashtag and fc to sana and sid and Arti Asim were also there. I thought vikas told them first till now 

He told this after their first patch up morning.asim and Arti faces are with jealousy๐Ÿคฃ