Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Did you miss it....

According to me, it looked way too formal but good. Maybe he wasn't comfortable with RB.

How many lives will they give moni..doesn't they get tired of lives..😲😲aur ek ladka hai jo pura tym garden pe nikalta hai .😆😆aur ladki ke baare mein kuch pata hi nahi hai..🤗🤗

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Thank God he finally spoke a word abt Rhea..banda toh kabhi kuch bolti hi nahi hai uske baare mein.. mujhe na ahaa ne aaj rula hi diya..ajeeb idiot🤣🤣

when I read passionate I immediately thought of you🤣 how happy you will be hearing about Rhea from shah😆

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

are we talking more than required? 🤣or is there really so much to talk about show🤣 

I think second option is best and safest😎😆

@bold No No not at all...🤣

Always stick to the show for your sanity🤪

Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

he can never talk about mishbir directly😆

why yaar🙄 was he the same before also?? Looks like to know the answer I need to  watch all his previous show interviews😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

when I read passionate I immediately thought of you🤣 how happy you will be hearing about Rhea from shah😆

Achha hai isi bahane appko bhi meri yaad aayega😆😆

Ya I'm happy..but again whole cast.???mujhe na swallow hi kardo koi...I'm demanding too much these days..I have become very ziddipata nahi ahaa mere baare mein kya sochega..bas kuch bura na soch le..😲😲

Just_Smile thumbnail

Guys its not possible to have a direct chat in IF.. according to the admin it's very slow and not feasible..rest I think we have to contact Admin..let me try and speak to admin..

We should directly contact Admin and seek his help now..we can go with chandu's idea..what say🤗🤗

oh that's okay ammu..talk to admin if possible..let's see what to do after that.🤗

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

How many lives will they give moni..doesn't they get tired of lives..😲😲aur ek ladka hai jo pura tym garden pe nikalta hai .😆😆aur ladki ke baare mein kuch pata hi nahi hai..🤗🤗

Everyone is different...Ammu🤗

They are strangers to us and vice versa...so lets talk about us, how are you and life in your home town.😃

Just_Smile thumbnail

Achha hai isi bahane appko bhi meri yaad aayega😆😆

Ya I'm happy..but again whole cast.???mujhe na swallow hi kardo koi...I'm demanding too much these days..I have become very ziddipata nahi ahaa mere baare mein kya sochega..bas kuch bura na soch le..😲😲

whole cast matlab???

Your ahaa loves his fans very much. .why would he think bad about you??your are such a cute fan ❤️

Just_Smile thumbnail

@bold No No not at all...🤣

Always stick to the show for your sanity🤪

most of them are missing ..looks like if everyone are present  we will complete one AT one day🤣 all of us are chatterboxes😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Everyone is different...Ammu🤗

They are strangers to us and vice versa...so lets talk about us, how are you and life in your home town.😃

I understand that and I respect them for that..not a big deal..bas the fangirl inside me doesn't understand..😆😆

I'm perfectly fine yaar.. these days I'm spending too much time on IF and there's a high chance that my mobile will be snatched from me one day😆😆

How r u moni..how is lyf there yaar..🤗🤗gbe situation is very scary now..😲😲