Users

Frequent Posters

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi19

ashi..kya yar tu bhi..

dont ask logics in our show, jugnu clothes can fit to mishti🤣

the scenes is just awesome...how beautifully it is executed...

the way mishti says abir muje like karta hain, usne meri painting banayi...

Woh bhi sahi hai. 🤣

The beauty of that scene is so mesmerizing. The acting, cinematography, direction... Everything is perfect to the t. 

Mishti's realisation was shown so beautifully. She couldn't believe that Abir loved her. It's like she was astonished at the fact that someone other than her BM & BP can actually love her. That disbelief was clearly visible in her eyes. Rhea is just so awesome!  ❤️

Sutapasima thumbnail

Am fine uptil now ...

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is so cute! I adore this bond. ❤️

Edited by Ashi3 - 4 years ago
Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Cutest trio ever❤️❤️mishbirnal😳

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Hey Hii meera

Glad u liked it😊

Abir was definitely giving major husband goals when he was a BF but now after marriage 🤔

I'm not really impressed with the way he is not prioritising mishti.. If he'll keep neglecting mishti for kuku n meenu I don't think he wud be able to win the  best pati award at spa(if at all they organise the award function this year) 

@italics:...woh toh hai

himaath rakho dear..humaara Awbir kuch zyaada hi dheere dheere chaltha hai😆par sahi vaqt par INTENSE SHOTS maar kar sab teek bhi kar dhetha hai 😎..

though he s confused now he vil soon put pieces 2gethr & anth mei sab sambaal lega👍🏼..after all sambaalna uska janamsid adhikaar jho hai😆  

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi3

Woh bhi sahi hai. 🤣

The beauty of that scene is so mesmerizing. The acting, cinematography, direction... Everything is perfect to the t. 

Mishti's realisation was shown so beautifully. She couldn't believe that Abir loved her. It's like she was astonished at the fact that someone other than her BM & BP can actually love her. That disbelief was clearly visible in her eyes. Rhea is just so awesome!  ❤️

yes desr...its really a beautiful realisation for mishti...

the expression of rhea from changing in nano sec to display mishti's reactions are on point...❤️

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kendrix

@italics:...woh toh hai

himaath rakho dear..humaara Awbir kuch zyaada hi dheere dheere chaltha hai😆par sahi vaqt par INTENSE SHOTS maar kar sab teek bhi kar dhetha hai 😎..

though he s confused now he vil soon put pieces 2gethr & anth mei sab sambaal lega👍🏼..after all sambaalna uska janamsid adhikaar jho hai😆  

Hmm.  

Ik abir sambaalega that too at the end of the track 

Bcoz history says that abir ka hoshiyarpan track katam hote tym hi jagta hai Baaki tym pe it's travelling 😆

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Goood Afternoon meri pyari behnas🤗😊

Congratulations on yet another new AT!🥳 uff I feel like it was just yesterday that I posted a congratulations post for the prev one, now it's already #89!!😲😆👏

@ammu we better get on planning quickly to get rhesha here, before we know it, AT no. 100 will be here😲🤣🥳

wow soo many beautiful pictures and throwback clips of mishbir!❤️

sab bohut kushi mood mein hai❤️ wait for me 

p.s my mishbir teaser/snippet OS will be out very soon today👍🏼

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Meera - my paati (mom’s mom) is from nagercoil! 🤗

oh wow🤗...so u r also from Tamilnadu dear??

Originally posted by: Ashi3

Oh, I have heard of the place. But never visited.

no worries Ashi..once everythin gets back to nml u can come over🤗

v hav some really gud places to ghoom around here👍🏼..whenevr u feel like drop a visit..i vil b @ ur service😊

Originally posted by: The_incredible

U r from Nagercoil..kitna tamilians hai yeha pesmiley3smiley3tamil fan club hi bana do...I'm so glad to see so many tamilians watching Hindi tv shows..smiley20smiley20

@italics: 😆nice idea re ammu..sochna toh padega iss baare mei😆😉

b/n u r from Kerala rite?

ps --- sorry bennnaas..cudnt keep myself from creating my signature bulk reply post😆... 

voh iss ke saath mera special connection jho hai😳 u c😉

Edited by Kendrix - 4 years ago