Beyhadh 2 petition to save the show

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.petitions.net/save_beyhad?u=5126746&utm_source=twitter 

please click the link it will take you to the page.

Edited by Beyhadfan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

I hope the petition does something, though I doubt it. Sony has decided. They aren't going to be swayed by a petition. If they couldn't be swayed to stop mistreating CID after so many petitions with hundreds of signatures, then will they really end a show properly?

Signed it.

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Done. Closing a serial abruptly like this is nothing less than playing with the emotions of the viewers, which is not correct. 

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

In my opinion and I am sorry to say this but why are you all wasting your precious time unnecessarily as the channel has decided to pull the show off plus the actors have also confirmed the same. Nothing happens with such petitions. In KHKT forum also people signed petition to not pull of the show but still it happened. There is no need for all this as it is not going to go anywhere. Sony TV has made its decisions. You guys are only wasting your time and energy 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

In my opinion and I am sorry to say this but why are you all wasting your precious time unnecessarily as the channel has decided to pull the show off plus the actors have also confirmed the same. Nothing happens with such petitions. In KHKT forum also people signed petition to not pull of the show but still it happened. There is no need for all this as it is not going to go anywhere. Sony TV has made its decisions. You guys are only wasting your time and energy 

Oh yeah. 99% sure that nothing is going to come out of this. That 1% is because once in a while Sony does the unexpected. Maybe this will be that 1%.

shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Oh yeah. 99% sure that nothing is going to come out of this. That 1% is because once in a while Sony does the unexpected. Maybe this will be that 1%.

True but this time that 1% is taken away by Covid19. We dont really know when the lockdown will come to an end and when they all can start shooting. Sony took the decision based on this theory only.

Minionite thumbnail

True but this time that 1% is taken away by Covid19. We dont really know when the lockdown will come to an end and when they all can start shooting. Sony took the decision based on this theory only.

Yep that they did. And now it remains to be seen what other channels will do. I doubt any of the other channels will be stupid enough to do this. They'll let their shows return and then take them off air slowly. They've probably made a list of shows that they'll axe once lockdown is over, but they'll let the shows end properly at least.

Sony should allow that much at least. Give each of these shows another 5 episodes. Let them end. The ending may not be the best, but at least the shows aren't just stopping mid-story.

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Channel has already axed the show. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5161444

shwetha85 thumbnail

Yes, they all know that and that's why they are trying to sign this petition. In my view it's of no use 

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Yes, they all know that and that's why they are trying to sign this petition. In my view it's of no use 

While I don't want to dispel hopes of anyone but channel hardly cares. 

They axed the show because they're under pressure to bring trps and the show wasn't earning enough trp by their standards. 

For channels to survive, trp is like water. They don't value anything above trp so I guess this petition is of no use. 

But I wish there's another season of beyhadh probably.