Paridhi reveals about disappointment with her character in PB

dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Paridhi Sharma's Live Session with SBS..

She shared how she is spending her days in lockdown with her family at Indore. She spoke about Jodha and Babita. Her YouTube channel and more..

FB links 👇👇👇

Initial struggle of Jodha Akbar days, About PB(I love her for this), & Kishu ❤️❤️❤️

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2947750765300588&id=995239907218360

Her favourites😍😍

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2947856125290052&id=995239907218360

YouTube link 👇👇

https://youtu.be/J_ISvMaqon8

Edited by dellaakdha - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushilvspari thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing the link dear. I didn't catch her IV live on that day . She is such a pure and sweet baby. No ego, no attitude and so very innocent. The interviewer too told her that she is way too innocent that people take advantage of her this nature. She treat everyone with so much love but unfortunately she is so mercilessly betrayed by that person. May God give her more and more success. 

PS- We can expect gud news too after the lockdown☺️So happy for her. 

Gvr13579 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Della. Loved her live session.  Such a good soul with full of life and motivating others always.

I am really happy for her now. Got justice.

mohammadnoureen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Paridhi is like a mirror, you will see every truth in her silent eyes.... 

Many co actors have taught her a lesson, maybe not taught, but she has realized that there are MANY people/actors/costars/workers/productions etc that only takes advantage of her, her popularity and her innocence. 

Katha Kottage took great advantage of her, that too, this openly..... they used her for everything, and anything they could. They used her as a lollipop for the billions of fans she has, giving her 1-2 mins of screen space, no proper camera focus, using Paridhi to promote the show as a lead, but later on sidelining her, by changing the lead, storyline, etc... what not... 

I can continue and continue about Katha Kottage and their haramipanti towards our innocent Paridhi. But it’s not just Katha Kottage, it was Ashnoor as well; As well other actors from her previous shows.

These besharam people have taken millions of advantages of Paridhi’s popularity and innocence. 

And I’m glad, Paridhi now knows whom to avoid and whom to keep close to her. 😇

Edited by mohammadnoureen - 4 years ago
dellaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushilvspari

Thanks for sharing the link dear. I didn't catch her IV live on that day . She is such a pure and sweet baby. No ego, no attitude and so very innocent. The interviewer too told her that she is way too innocent that people take advantage of her this nature. She treat everyone with so much love but unfortunately she is so mercilessly betrayed by that person. May God give her more and more success. 

PS- We can expect gud news too after the lockdown☺️So happy for her. 

Yes You r right.. The interviewer know about her since Jodha Akbar days. She is advicing Pari not be too innocent.. she don't have to act like OTHERS. Her honesty is visible in her eyes. Today's world is too cruel for innocent souls like her..

Khushilvspari thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellaakdha

Yes You r right.. The interviewer know about her since Jodha Akbar days. She is advicing Pari not be too innocent.. she don't have to act like OTHERS. Her honesty is visible in her eyes. Today's world is too cruel for innocent souls like her..

Good thing she is now learning how to protect herself from such PARASITES. She is still learning and it's just the start but she will be successful and we her fans will always be their to love, respect, support and protect her.. My innocent,pure and sweet baby will surely grow up and shine like never before. It has already started... Just wait and watch

Edited by Khushilvspari - 4 years ago
dellaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gvr13579

Thanks Della. Loved her live session.  Such a good soul with full of life and motivating others always.

I am really happy for her now. Got justice.

🤗 Welcome .yes, She is a positive person unlike others who spread hatred.

dellaakdha thumbnail

[QUOTE=mohammadnoureen]

Paridhi is like a mirror, you will see every truth in her silent eyes.... 

Many co actors have taught her a lesson, maybe not taught, but she has realized that there are MANY people/actors/costars/workers/productions etc that only takes advantage of her, her popularity and her innocence. 

Could not agree more. This is well clear in her live session.

Katha Kottage took great advantage of her, that too, this openly..... they used her for everything, and anything they could. They used her as a lollipop for the billions of fans she has, giving her 1-2 mins of screen space, no proper camera focus, using Paridhi to promote the show as a lead, but later on sidelining her, by changing the lead, storyline, etc... what not... 

Now they are paying it for taking advantage. The recent statement about PB by Paridhi is the proof of her confidence in script. But she was cheated by this Rajita 👿

I can continue and continue about Katha Kottage and their haramipanti towards our innocent Paridhi. But it’s not just Katha Kottage, it was Ashnoor as well; As well other actors from her previous shows.

These besharam people have taken millions of advantages of Paridhi’s popularity and innocence. 

And I’m glad, Paridhi now knows whom to avoid and whom to keep close to her. 😇

GOD save our Angel from selfish souls

dellaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushilvspari

Good thing she is now learning how to protect herself from such PARASITES. She is still learning and it's just the start but she will be successful and we her fans will always be their to love, respect, support and protect her.. My innocent,pure and sweet baby will surely grow up and shine like never before. It has already started... Just wait and watch

Yes that's why she is always maintaining a Professional realtionship with others.. tht too she revealed in this live.. Actually got to know more about her in this..Thanks to SbS..

Khushilvspari thumbnail

True... She never talk about her private life in any IV.. thanks to sbs we get to know her more from this IV.