Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

True.. Vindu too can flip in his next Live😆 But jitna Sidnaaz fans ne suna hai solos se because of Vindu, thora tou gloat karenge😆

Well hum toh hai hee mandir ka ghanta fandom 😆

But vindu ka live clearly proves it ki article was not fake ..just to satisfy ego of few sidhearts , vindu tried doing some hera pheri but it backfired as sid dint like it much 😆

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Ya.. Absolutely fine.. a fellow doctor got diagnosed as Corona yesterday so I guess shit gets real when it happens to someone you actually know

But kher.. Was bound to happen sooner or later

Lets hope the world comes out of this soon enough

take care Kheer!  

vishwa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ya.. Absolutely fine.. a fellow doctor got diagnosed as Corona yesterday so I guess shit gets real when it happens to someone you actually know

But kher.. Was bound to happen sooner or later

Lets hope the world comes out of this soon enough

Please take care! Here in Germany things are getting a bit better..they have relaxed ld rules..small shops are now open but situation is still tricky dince the cases keep coming..

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

On a serious note i feel everyone should just calm down ..

Even sidnaaz fans should not overhype this vindu live to trigger the solos bec u never know whats coming in next live 😆..

Just believe in what u want to believe and stay in your respective fandoms peacefully..

THIS! 👏

I hope this all Sidnaaz handles go all out saying that we are happy for the clarification and that’s it. Period. Ab 🤐 We love SidNaaz- that’s it ❤️ We don’t need anybody’s validation. 

No shaming any fandom. This is not a competition out there! Let’s be happy for ourselves than going at others with barbs. 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I saw this guy tweets yesterday but my mind says it’s a game between solos to enter sidnaaz fandom and get details though I’m not sure. Knit is created by this guy along with another. All of sudden this u turn is shocking. I did remember incidents like these where rival solos fandom openly tweets like this as if they are shippers and want to be in shipper fandom and enter shippers fandom group chats and give all details to solos and one day leak all ss of group chats. I really hope this is not the case of this guy.

Ashhima3 thumbnail