Sidnaaz Unlimited CC 42|Positivity✔️👍Negativity/PrivacyInvasion ❌[IO] - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://twitter.com/zafarkiduniya/status/1253385749728235525?s=21

When ever I pick up some random episode to watch I’m disliking Abdulla more and more. Watching robot task and she started fighting with sana saying sidharth aur mere related thi 

Luvpari345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divaprincess

Yeah even I noticed that when few days ago I was watching this award show and I was like "iska saya toh Sid par kabse hai"🤣 and there's one more scene where Sid and Vivian Dsena are describing how they are no less than Salman and Sid says " mujhe pane k liye ladkiyan vrat rakhti hai" and camera pans to aarti😆🤣.. camera walo ko tab bhi pata tha that aarti vrat rakhti hai🤣

Didn’t sana say something related black magic by Arti in msk ? Arti is damn annoying 🤢

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

I think Sana was wearing it in msk. 

Salman has gifted Sid on his birthday! And that bracelet must have been given later to every finalist too! Salman normally gifts it 

Luvpari345 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_VPGhyDter/?igshid=ksyvovq33o9m

After seeing sid tweet Asim wanted to post similar post 🤣

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

I think Sana was wearing it in msk. 

right! I thrt I made it up lol...I wonder how that came about.

Edited by iram510 - 4 years ago
iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

Salman has gifted Sid on his birthday! And that bracelet must have been given later to every finalist too! Salman normally gifts it 

when he was in hospital? I remember someone mentioning it now that uve  said it....

Lol I wonder how many he has in his collection... jus remember sana having it in her hand but couldn’t remember beyond that. 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iram510

when he was in hospital? I remember someone mentioning it now that uve  said it....

Lol I wonder how many he has in his collection... jus remember sana having it in her hand but couldn’t remember beyond that. 

now it’s being promoted for Being human brand! In one of the season he had gifted to every contestant who was getting evicted! He has gifted lot of people! 
but anyways this time it wasn’t shown so maybe Sana was wearing Sid’s! We never know! 

Edited by Ashhima3 - 4 years ago
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

During Rahjat sharma adalat , when sid was being questioned , rashmi acted so goody !!! 

And then she said "I am sure bahar jaker bhi sab sorted hi rahega !!! itni toh maturity hai !!! Wow!!!! 

She realised what sid actually was , but too late .

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I agree , they did such a bad job during BB . People accused him from day 1 ( outside so many articles by Rashmi’s PR ) , that Balika Vadhu woman then Asim ka PR shuru ho gaya but they were doing nothing 🤪 . It was towards the end only they started doing a little bit better job , shayad daant padi hogi