*Beyhadh hai yeh aashiqui* MayRa FF (alternate take) part 1 pg 2

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys... am trying to write an alternative story for Maya and MayRa.. when the show was on I used to have many different thoughts for the tracks and progress of the show.. but obviously the show took it's own turn and so I decided to collate all those and pen my own story.. I am sticking to the show characters itself hence there is no character intro here.. u will be able to hopefully connect to the story.. please do comment if u like my progress and ideas. 

Epilogue

Mayas Pov

We met years ago just once and I could never forget the first meeting ever.. 

A 12 year old me always had my inclination to writing..not did I ever imagined a career in writing back in the day.. all I wanted was a chance to read good books by famous authors but dad couldn’t afford it.. I found my ways through some second hand stories and libraries but this time around I saw the book that I wanted to read right in front of my eyes on the coffee table of this huge mansion.. scared to even touch anything around I went closer just to see atleast the front cover.. I looked around and saw noone so I decided to pick it up and take a look at it.. as I picked up the book a hand grabbed my shoulder.. scared at the touch I left the book to fall and turned around.. it was the lady of the house.. Mrs. Antara Mrityunjay Roy.. 

She looked at me in anger and questioned “ yahan kya kar rahi ho ? “

I was tensed but replied “ woh book dekh rahi thi “

“Dekh rahi thi ya chura ne ka plan tha? “ she questioned with folded arms as the security and other staff of the house collected around at her voice..

My father worked for the great MJ roy ever since I had known.. this was the first time that he decided to bring me along to get some files signed.. he left me in the huge living room of the mansion all by myself and told me not to touch or do anything.. I was scared as I had already broken the only rule set by him.. 

I swallowed down and stared at the lady scared that I will be termed a robber who tried to steal the precious book.. tears almost rolled down my eyes only to sense someone behind me..

As I turned to see , he picked up the fallen book and dusted the cover.. 

Our eyes met as he looked at me seriously.. “ tumhe yeh book padhni hai" he questioned.

I nodded into a no first.. but my eyes spoke a different truth.. 

He stared at me and then smiled or smirked I was confused.. he handed the book over to me and said “ take it.. it’s a good book “ 

I looked confused and scared to take it.. but before I could make a move I heard a loud voice of the house Lady

“ Rudra !!, tumhara dimaag kharaab hai kya.. yeh book kitni mushkil se mila hai tumhe pata hai na.. it’s a first copy “ she said sternly..

I moved back and decided to stand at a corner where my dad left me.. because what last I wanted was this boy getting scolded as well because of me.. and nor did I ever expected him to fight his mom due to me..

As I moved and started to leave I felt a hand grabbing my wrist.. “ it’s just a book mom.. dont make it a big issue.. waise bhi yeh meri book hai..ek aa gaya toh ek aur aa jayega..nahi aaya toh bhi koi problem nahi hai" he said calmly but there was a sense of authority and maturity which I did not expect from a boy my age.. 

The lady felt odd and I felt scared .. she walked away from the scene as her phone rang.

He looked at the security and the other domestic staff to carry on and there was a sense of calmness in the room..

“ I am sorry” i looked at him and told.. 

He let go off my wrist and kept the book into my hands and asked me to take it.. my dad was behind me I quickly grabbed my dads hand and held the book to my chest ..

“ Hi uncle “ he smartly greeted my dad with a smile..

“ Hi Rudra beta.. kaise ho aap “ he questioned him.. “yeh meri beti hai... Manvi" he said..

He smiled back as I left the mansion with dad.. walking towards the door I remembered I did not thank him.. I was almost at the door but I decided to turn back and smile back at him.. as he waved a bye and walked away..

That was almost 18 years ago.. little did I know that our lives were entwined together .. and that future held a lot more to happen between us.. Rudra Roy the name and the person who knocked the door of my life many times knowingly unknowingly.. but when god decides to write ur destiny with someone then noone can challenge that.. not even God.. then who the hell was Mritunjay Roy to decide our destiny..

I am Maya Jaisingh.. the name that became my name as a writer and this is my story..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Wow👏 This is awesome Namu❤️

I always wished Manvi-Rudra should've met before and you are here with a story with this idea. 

I'm hella excited. Waiting to read how their journey would be

NamuVyas thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Wow👏 This is awesome Namu❤️

I always wished Manvi-Rudra should've met before and you are here with a story with this idea. 

I'm hella excited. Waiting to read how their journey would be

I always had some kind of fantasy of these two meeting when they were younger.. 

Thanks dear for liking ❤️

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Amazing Namu! 👏👏Loved it totally!❤️

Finally a story with Rudra-Manvi's old connection

Waiting for the next part.❤️

dewdrops.16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wow loved the concept👏

Especially loved the last para❤️

So excited to read this story😃

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Excited love the story. Eagerly anticipated 👍🏼

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow!! This is really awesome... 👏 👏 👏

Finally a story with Rudra and Manvi's past connection... Am so excited!!!

Absolutely loved it... ❤️

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

very well written dear👍🏼

plz keep writing on mayra

NamuVyas thumbnail

Stuck in my bedroom I kept crying.. all I could hear was scary noises outside my room.. lot of ppl moving around and screams of my family members..

I was horrified and tried to look under the door but all I could do was struggle in loneliness.. soon there was quietness and all the noises disappeared.. my heart started beating faster.. I had a lot of bad thoughts around my head.. 

“ Maa Maa.. Papa.. Bhai" i was trying to get someone to hear me and get me out.. 

The day in my life that I will never forget 

Maya Pov

Destiny brings ppl to one another but it’s not necessary to be a walk on Roses.. 9 years later I was at the verge of finishing my graduation.. all I wished for is a good job and a good life with him..

I met him 2 years ago and I still dint know his name.. but I knew it was love.. everyone told me that this was not the right decision.. my heart told me it’s the right decision but the reality was horrifying.. but my heart did not cheat me and I know that years later today..

Going back.. dad got me a laptop after topping my first year at college.. it was a huge gift for me.. and I explored something that changed my life forever.. a chatroom .. going amidst a lot of names unsure if chatting with a stranger will ever make sense.. most of then just lie everything.. 

Juggling through a lot of names .. handsome guy, cute guy, sexy guy.. it was all kinds.. finally I found a name that made some sense and I decided to send a Hi.. chat name Jai.. a simple name but something told me it was right.. 

I never received a reply from the chat name.. which pissed me off and I decided not to chat.. 

Hours later I received a response.. late in the wee hours of night I heard a beep on my laptop.. I woke up with sleepy eyes and responded.. and that’s how me and Jai met.. 

He lived in USA which made sense why he replied at that time.. there was a positive vibe from him.. but we decided not to tell our real names for now.. 

We chatted day and night and somehow I felt we always knew each other.. the one thing that connected us the most was books.. we would discuss them hours and hours.. 

2 years of knowing him over just chat made such a strong bond that I decided to meet him once and somewhere I knew he was the one.. 

Rudra POV

Its been 10 years since I last spoke to my dad.. to be honest I hate him.. it’s really strange right for a person to hate their father.. but I do.. and I am not scared of anyone to admit that.. 

What he did to me was beyond disgusting and noone can convince me that it was okay.. 

Well to cut long story short.. he romanced the only girl I ever loved only to prove that she was the wrong person.. disgusting right.. i was not a kid.. then or later I would have understood whether she was right or wrong.. but my dad dint let me make my mistakes even.. it’s always about him.. in my own house everything and everyone is always doing everything as per him.. the sense of being alone and controlled has messed up my whole life..

I almost never had any friends either as a kid.. even they would be chosen by the great Mr. Mrityunjay Roy.. a rich kid stuck inside a rich house with no self identity.. 

I decided to come out of it.. make my own name and make my own mistakes.. today I have my own life own company but still a loner.. guess that’s how life is going to be.. 

My friends tell me to let go and forget the past.. and that the girl was not worth it and that I was too young.. but why should I let go.. is love at age of 21 too immature and deserves a cheated death.. I dont think my heart ever connected that way to anyone and it will again to anyone..

I met her when I was 18.. my loneliness was catered that  day when I was first introduced to a chat room by my friend... her name Manvi Singh.. I never wanted to share our identities but guess she was new to chatting and used her real name.. guess that’s why I chatted with her.. ppl who use strange user names made me feel the sense of mistrust on them.. 

I never met her or knew her... but her every thought resonated with mine.. I always felt that I knew her.. 2 years of knowing her made me want her all my life.. it was funny for everyone that I could fall in love with someone I dint know or see.. but I knew I was right.. she was truly the one.. it did not matter how she looked or who she might turn out to be.. but when reality eventually drew on me it was the worst decision ever..

I wont fall in love again and may be I just cant.. she was the only person with whom I felt that only I mattered  and she would belong only to me.. but the shadow of MJ Roy will always be over me and destroy and control everything I ever want... 

Edited by NamuVyas - 4 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Beautiful ❤️ Loved both the parts