Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jmgj

Karn was most powereul warior of mahabharat no one was completely goo d in mahabharat i think u arjun fans have kind of jealousy that instead of not being lead character in mb karn is loved by audience thats why comparison krne chale ate ho

Relax & read the original Mahabharat before mocking the "Arjun Fans" ðŸ˜†

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Lonewalker.

Relax & read the original Mahabharat before mocking the "Arjun Fans" ðŸ˜†

I am neither a karna nor an Arjuna fan ðŸ¤£

https://twitter.com/Sai_swaroopa/status/1259499676673306625?s=19

Most powerful warrior? Go figure ðŸ¤ª

.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eloquent

I am a little bit of an Arjun fan ðŸ˜† But I am still sure I am not being too delusional if I rank Arjun  higher than Karn, both in terms of skills as an warrior & qualities in a character smiley17 

I am talking about the original Arjun & Karn btw, not the SP versions smiley36

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jmgj

Karn was most powereul warior of mahabharat no one was completely goo d in mahabharat i think u arjun fans have kind of jealousy that instead of not being lead character in mb karn is loved by audience thats why comparison krne chale ate ho

Karna was definitely a lead character of Mahabharata. Being the antagonist doesn't mean that he ceases to become the lead. Seriously shocked that Karna fan is taking away the rightful credit from him

The war was between Yudhishtir and Duryodhan, while Arjun/Bheem and Karna/Shakuni were the most important members of their respective teams. No telling of Mahabharata could go without these characters. Yudhishtir, Bheem n Arjun (although all of them had some bad qualities/actions too) were protagonists while Duryodhan, Karna and Shakuni were antagonists (although all of them had some good qualities/actions too)

Any how all six of them along with Bheeshm & Draupadi and ofcourse SriKrishna are the leads of Mahabharata

These are the nine leads of the epic, and the epic has given good(and nearly equal) importance to all of them

About Karna being the biggest warrior, well you have definitely not read the epic so will have that belief 

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

I would like to put it in short and sweet way 'i don't respect karn' no matter what a dhanveer he is a man who can call a married women 'vesha' and provoke the kauravs to disrobe a women infront of her husbands and the entire court is neither a man in my eyes nor a warrior

neither i have sympathy for him nor respect

SP Bharat whitewash karn but the reality is actually different and i am supporting the reality

this man knows rights and wrongs he can change the direction of his life in the good path but he chose his own destruction

I don't want to blame kunti or his humiliation at every step of his life all these would not matter if he shape his life doing the right thing he would earn the respect and love he was yearning for all his life

he can be the best warrior in the world but a man who doesn't respect a women and humiliate her is no warrior in my eyes

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Eloquent

I am unable to check the tweet

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 4 years ago
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I am unable to check the tweet

It was about a duel between Bheem & Karn where Karn could finally defeat Bheem after SIX ATTEMPTS! And in between this, he fled several times to save himself from Bheem😆 Tells a lot about how great an warrior he was😛

In original Mahabharata, both Bheem & Arjun have defeated Karn multiple times causing Karn to flee like a coward to save his butt. But people watch these distorted tv serials & fall for the whitewashed & glorified Karn and start arguing that he was the greatest warrior in Mahabharata😆

Originally posted by: .Lonewalker.

It was about a duel between Bheem & Karn where Karn could finally defeat Bheem after SIX ATTEMPTS! And in between this, he fled several times to save himself from Bheem😆 Tells a lot about how great an warrior he was😛

In original Mahabharata, both Bheem & Arjun have defeated Karn multiple times causing Karn to flee like a coward to save his butt. But people watch these distorted tv serials & fall for the whitewashed & glorified Karn and start arguing that he was the greatest warrior in Mahabharata😆

Ha ha

Seriously how do the Karna fans say that he was the best!!!

He was good and probably great but nowhere he was the best. 

By the reading the narration I feel Vrihsena was much bigger a warrior than him. A lot of Pandava warriors had to jointly defeat him (something like what happened to Abhimanyu) before Arjun finally killed him

Karna was easily defeated by Arjun. In fact even during Mahabharata he could defeat Bheem only because Bheem didn't want to kill him, he knew Arjun has vowed to kill Karna, he was only defending himself.

Still had Karna killed Bheem at this time, he could have probably saved his best friend and his brother from this torturous death

Eloquent thumbnail

Karna was a molester/rapist and nothing he did, no matter how great/horrible an archer he was, he was charitraheen/character-less.

Skill is a secondary thing, character is ultimate & he lacked completely in character. 

For me, a person who initiates the molestation of a woman is as good as those Nirbhaya monsters.

There is absolutely NO justification for what he did in the vastraharan.

I can't believe molestation/rape is being defended and explained in 21st century. Figures. 

Edited by Eloquent - 4 years ago
Eloquent thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshanloverria

Karn >>>>>>>>> arjun  in terms of power

Prove it. Quoting Ved Vyasa's Mahabharata. Not tv serials.