Four More Shots Please --- did you watch the new ssn?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

So....I ended up binge-watching Four More Shots Please last night. And I have to say, fluff can be entertaining but not when it's cringey. I really felt the script was not upto the mark, and things were shoved in to tick off all the essentials in the feminist checklist. Such a disappointment!

The acting was also not upto the mark. Sayani Gupta and Kirti Kulkari are good, rest were struggling to be average. Manvi Ghungroo has the most irritating character. It seems like she's a caricature of a good girl gone bad.

Also, although the problems were discussed but none of them were dealt with depth to make us feel emotionally invested in the series. In fact, it barely scratched the surface of what women actually go through. Also, the fact that everything takes place in posh spaces makes it a tad bit superficial.

Overall, let down by the series. Opinions, please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mujhe bahut zyaada wannabe vibes mile so I've never even attempted watching it. Better things to do 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tapori

Mujhe bahut zyaada wannabe vibes mile so I've never even attempted watching it. Better things to do 

That's true. It's wannabe and superficial and stereotypical. I was really let down by it.

irene2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Gave up after the 2nd episode.   Waiting for made in heaven season 2

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

yeah i agree. I didnt like it either. Also too much overacting by the whole cast. Only liked Sayani. Im also looking forward to Made in Heaven S2 and Mirzapur S2.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Season 2 is better then season one 

One time watch 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I really wanted to like it. The first time I watched the first season I just couldn't get into it. But I recently started watching it again and it was enjoyable. I'm still halfway through, so will move onto the new season.

Sayani Gupta is amazing.

reams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tapori

same...just happened to see some clips on facebook just looks like trying to grab eyeballs with sex scenes. So didn't bother watching the first season either. Looks too trashy. 

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah. At the end I really disliked all the 4 girls for their stupidity.

Spoiler alert:

Kriti dump's a nice guy and starts dating a married man. She also kisses her ex husband who is now married to someone else.🙄

Damini is dating and in love with jeh but is pregnant with Milinds child.🙄

Siddhi is the most annoying. She hooks up for rebound purpose. Always stalking her ex. When ex comes back all the way from US for her she rejects him.

Bani- The worst actor. She leaves Liza in the middle of the wedding for freedom. Liza was a celebrity & bani was after her to accept their relationship in public which she does later. And is very sweet and nice to bani.

All characters are shown very selfish, despicable & horny.😏

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I wanted to watch it...looks like good tp during quarantine :p

But I don't have prime...any idea where can I watch it?