Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Couldn't comment any more yesterday because of newbie status (I'm Daya by the way, came out of silent stalker mode day before yesterday), and Saturday mornings are all family and friends zoom calls. Finally caught up reading over 50 pages in the AT and have to move to new AT to comment. 

Welcome Daya,😊

I am happy that day by day a flower is being added to this crazy bunch of MishBirians. Thanks to this lockdown, Kuch tho faidha huva.😆

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Welcome Daya,😊

I am happy that day by day a flower is being added to this crazy bunch of MishBirians. Thanks to this lockdown, Kuch tho faidha huva.😆

That's true Deepa🥱 I probably would have continued silently reading if not for this enforced break and wanting to engage with fellow Mishbirians 😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Can this happen for real now? 🤗🤗  Please 🙁

🙈💖🤩🥰

i want this tobereal now...

this tops my fav list❤️

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Congratulationsss guysss for AT 88.. 🥳🥳

And thank u nami for our home🤗

So leaving u all here with this Mishbirilicious hot hot romance and Ofcourse with my song😳🎤🎤💃💃

Kyon na aise hota, jo milte tum,

ho jaate gum, saath mere

Hote hote hoga samjhaye hum,

tham jaa aye tham oh dil mere,

Toota jaata jaata taara jab gira,

Zara zyada zyada maangu dil tera

Kabhi zyada zyada maane na, dil ye sarphira

Ishq wala love❤️

Bada ye dil nadaan tha, par aaj kuch zyada hua

Ishq wala love❤️

Jo khone ka tha dar tujhe pata nahi kyu zyada hua

Ishq wala lovesmiley27

Surkh wala, sauz wala, Faiz wala love

Hota hai jo love se jyada, waise wala love

Ishq wala love🎤🎷❤❤💞💞💃💃💃

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-aP05qpmJk/?igshid=wu32lzufjnrn

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-0-slchN60/?igshid=17mih8r04eo14

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-2iuL9BJTl/?igshid=15wxxmetsxn4m

Credit: Insta

❤️

i love this song and mishbir are awesome in this

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Copying my bulk reply from last AT since I don’t want anyone to miss my latest sweater tips 😬😆

Know very few words yaar... I am purely guessing, here you are asking me, how are you? smiley36

I know Palu (milk), Annam (rice), sari kurcho (sit properly), bangar talli (golden girl)... abhi aur yaad nahin aa rahe smiley36

But as you can see, I just know a few random words and that’s about it smiley36

Yes yes, me too original IPK fan - ASR and Khushi smiley27smiley27 Barun smiley27

I have seriously watched and actually followed only 3 daily soaps on IF - IPK, KRP and now YRP smiley17

I have siggies turned off, so haven’t seen yours. But post a pic in CC, and I will guess the scene. I remember most of the show smiley4

See, abhi tum saare replies main Hindi likh rahi ho! You are getting a lot of practice, going to be a pro in no time!!

Ohho, power rangers, kabhi dekhi nahin hai, so idk smiley36 it’s good to be a kid! I too still love to watch Tom&Jerry and pink panther smiley36

Arre, aap ko koi doubt hai, about people loving your name and not you? Here:

Meera,

Haha sorry yaar! Kya karoon, koi koi topics mere andar ki aatma ko jaga dete hai. Meri baaton main Matt aana... Tu apna sweater pyar jaari rakhna smiley36smiley36

Par mere hisaab se aisa kuch thoda jyada ho jayega - just saying 😬

Toh kashun nahi Mari gheli, Mari whali smiley36smiley36

Are apne be toh bar thi bhi wadhre chhe. Mane koi chinta nathi smiley14smiley14

Tu ne hoon, hoon ne tu! Pakki team smiley31smiley31

allthe telugu words u used as correct dear...

i am telugu girl, so i knowthe language...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Welcome Daya,😊

send me PM moni, about aha's DP..😆

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Good Morning. Happy Sunday to you lovely mishbirians!🤗

Wohoo congrats yet another new AT! keep going girls, maybe just maybe we can get rhesha to come join us for the 100th AT!!😲😃 (@ammu did you contact the mods abt our idea btw? anyone try?)

@Pali: arre yaar you just send me to mishbir heaven every morning when I look at the beginning of a new AT❤️ Uff all those pictures just warm my heart and brighten my day🤗

p.s no matter how much you rant, I'm sorry yaar, my love for warm jumper knitwear will never be destroyed😆👍🏼 

@Chandana: then takes the honours throughout the AT pages, filling it with abundance of mishbir edits, moments and clips❤️ Simply beautifulxx

ooh I love all the wonderful discussions we're having especially with the new entries to our forum! The presence of more newbies, really helps us stick together and not lose connection with one another😃🤗👍🏼

xx

#staysafe

#stayhealty

#stayhome

#staypositive

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations for the new AT👏

Thank you Nami for providing home for us🤗

Good Morning Mishbirians..Happy and hot..hot Sunday☺️

Here You go❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9mWM17BwlL/

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Heloo Helooo Fam...Hope you all are doing well...I missed you all so much darling..smiley27 But i know none of you would have missed me smiley37...

We dont need anyone to post pictures of the Ajeeb Couple...We have our own best editing team.

https://twitter.com/solivgantt/status/1251477527459135488?s=20

MONIII!! How are you dear!? smiley31smiley4Missed you too.

ooii hayee, all these mishbir edits of mishbir as awwdorable parents are just making blush soo muchsmiley9smiley43smiley42 uff why are they soooo cute! when are MISHBIR going to parents!!? (well first of all they need to grow out other childish baby phase of teasing and challenging each othersmiley37smiley44smiley17)

p.s hands down that bearded husband-at-home wala look and phase was Dev and Shaheer's best look ever on KRPKBsmiley42smiley27 #faint. #hubbygoals #hot hubbysmiley43And that baby was the cutest little bean, he honestly felt like Shah's baby (those sparkling eyes)smiley27smiley42

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kendrix

last but 1 post for d daysmiley1 (i guesssmiley44.. lost count seriouslysmiley36)

yaaron..firstly i want to say mein aisi crazy posts issliye kar paa rahi hoon kyun ki aap sab logone bahuth pehle se mere life ka part ban chuke hosmiley31!!!...dat's y I feel more @ ease here vid each 1 of u bcoz I hav known u all for months nowsmiley17...but I understand I am new for u allsmiley44so if at all nybody feels I m bugging u way 2 much or annoyin in ny way pls let me knowsmiley9.. 

ab aap logon ke sawaalon ke jawab dene ke baarismiley4

-----

Vanakam Nandu dearsmiley9

sach yaara..if not for RheSha i vud not hav sustained dat scene...Rithvik ne teek kaha dil se karthe hai apne kaam ko dhono bhismiley9....xtremely talented r dey & the whole cast & crew for dat matter...blessed r wesmiley43

Dont think I'm sadistic yaar...par I wanted to share it here..jab pehli baar unn dono ki break up ki news aayi mein toh fake spoiler samaj kar ignore kia..par jab reality struck vid d on the sets videos,i was like agar breakup itna passionate hai toh PATCHUP kitniiiiii passionate hogasmiley9smiley37plssss..pls...dont throw chappals ya tomato mere pyaare bennaaaassmiley36..

par meri iccha toh sach mei poori huismiley43wat a scene we had at Abir's room yaarsmiley42smiley41ab bhi I get goosebumps thinkin itsmiley9

DIYUuuusmiley31

tumneh bhi finally meri post dhek lismiley27

I am an ardent IPKKND fan re..smiley36i dont know y but I love it(may be my love for music may b 1 rsn thoughsmiley17) & all the cast...itna ki I used to check their insta acc frequently..the cast s grt frnds in real life 2 yaarsmiley42lovely ppl dey rsmiley9(chides myself reminding dis s MISHBIR ATsmiley36)

uski baad I followed few serials but none touched my smiley27 until now by our unique YRHPK smiley41

DEEPU yaarasmiley27

i missed u so much dat i even asked our forum waasissmiley17..mere paas proof bhi haismiley2check my post on Pg 132smiley16

par aap hai kesmiley38

ps:sabko sirf humaari Naam hi pasand aaye ya phir hum bhismiley44smiley36

pps: mere inspiration kho mujhse inspiration mil gayismiley27smiley43smiley40I m on cloud9smiley41

sha sach mei ajeeb hai!!!!smiley36

MEERA yaar! you're such a cutiepie!smiley42 an adorable little bean (can I pinch your cheeks?smiley9smiley2smiley36Your love and connection to all of us feels so pure, genuine and strongsmiley27 That's so sweet that you feel like you know as all for soo long, without ever talking until now smiley14smiley36

Oh absolutely, we are very blessed to have such a talented bunch of actors and whole crew to present us such amazing stories and performancessmiley32smiley31

haha not sadistic at all, many of us here do have upatang sochsmiley17smiley2 We all love and hate the entire break-up scene and leap phase - it's soo heartbreaking yet too good to denysmiley36smiley32smiley28 Mishbihr's love, passion and trust in their relationship just exponentially increased after that, and ofcourse we all see how comfortable and easy going rhesha are with each other post-leap and post-patch-up.

There were some really sweet silver linings in that dark phasesmiley31smiley20

p.s Your name rhymes with our Abiraasmiley36 That's why we love it so muchsmiley36 hehe nah jokes apart, honestly Meera is such a divine name, just like her devotion and unconditional love for Krishna, we can feel the love n affection you have for mishbir and all us members heresmiley31smiley27 

Ennaku unna romba romba pudikumsmiley9Ivalosmiley31 illa... Ivalosmiley31smiley31smiley31

(lele big jhappi from nandu pandasmiley14)

pp.s Count me in the IPKKND fd too!!smiley41smiley40That was my first ever ITV show I ever watched!

That was the way I learned hindismiley36smiley4 I loved Sarun's chemistry! It was soo natural and Arshi is evergeen lovesmiley27smiley42 (but I also loved hello hi bye bye maamiji and NK's naanav)smiley37