Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

https://guruprasad.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/1960s.jpg

Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK

Exactly. Everyone struggles . Not all who struggles actually wins sometimes. These actors lies for getting empathy/sympathy from common people as people tend to be more sensitive to rags to riches type of stories .. people either sympathize naturally for their hard work or they find themselves in similar situations. I read somewhere about Amitabh bacchan too, that he was having influence too. Ullu banao to kam se kam yaad to rakho... Kabhi pol Khul jayegi to lene ke dene pad jayenge. Now a days actors can't make up these kind of stories and fool us as internet will find the truth soon.. like pariniti chopra, ranveer Singh's case. 

Amitabh Bacchan's father was a very well-known personality....... infact he used to be known as Harivansh Rai Bacchan's son that time....... I think Harivanshji was close to the Nehru-Gandhi family too, thats how Amitabh and Rajeev Gandhi became childhood buddies...

https://guruprasad.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/1960s.jpg

Edited by anjs - 4 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Salman ki fake struggle story sunega toh pagal he ho jayega, zandu. Apni fake sob story sunate hue expression constipated wale dega. 

Didn't wanted to bring salman but what i am tryin to say is that there are actors worse than him. 

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Salman ki fake struggle story sunega toh pagal he ho jayega, zandu. Apni fake sob story sunate hue expression constipated wale dega. 

Didn't wanted to bring salman but what i am tryin to say is that there are actors worse than him. 

main to kab se bol raha hoon SAB ek number ke bade wale hai ... 

but I  am laughing on them,

those still trying their best to defend them ๐Ÿ˜† wo bhi jab , jab sab kuch saaf dikh raha hai

wasie tu kitne din main seekha Car chalana ๐Ÿ˜† ya you also learn overnight ๐Ÿ˜‰

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Matlab banda khud bol raha hai video main wo bhi nahi sunna ..ajab qtiyapa hai logo ka ... bhai 2-4 baatine apne fav ki galat maan logey to kam fan nahi ban jaogey ๐Ÿ˜† 

koi award vapaas nahi lega tumse 

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ waqi hai ajeeb qityapa hai! 

JayaBachan thumbnail

main to kab se bol raha hoon SAB ek number ke bade wale hai ... 

but I  am laughing on them,

those still trying their best to defend them ๐Ÿ˜† wo bhi jab , jab sab kuch saaf dikh raha hai

wasie tu kitne din main seekha Car chalana ๐Ÿ˜† ya you also learn overnight ๐Ÿ˜‰

Maybe he did learn overnight just like these two 8 year old kids ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I love how you keep prattling on about how โ€˜weโ€™ keep defending him when everything is apparently so clear. Yet I keep asking you to provide your โ€˜logicalโ€™ explanation about these 8 year old kids and you conveniently continue to overlook it.

Ironically, someone has the audacity to talk about fans being blind but forget that haters are the opposite side of the same coin. No difference between them 

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Maybe he did learn overnight just like these two 8 year old kids ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I love how you keep prattling on about how โ€˜weโ€™ keep defending him when everything is apparently so clear. Yet I keep asking you to provide your โ€˜logicalโ€™ explanation about these 8 year old kids and you conveniently continue to overlook it.

Ironically, someone has the audacity to talk about fans being blind but forget that haters are the opposite side of the same coin. No difference between them 

Ok maan liya uss waqt SRK ke pass youtube tha aur he learn the car wahi se ๐Ÿ˜†

wish you have read the 2 news before posting here , in one news 

The child's mother reportedly told officials her son had previously driven cars on private property and was regularly allowed behind the wheel of bumper cars and go-karts. (Its means he knows how to ride a car while aapke pyare SRK ji ko car drive karni nahi aati thi )

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Flying kites yeh wala to video hai 

kal hi dekha will post dnt wry ๐Ÿ˜‰ but uske baad goalpost kanhi aur change mat kar dena ๐Ÿ˜†

Ab tak post nai kia kite wala video 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Ok maan liya uss waqt SRK ke pass youtube tha aur he learn the car wahi se ๐Ÿ˜†

wish you have read the 2 news before posting here , in one news 

The child's mother reportedly told officials her son had previously driven cars on private property and was regularly allowed behind the wheel of bumper cars and go-karts. (Its means he knows how to ride a car while aapke pyare SRK ji ko car drive karni nahi aati thi )

๐Ÿ˜ณ Am I speaking in a foreign language? How is it that you somehow always misinterpret what I say? Dude ...... okay letโ€™s go through this slowly shall we? Can we first differentiate the mental and physical capacity of an 8 year old kid compared to a 14 year old teenager? Learning how to drive via YouTube is the most ridiculous form of learning yet a C H I L D still managed to do it. Therefore a 14 year old T E E N A G E R can also potentially DRIVE if theyโ€™ve shown interest in learning by live O B S E R V A T I O N. If a kid can grasp an understanding from a V I D E O online then are you going to continue saying that an adolescent canโ€™t learn from seeing it IN PERSON!? 

Also I did read both articles and L M A O! ๐Ÿคฃ Dude a bumper car? REALLY? So that means my 5 year old self who rode in those electric cars indicates that I have the experience to operate an actual vehicle? Okay cool so Iโ€™ve also rode a motorbike in an arcade a few times, so yep totally got the means ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Iโ€™m going to have to give you a round of applause for that one. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

๐Ÿ˜ณ Am I speaking in a foreign language? How is it that you somehow always misinterpret what I say? Dude ...... okay letโ€™s go through this slowly shall we? Can we first differentiate the mental and physical capacity of an 8 year old kid compared to a 14 year old teenager? Learning how to drive via YouTube is the most ridiculous form of learning yet a C H I L D still managed to do it. Therefore a 14 year old T E E N A G E R can also potentially DRIVE if theyโ€™ve shown interest in learning by live O B S E R V A T I O N. If a kid can grasp an understanding from a V I D E O online then are you going to continue saying that an adolescent canโ€™t learn from seeing it IN PERSON!? 

Also I did read both articles and L M A O! ๐Ÿคฃ Dude a bumper car? REALLY? So that means my 5 year old self who rode in those electric cars indicates that I have the experience to operate an actual vehicle? Okay cool so Iโ€™ve also rode a motorbike in an arcade a few times, so yep totally got the means ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Iโ€™m going to have to give you a round of applause for that one. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘

SRK aaj bhaut khush hota ke jaan pata tum uski fan ho ...but use shayd kabhi pata na lage.. i wish use pata lage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅณ

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

Ab tak post nai kia kite wala video 

Searching in my history ..kisi video ke beech main tha ..jahan he say ki main to chakri pakad ke khada rehta tha and jab Raees aai thi to he said he was pro kiter ๐Ÿ˜† 

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 4 years ago