Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

SRK never said bench pe soya khana nahi mila etc etc. He was born n brought up in a middle class family. That's the fact . He worked as a TV actor, then side characters in movies. he became a main stream hero after years of struggle. 

Par han Haath me bahat free time hai toh lage raho . 

Originally posted by: elim

SRK never said bench pe soya khana nahi mila etc etc. He was born n brought up in a middle class family. That's the fact . He worked as a TV actor, then side characters in movies. he became a main stream hero after years of struggle. 

Par han Haath me bahat free time hai toh lage raho . 

On the contrary, having seen poverty, doesn’t it make you value money more?

That’s what my wife keeps telling me. But the fact that I didn’t have money before will ensure it won’t make a difference if I don’t have money now. The only fear is that my children should never be without a house. If you have a house and education, the world is at your feet. If you don’t have a job and money, at least you’ll have a roof to sleep and cry under. I’ve slept on the roads. There have been times I’ve been thrown out of my house because we couldn’t pay the rent. I have been on the roads twice. I tell all the young heroines to please buy a house. 

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 4 years ago
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

^He dint have a house. Go find out😂

Jo bola hai SRK ne bola hai ..shabd bhi uske hai aur mouth bhi uska 😆

main to sirf yahan copy paste kar raha hoon ...shayd bada aadmi banne ke baad aisa bolna padta hoga ki ghar nahi tha , yeh nahi tha wo nahi tha , sadak pe soya kya kya nahi khoya life main tab jake yahan tak pahuncha..taki jo log aapke work ko admire karte hai wo aapke struggle ki jhoothi aur man se banai hui stories ko sun ke roye aur bole I proud of you my Fav 😆

aur shayd jo log yeh sab struggle kar rahe hai apni life wo inki jhoothi stories se inspire ho aur doobte ko tinke sahara mile 😉 and they are like SRK kar sakta hai hum bhi karengey 😆

Originally posted by: elim

^He dint have a house. Go find out😂

bench pe sone aur sadak pe sone se leke ghar nahi tha 😆

watch rajiv shukla interview of him on Doordarshan ... even watch video posted by me on first page " Tavleen Singh"

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

What lies you talking about plz specify

His first signed movie was Dil Ashana Hai how he got it by Audition selection

His first released was Deewana how he got it by Audition selection

Others Chamtkar, King Uncle, 

There are many actors in the Television also many good actor in the show CIRCUS-  Pawan Kumar and others but Aziz Mirza saw the different CHARM in SRK so signed him and what Ketan Mehta offered him in Platter MAYA MEMSAB coz of which he had to spent a night in Jail coz he stood for his dignity 

Baazigar was offered to Anil Kapoor but SRK came to consideration only after Anil Kapoor rejected the movie,,,,,,DARR was offered to him as after no one was ready to take it but it was  Shahrukh took it to different level

Just bcoz he did not portrait himself as BECHARA that dosen't mean his hardship was lie

Originally posted by: -sim-

What lies you talking about plz specify

His first signed movie was Dil Ashana Hai how he got it by Audition selection

His first released was Deewana how he got it by Audition selection

Others Chamtkar, King Uncle, 

There are many actors in the Television also many good actor in the show CIRCUS-  Pawan Kumar and others but Aziz Mirza saw the different CHARM in SRK so signed him and what Ketan Mehta offered him in Platter MAYA MEMSAB coz of which he had to spent a night in Jail coz he stood for his dignity 

Baazigar was offered to Anil Kapoor but SRK came to consideration only after Anil Kapoor rejected the movie,,,,,,DARR was offered to him as after no one was ready to take it but it was  Shahrukh took it to different level

Just bcoz he did not portrait himself as BECHARA that dosen't mean his hardship was lie

Yeh video un logo ke muh pe CHAANTA hai jo gaate phirte hai SRK sadak pe soya yeh struggle kiya wo struggle kiya ..he himself admit kuch nahi usne sab kuch plate main saja ke mila hai 😆

opprutnity mili aur he garbbed aur jab bada aadmi ban gaya then he start saying ..yahan soya wahan soya ..rent nahi diya to nikaal diya 😭

I am not saying he is not successful and one point of time he is a superstar of BW..... I just said he cooked up his struggle stories because jinko sab aaram se mil jata log unko thodi kam tabjjo dete hai isliye yeh sab karna padta hai   bole to jhootha struggle😆 

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

aapki entry in BW bilkul aasaan ..and he say yes smiley37

When he said about entry in BW

wo sadko pe sona jab jhooth 

He slept when he went to mumbai to find Gauri

maga 14 saal ka ladka ek din car chala sakta hai to bada hoke thoda bahut jhoot bhi bol hi sakta hai to get some sympathy...

Sports man from childhood, Gadget freak chikd could do this not a big deal especially the drove in low traffic or almost no traffic roads 

jab tak bataogey nahi apni stuggle ki baatine kasie log bolengey ki aap MAHAAN hai smiley11 

OH ya dusro ke ghar pe rahna apna ghar rent pe dena aur rent money se servive karna MAHAAN nahi hai par aasan bhi nahi hai

Originally posted by: -sim-

aapki entry in BW bilkul aasaan ..and he say yes smiley37

When he said about entry in BW

wo sadko pe sona jab jhooth 

He slept when he went to mumbai to find Gauri

maga 14 saal ka ladka ek din car chala sakta hai to bada hoke thoda bahut jhoot bhi bol hi sakta hai to get some sympathy...

Sports man from childhood, Gadget freak chikd could do this not a big deal especially the drove in low traffic or almost no traffic roads 

jab tak bataogey nahi apni stuggle ki baatine kasie log bolengey ki aap MAHAAN hai smiley11 

OH ya dusro ke ghar pe rahna apna ghar rent pe dena aur rent money se servive karna MAHAAN nahi hai par aasan bhi nahi hai

seriosuly kuch nahi ho sakta fans ka 

bhai he himself admited in this video " maine contact nahi kiya , jab main circus ki shooting kar raha tha tab aziz mirja keten and raju convinced me to join flims...

sach main kuch nahi sakta " fans to fans hote hai "

Jin logo ko cycle seekhne main bhi 1 week lag gaya wo bhi bol rahe hai sports wala banda car chalana ..yeh bi koi kaam hai ..sports wala banda sports ka S likhata hai tab Car chalana seekh chuka hota hai ..