Trailer: Mrs. Serial Killer

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwTNtpx13ZE

Honestly Jacky is the weak one here. But the story still looks interesting enough that I'm going to watch it (once I find it).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FromTheAshes thumbnail

The story indeed looks good, I agree Jacky is going to be the weak one here but lets see.

Why do I think the actual killer is going to be someone else entirely.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsJustHrideyy

The story indeed looks good, I agree Jacky is going to be the weak one here but lets see.

Why do I think the actual killer is going to be someone else entirely.

There are 4 routes I feel this show could take:

1. The original serial killer was actually Jacky and MB just ended up taking the fall. Now Jacky is continuing to save MB.
  2. The original serial killer is actually MB and Jacky is committing murders to save MB.
  3. The original serial killer is MR and he arrested MB and Jacky is committing murders to save MB, but ends up falling victim to the real serial killer, MR.
  4. Jacky and MB were committing the murders together as a couple, but Jacky had enough of MB so had him arrested and is now faking trying to help him, but is actually continuing to cement the evidence against him.
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

There are 4 routes I feel this show could take:

1. The original serial killer was actually Jacky and MB just ended up taking the fall. Now Jacky is continuing to save MB.
  2. The original serial killer is actually MB and Jacky is committing murders to save MB.
  3. The original serial killer is MR and he arrested MB and Jacky is committing murders to save MB, but ends up falling victim to the real serial killer, MR.
  4. Jacky and MB were committing the murders together as a couple, but Jacky had enough of MB so had him arrested and is now faking trying to help him, but is actually continuing to cement the evidence against him.

@bold I agree.

While watching the promo.it felt like MR is the actual killer. He has the perfect cover of bieng a police officer so one would suspect him,he can point evidence at someone else without even doing much.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsJustHrideyy

@bold I agree.

While watching the promo.it felt like MR is the actual killer. He has the perfect cover of bieng a police officer so one would suspect him,he can point evidence at someone else without even doing much.

Yeah exactly. I like this option best, though it would be best if they come up with something not yet thought of.