Sunaina a grey-shaded female lead finally

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

We finally got a grey-shaded female lead in Sunaina. She is a warrior girl. Even Yasmine from Aladdin badass warrior but she is not grey-shaded. But here the heroine is physically stronger than hero lifting weights which hero struggle to even move and fighting him easily. She is shown as a spy for rival kingdom and stealing from them. Usually we see male leads like this but here showing female lead like this is a very big thing. I wonder how she will change her ways. She clearly has softened towards Sanjay but still not stopped her wrong ways. I feel she has some sad story and majboori behind all her spying, stealing and even attempting to murder which she did to Sanjay. What do you think can be her back story? Or is she doing all this for fun like Dhoom movie series villains?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surprise Surprise! Its not what I or anyone here would have thought. Sunaina turned out to be Suryabhan's daughter😆. Suryabhan loves his daughter and trusts her with some missions but for important things he thinks only sons could do not daughters. Its weird that his son is chamakchhallo feminine type while his daughter is warrior princess who can do everything a male warrior could do or even better than him. Then why Sunaina was stealing from people in the beginning?😲

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ironically my first impression of Sunaina was her being Suryabhan's daughter. 😆

I haven't watched the show since ages but I feel she robbed Hastinapur's people only to put Dhrithrashtra in tough spots.

Can't wait for her to join Sanjay's team on a honest note😆

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Ironically my first impression of Sunaina was her being Suryabhan's daughter. 😆

I haven't watched the show since ages but I feel she robbed Hastinapur's people only to put Dhrithrashtra in tough spots.

Can't wait for her to join Sanjay's team on a honest note😆

Is Sunaina and the woman he nearly married played by same actress? Suryabhan's wives- Tulsi, Parvati, Kumkum, Komolika😆. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Is Sunaina and the woman he nearly married played by same actress? Suryabhan's wives- Tulsi, Parvati, Kumkum, Komolika😆. 

No na! That's what even I wanted but Sweety and Sunaina are different people. And that's so crazy if we look at it, it took him no time to fall for her and it was just moments ago he wanted to marry Sweety so desperately 🤣

No na! That's what even I wanted but Sweety and Sunaina are different people. And that's so crazy if we look at it, it took him no time to fall for her and it was just moments ago he wanted to marry Sweety so desperately 🤣

After half of the show, I think Sunaina and some other people from past or only Sunaina  will land up in 2020. Sunaina then will get jealous seeing Sanjay and Sweety🤣. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

After half of the show, I think Sunaina and some other people from past or only Sunaina  will land up in 2020. Sunaina then will get jealous seeing Sanjay and Sweety🤣. 

I think so too! 

Apart from getting jealous, I feel she'll lock Sweety down somewhere or create a rift between them😎

That wickedness should remain constant through all eras😈

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 4 years ago

I think so too! 

Apart from getting jealous, I feel she'll lock Sweety down somewhere or create a rift between them😎

That wickedness should remain constant through all eras😈

I hope channel don't interfere and make her character dumb and weak for TRPs causing them to reshoot to change the story. Remember what they did to Tere Sheher Mein heroine and Jahnvi of Sarvgun show. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

I hope channel don't interfere and make her character dumb and weak for TRPs causing them to reshoot to change the story. Remember what they did to Tere Sheher Mein heroine and Jahnvi of Sarvgun show. 

Oh damn! Jhanvi Mittal ka degradation still hurts 😵

She was one hell of a badass woman and kya halat kardi 

I really miss the pre revamp episodes they were SO GOOD.☺️