Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Hey why did that thread get closed?

Anyways, glad I found this...thank you Peek-a-boo...:)

Is anybody into the Disney classics? I just signed up for Disneyplus yesterday and have been binge watching movie after another since yesterday...So far finished Toystory, Lion King, Ice Age, Beauty and the Beast...Finally something that kept my attention...☺️..There is also some beautiful documentaries that I think I would be interested in...So basically if you guys like it you can sign up for it and avail the 1 week trial period to see if it is something you like....Just thought I will put it out there! πŸ˜ƒ

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

How are anti vax ppl reacting to Corona virus? What are they upto? Are they afraid there is no vaccine for rona?

They have became quiet lately .

https://www.france24.com/en/20200411-covid-19-pandemic-gives-anti-vaxxers-pause

Probably busy spreading 5G conspiracies πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ.

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Hey why did that thread get closed?

Anyways, glad I found this...thank you Peek-a-boo...:)

Is anybody into the Disney classics? I just signed up for Disneyplus yesterday and have been binge watching movie after another since yesterday...So far finished Toystory, Lion King, Ice Age, Beauty and the Beast...Finally something that kept my attention...☺️..There is also some beautiful documentaries that I think I would be interested in...So basically if you guys like it you can sign up for it and avail the 1 week trial period to see if it is something you like....Just thought I will put it out there! πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome to our vacation thread 😁.I signed up for Disney+ when the Mandalorian started to streaming and I canceled it afterwards  πŸ˜†  . I will renew my subscription when Mandalorian Season 2 airs πŸ˜† .

Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
As per the note in the BWF CC, no CCs are allowed to be opened anywhere. This CC is being closed. Any further violations will extend the 24 hour closure on the BWF CC.