N3 Alternate Story_ Lets write up

MahirBela3Love thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey Guys

With N4 already not up to the expectations and then the lock down with no new episodes, have been revisiting some random good episodes of N3. With a good cast and initial good take off, N3 got ruined due to poor storyline.

Lets discuss how we would have liked the story to shape up.

I am sharing my thoughts in next post. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MahirBela3Love thumbnail

So IMO, story was good till Vik came back and mystery around who's his mother. After that lets start-

Polo should be Vik's mother. Sumi once a good naagin had gave up naagin powers for her family specially Mahir and Yuvi but not aware that Yuvi is naag. Andy is still greedy like starting and Kuhu, Anu are as bad.

Bela managed to get Vik and Vish married like original story.

So somehow Yuvi teams up with Polo, Vik, Adi and Vyom's family for naagmani. Alok and Rohini should enter as Polo's relative.

The scene where Sumi killed Bela's mother should be with Polo and team doing that.

Bela fighting against all these gets support from Maahir after all that naagin hone ka sach and some time of misunderstandings.

Vik and Vish too come back with Bela like they did in original.

In another face off, BeHir and ViVish kill Polo and team including Yuvi. Maahir also shown as dead out of this battle.

Knowing Bela as reason of Mahir, Yuvi and RJ's demise and Andy, Kuhu, Anu convincing her for greed and hatred, Sumi gets her powers back and join hands with Hukum-Huzoor against Bela.

Bela defeated against Sumi and Hukum-Huzoor gets in trouble and loses Naagmani.

Here re-enters Maahir who now has naagraj or some other powers. She saves Bela but still Hukum-Huzoor with Sumi are too powerful for BeHir ViVish to tackle. Sumi shows signs of turning good again, may be.

Entry of Maha naagrani and Shesha before finale episode. Shivangi kills Shesha and gives key inputs to Bela to win over Hukum-Huzoor.

Bela Maahir kill Hukum Huzoor in the finale.

MahirBela3Love thumbnail

Some things that should had never happened-

1. Maha naagrani stealing the show in Finale. N2 story should have been out of finale.

2. Yamini coming back. She was normal human till N2 so should not show her still alive.

3. Hukum and Vish track. Taamsi or Antka birth or even her existence. Hukum huzoor were enough badass.

4. Bela Mahir rebirth and a generation leap.

5. Weak naagrani Bela getting defeated every time and even weaker ML Mahir. He should have been Bela's strength and not weakness.

6. Hukum killing Huzoor. Karishma was a bad villain and a sudden disappearance should have been avoided. A solid fight between Bela and Huzoor should be there.

Edited by MahirBela3Love - 4 years ago
MahirBela3Love thumbnail

Some things I could not think how they could have fitted well in the track. Suggestions please-

1. ACP Ajitabh and Vish track

2. Pratham and Suhani should have more to do till the end

3. Anyway to somehow fit Neela Naag aka Rudra from N2 and make his comeback at least for few episodes

4. Andy aka Chetan's role end. He should have been given dark role at least till end. But should he die or a changed Andy for Happy family ending.

5. What powers Mahir should have? Naagraj or some other divine powers.

6. Should Vikrant die like original

7. Vish turning bad suddenly in the end. Must be some solid reason except Naagmani. Or should Sumi have continued to be bad and enter in S4 instead of Vish.

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I have so many things to say.There were many many loopholes pathetic writing loose connection between scenes but N3 had great cast and their effort shines to see N3's success.

I will put my opinion as per track and as per character how it would have been improved.

Recently I started watching Naagin3 before Vikrant's entry it was enjoyable.

Vikrant entry/Fake Yuvi/baby baba track

I didn't expect Vikrant's entry at that time.I knew Vikrant's entry would happen but not that soon.Still it was acceptable.But the way writer tackle it was creepy pathetic.That misunderstanding happened between BeHir due to Vik being fake Yuvi was never cleared.

I had no problem Vikrant being negative but his action as fake Yuvi just made me feel disgusting🤢.I wanted Bela to stand for herself clear the misunderstanding to Mahir or atleast try to do so.This baby baba shit shouldn't have been shown.It was better to show Vikrant being evil jealous greedy possessive for Bela and nagmani and want to harm Mahir.

Shaan track

This track was interesting.Instead of shadi drama it would have been more better.

Jamini track

It was also interesting.As jamini wasn't eyeing on Mahir I am ok with her😆

Vyom track

This track had potential but they didn't use it properly.He also acted creepier sometime with Bela🤢

Huzoor/Hukum/Andhka

They do not exist in my story🤢🤢

These all are super creepy annoying and what not.

Priya258 thumbnail

Mahir Sehgal

I loved this character so muchHe was such a gem but in original after his memory loss we lost our actual Mahir Sehgal

There could be two option-

1.To show Mahir as human being only but as it was shown he used to observe things keenly smart intelligent so using all these things I wish to see him tackle evils instead of being weakness of Bela all the time.

2.Or they could show him as powerful man magical power not nagraj but something else as its supernatural story so it would have been interesting to see although I loved him as human only but jo dekhna chahti thi wo nai hua🙄

Vish as positive and Vishtabh jodi

According to my story Vish would remain a positive strong character a strong naagin as she was in initial  days and a very good loyal friend of Bela

Ajitabh his character had lot of potential.I wish his would have been alive.VishTabh had great chemistry infact more than VishRant I would liked to see VishTabh.Initially they could show him investigating Yuvi's case as the story progress he find out Rehan Daksh missing and growing doubt on Bela's activities.On the other hand he developing feelings for Vish slowly and one day he reached haweli and saw Vish turning into naagin.So options bahat saare the.

Priya258 thumbnail

I have many more things to say I will add tomorrow😉

Purane yaadein taaza hogai😳

I have had the best time here missing all my fellow N3 friends missing all the fun discussions.

The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya258

I have many more things to say I will add tomorrow😉

Purane yaadein taaza hogai😳

I have had the best time here missing all my fellow N3 friends missing all the fun discussions.

Priya why don't you write a short write up or FF based on your ideas? It would be too good. 

The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahirBela3Love

Hey Guys

With N4 already not up to the expectations and then the lock down with no new episodes, have been revisiting some random good episodes of N3. With a good cast and initial good take off, N3 got ruined due to poor storyline.

Same goes for you dear. Even a short OS would be amazing. 

The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahirBela3Love

Hey Guys

Till then check this out. ðŸ˜ƒ This was my take on how things should habe turned out. I am working to completing this one as well. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5058443