First Episode of Epic Buniyaad

Share
  • Page of 1 Go
Posted: 1 months ago


https://youtu.be/2XF3YExYBoo

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago
Posted: 1 months ago

Thank you for posting the video. 

Posted: 1 months ago

I heard a lot about this from my mother Suta. smiley42

Thanks for the first episode video. smiley31 

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Viswasruti


I heard a lot about this from my mother Suta. smiley42

Thanks for the first episode video. smiley31 

Welcome dear Madhuri .. for me too it’s first time .. 

Do you want the next one ?? 

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Sutapasima


Welcome dear Madhuri .. for me too it’s first time .. 

Do you want the next one ?? 

Of course yes. smiley31

Heard so much about partition and the human misery because of the political decisions and selfish motives of a few persons. 

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Viswasruti


Of course yes. smiley31

Heard so much about partition and the human misery because of the political decisions and selfish motives of a few persons. 

Humans had become greedy and killed their own brothers . Now humans have to face punishment ... nothing can save sinners from their punishment .

  • Page of 1 Go

Buniyaad 


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Buniyaad repeat telecast

Sutapasima   12   1050

Sutapasima 12 1050 23 days ago Sutapasima

Topic Info

  • 5 Replies
  • 830Views

Topic started by Sutapasima

Last replied by Sutapasima

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP