Remembering Manohar Joshi

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 1 months ago

Hello Sutapa smiley9smiley1

Ohh, Lotsszza  Detail And Information smiley9smiley9 I Did Not Know Much About Sri Manohar Joshi smiley20 smiley2

Thank You So Much For The  Dteailed Information smiley9smiley9 Sutapa Dearsmiley1 smiley1

smiley1 smiley1 smiley4 smiley9

Sometimes It's The Journey That Teaches You A Lot About Your Destination ! ! !  --   Drake  smiley9 smiley1

Originally posted by Manzz

Ohh, Lotsszza  Detail And Information smiley9smiley9 I Did Not Know Much About Sri Manohar Joshi smiley20 smiley2

Thank You So Much For The  Dteailed Information smiley9smiley9 Sutapa Dearsmiley1 smiley1

Sometimes It's The Journey That Teaches You A Lot About Your Destination ! ! !  --   Drake  smiley9 smiley1

Manz did you get the chance to watch this show when it aired in the good old days ??

Yes, Of Course smiley9smiley9 I Am Reliving My Past   smiley20 smiley2

Please Watch Yeh Jo Hai Zindagi, For Your Humour Bone To Be Tickled ; Fauji ; Circus ; If You Are Sharukh Khan Buff ; Nukkad, Inteezar ; For Sheer Simplicitysmiley9smiley9 Sutapa Dearsmiley1 smiley1

• Page of 1 Go

Buniyaad  Doordarshan