Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

There are 2 options:they had shooting schedule together-low chances or nothing at all;nothing new with them came after last week start. 

They are not that type who would show-off every time they are on set,usually when they are at work someone catches them for a quick selfie. Just scary to see people roaming around on sets without problems,forgetting to wear masks etc. Main reason i want them to stay home. You never know who you meet.

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hopefully it's because they weren't shooting. 

I have been shown some pics of dp where they are in close proximity of each other without masks. this is dangerous. I don't want them anywhere near Shabir or Sriti.  if they want to violate rules, they can gladly do. I don't care. just don't take your germs to Sriti. cause she's the one who hangs out with these people. shabir always keeps distance but still, tisha should stay home.

Ralulo thumbnail

Second pic is Sriti too? 😆 Whatever...not waiting new episodes at all,no matter who promotes them.

Ralulo thumbnail

Surprise or not...here comes another hit-miss. 

Motto still is "keep Abhigya away as much as possible". 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

🤣exactly. who's gonna watch the utter boring, lacklustre garbage they're serving up?

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ralulo

Surprise or not...here comes another hit-miss. 

Motto still is "keep Abhigya away as much as possible". 

LOL. What's new? we predicted it from the pics that were circulated from the set. just predictable trash this show has become.

Ralulo thumbnail

So looks like shoot stopped for 3 days,for now. 👍🏼

Shouldn't have started in the first place but that's what happens when business is more important than people health.

Ralulo thumbnail

From the series of underrated scenes,a lot of them during final episodes of Mogambo track.

This one,when her image as bride is the first thing he sees once he enters their room. Missing her already,while she was fighting to escape and get back home.