Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It's very common action to start humming a ongoing song, the divine feeling Is hard to express in words, such a soothing lyrics are  it's more a bhajan though ЁЯЩПЁЯП╝ but my favourite now 

рдордВрдЧрд▓ рднрд╡рди рдЕрдордВрдЧрд▓ рд╣рд╛рд░реА, рджреНрд░рдмрд╣реБ рд╕реБрджрд╕рд░рде рдЕрдЪрд░ рдмрд┐рд╣рд╛рд░реА"!

рд╕реАрддрд╛ рд░рд╛рдо рдЪрд░рд┐рдд рдЕрддрд┐ рдкрд╛рд╡рди, рдордзреБрд░ рд╕рд░рд╕ рдЕрд░реБ рдЕрддрд┐ рдордирднрд╛рд╡рди"!

рдкреБрдирд┐ рдкреБрдирд┐ рдХрд┐рддрдиреЗрд╣реВ рд╕реБрдиреЗ рд╕реБрдирд╛рдпреЗ, рд╣рд┐рдп рдХреА рдкреНрдпрд╛рд╕ рднреБрдЬрдд рди рднреБрдЬрд╛рдпреЗ"!

And then the moment they go for exile"! ЁЯШК

The song brought tears in my eye ЁЯШн

рдмреНрдпрд╛рдХреБрд▓ рджрд╢рд░рде рдХреЗ рд▓рдЧреЗ

рд░рдЪ рдХреЗ рдкрдЪ рдкрд░ рдиреИрди

рд░рдЪ рдмрд┐рд╣реАрди рдмрди рдмрди рдлрд┐рд░реЗ

рд░рд╛рдо рд╕рд┐рдпрд╛ рджрд┐рди рд░реИрди

рд╡рд┐рдзрд┐рдирд╛ рдирд╛ рддреЗрд░реЗ рд▓реЗрдЦ рдХрд┐рд╕реА рдХреА
рд╕рдордЭ рдирд╛ рдЖрддреЗ рд╣реИрдВ

рд░рдЬ рджреБрд▓рд░реЗ
рд╡рди рд╡рди рдлрд┐рд░рддреЗ рдорд╛рд░реЗ рдорд╛рд░реЗ

рд╣реЛрдиреА рд╣реЛ рдХрд░ рд░рд╣реЗ рдХрд░рдо рдЧрддрд┐
рдбрд░реЗ рдирд╣реАрдВ рдХрд╝рд╛рдмреВ рдХреЗ рдЯрд╛рд░реЗ

рд╕рдмрдХреЗ рдХрд╕реНрдЯ рдорд┐рдЯрд╛рдиреЗ рд╡рд╛рд▓реЗ
рдХрд╕реНрдЯ рдЙрдард╛рддреЗ рд╣реИрдВ

рдЬрди рдЬрди рдХреЗ рдкреНрд░рд┐рдп рд░рд╛рдо рд▓рдЦрди рд╕рд┐рдпрд╛
рд╡рди рдХреЛ рдЬрд╛рддреЗ рд╣реИрдВ

рд╣реЛ рд╡рд┐рдзрд┐рдирд╛ рдирд╛ рддреЗрд░реЗ рд▓реЗрдЦ рдХрд┐рд╕реА рдХреА

рдЙрднрдп рдмреАрдЪ рд╕рд┐рдпрд╛ рд╕реЛрд╣рддреА рдХреИрд╕реЗ
рдмреНрд░рд╣реНрдо рдЬреАрд╡ рдмреАрдЪ рдорд╛рдпрд╛ рдЬреИрд╕реЗ

рдлреВрд▓реЛрдВ рд╕реЗ рдЪрд░рдгреЛрдВ рдореЗрдВ рдХрд╛рдБрдЯреЗ

рд╡рд┐рдзрд┐рдирд╛ рдХреНрдпреВрдБ рджреБрдГрдЦ рджрд┐рдиреЗ рдРрд╕реЗ

рдкрдЧ рд╕реЗ рдмрд╣реЗ рд▓рд╣реВ рдХреА рдзрд╛рд░рд╛
рд╣рд░реА рдЪрд░рдгреЛрдВ рд╕реЗ рдЧрдВрдЧрд╛ рдЬреИрд╕реЗ

рд╕рдВрдХрдЯ рд╕рд╣рдЬ рднрд╛рд╡ рд╕реЗ рд╕рд╣рддреЗ
рдФрд░ рдореБрд╕рдХрддреЗ рд╣реИрдВ

рдЬрди рдЬрди рдХреЗ рдкреНрд░рд┐рдп рд░рд╛рдо рд▓рдЦрди рд╕рд┐рдпрд╛
рд╡рди рдХреЛ рдЬрд╛рддреЗ рд╣реИрдВ

рдЬрди рдЬрди рдХреЗ рдкреНрд░рд┐рдп рд░рд╛рдо рд▓рдЦрди рд╕рд┐рдп
рд╡рди рдХреЛ рдЬрд╛рддреЗ рд╣реИрдВ"! 

"But most recent and truly left me speechless was yearning to see the lord , the extreme faith on the words of Teacher, the long wait of Shabari the result of years of suffering 

рднреАрд▓рдиреА рдкрд░рдо рддрдкрд╢реНрд╡рд┐рдиреА рд╢рдмрд░реА рдЬрд╛рдХреЛ рдирд╛рдо

рдЧреБрд░реБ рдорддрдВрдЧ рдХрд╣ рдХрд░ рдЧрдП рддреЛрд╣реЗ рдорд┐рд▓реЗрдВрдЧреЗ рд░рд╛рдо

рдХрдм рджрд░реНрд╢рди рджреЗрдВрдЧреЗ
рдХрдм рджрд░реНрд╢рди рджреЗрдВрдЧреЗ рд░рд╛рдо рдкрд░рдо рд╣рд┐рддрдХрд╛рд░реА
рдХрдм рджрд░реНрд╢рди рджреЗрдВрдЧреЗ рджреАрди рд╣рд┐рддрдХрд╛рд░реА
рд░рд╕реНрддрд╛ рджреЗрдЦрдд рд╢рдмрд░реА рдХреА рдЙрдореНрд░ рдЧрдпреА рд╕рд╛рд░реА
рд░рд╕реНрддрд╛ рджреЗрдЦрдд рд╢рдмрд░реА рдХреА рдЙрдореНрд░ рдЧрдпреА рд╕рд╛рд░реА

рдХрд╣реАрдВ рдХреЛрдИ рдХрд╛рдВрдЯрд╛ рдкреНрд░рднреБ рдХреЛ рдирд╣реАрдВ рдЪреБрдн рдЬрд╛рдпреЗ
рдкрдЧ рддрдиреНрдордЧреНрдЪрд╛рд░реЗ рдЪреБрди рдЪреБрди рдкреБрд╖реНрдк рдмрд┐рдЫрд╛рдП
рдореАрдареЗ рдлрд▓ рдЪрдЦ рдХрд░
рдореАрдареЗ рдлрд▓ рдЪрдЦ рдХрд░ рдирд┐рддреНрдп рд╕рдЬрд╛рдпреЗ рдерд╛рд░реА
рдореАрдареЗ рдлрд▓ рдЪрдЦ рдХрд░ рдирд┐рддреНрдп рд╕рдЬрд╛рдпреЗ рдерд╛рд░реА

рд╢реНрд░реА рд░рд╛рдо рдЪрд░рдг рдореЗрдВ рдкреНрд░рд╛рдг рдмрд╕реЗ рд╢рдмрд░реА рдХреЗ
рдкреНрд░рднреБ рджрд░реНрд╢рди рджреЗ рддреЛ рднрд╛рдЧ рдЬрдЧреЗ рд╢рдмрд░реА рдХреЗ
рд░рдШреБрдирд╛рде рдкреНрд░рд╛рдгрдирд┐рдзрд┐
рд░рдШреБрдирд╛рде рдкреНрд░рд╛рдгрдирд┐рдзрд┐ рдкрд░ рдЬреАрд╡рди рдмрд▓рд┐рд╣рд╛рд░реА
рд░рдШреБрдирд╛рде рдкреНрд░рд╛рдгрдирд┐рдзрд┐ рдкрд░ рдЬреАрд╡рди рдмрд▓рд┐рд╣рд╛рд░реА

рдХрдм рджрд░реНрд╢рди рджреЗрдВрдЧреЗ
рдХрдм рджрд░реНрд╢рди рджреЗрдВрдЧреЗ рд░рд╛рдо рдкрд░рдо рд╣рд┐рддрдХрд╛рд░реА
рдХрдм рджрд░реНрд╢рди рджреЗрдВрдЧреЗ рд░рд╛рдо рджреАрди рд╣рд┐рддрдХрд╛рд░реА

"But I believe the songs can lose their essence if the scene aren't worth ЁЯШК but here in this series the cast seems to living the charachter with their heart,  

They made us go through each emotion with them, either it's King Dashrath And his queen enjoying the memorable moment of their children,ЁЯШЖ when Shri Ram ji ran around, and They watch after him, the moment when a vassel fill water put before them, so that he can hold on moon reflection 

But then the scene of them getting sad for them going for their EducationЁЯШТ later on king Dashrath fear of letting lord Ram go with Vishwamitra ЁЯдУ his discussion with his queen Kaikayi,  

Ram Siya milan тЭдя╕П Lakshman argument with Parshuram ЁЯШО you close your eyes Lord, I won't be seen by you ЁЯдг we broke many Quiver in childhood then no one said anything,ЁЯШО

egen I am surprised someone talking punish my elder brother and I didn't made him pay ЁЯШИ all of his lines his ways,  Lakshman charachter is what I look forward to and I can easily relate with тШ║я╕П he's someone more Humanly then any of Charachter of Ramayan he's like a child who Cannot hear or endure anything against his father figure like Brother Shri Ram ji ЁЯЩПЁЯП╝ just the way we all Cannot hear or endure any kind of disrespect towards our parents тШ║я╕П

his anger over Queen Kaikayi for asking Lord Rama to go for exile and following them himself. ЁЯдУ

King Dashrath helplessness to stop Lord Ram the way he beg, expressed his vulnerability who won't cry ЁЯе║ over that the king of King everyone comes to seek help fall on knee beg repeatedly and then gave up over his life ЁЯШн revealing more like confessing one of his sin of life, and the unbreakable curse ЁЯе║

oh how could I miss BharatЁЯШК the moment he  arrives back, and the Ayodhyawasi then turn their back to him,ЁЯШТ the minute ask his mother, "father took my name did he missed me"? You all were here , only I wasn't here, absolutely he call for me isn't it"? How many times he took my name"? smiley19 

and then Lakshman anger when he saw Bharat Carvan the way he say when Queen Kaikayi could do what, we never expected then , who knows he may do the same after all he's her son. ЁЯШТ  

when he stop and Shri Ram ji say I don't doubt over your capability, if you want you can fight with Bharat and take his life. But if your assumption turn out myth, will you able to return his life"? (never take decisions , or act without being aware of everything that to in anger).

His silence over the question says it all, but what move me was he even confess to Bharat who didn't even knew that his brother misunderstood his arrival. 

the struggle of Shri Ram Ji ЁЯШТ Ma Sita ЁЯШн LakshmanЁЯШФ was so hard hitting ЁЯе║ 

"You can relate to each one of them yourself, with all the bad good happening ,now this make us wonder we lost our roots"? ЁЯдУ

"The respect the faith the devotion the love"! Hadn't they become just word of moral spiritual books now"? 

Ramayan is an epic saga, we can learn lot from it cause it's teach us, we cannot measure the Knowledge we recive from it just like we cannot measure the depth of Ocean ЁЯШК

Even though none of Charachter could be put in one word what they feel, what their emotions are but if I were to do then it will be like this => ЁЯСЗ

Lord Rama's - paitenceЁЯдУ, Ma Sita's -  Love тЭдя╕П

Bharat Lalshman Shatrughan - devotion for them 

Ayodhyawasi's - affection for them ЁЯШК

Shabri's - faith on lord and her Teacher word. ЁЯШН

All of them 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Heya! Thanks so much for putting all of ours emotions so beautifully into one post! ЁЯдЧ

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

I agree with everything you wrote 

Originally posted by: proteeti

Heya! Thanks so much for putting all of ours emotions so beautifully into one post! ЁЯдЧ

thank youЁЯдЧ so muchЁЯШН for your appreciation ЁЯШКthis was what I went through while watching Old is gold surely pure epic Saga RamayanЁЯЩПЁЯП╝  I was little bit nervous about doing this though тШ║я╕П but now I see it's come out well ЁЯШГ and appreciated by rest I am truly happy 

Thank you ЁЯдЧ

Originally posted by: ShirishaTeddy

I agree with everything you wrote 

Thank you ЁЯдЧ I wasn't even sure it's appreciable тШ║я╕П I am never good at penning down by thought about Spritual epic Saga ЁЯШ│

I am glad you agree and liked it ЁЯШК

lyricsmouse thumbnail

Yes is true i agree with your 

Thanks!

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: lyricsmouse

Yes is true i agree with your 

Thanks!

I am glad you find it aggrebleЁЯШК