Panchayat // Web series thread

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

A very well educated city bred guy Abhishek Tripathi ... is unemployed and is in dire need for a job .

He applies n gets the job of the secretary of Gram Panchayat at Phulera village .

He is very skeptical about going to village and is very unhappy about it . The series is about his journey to this village the difficulty he faces in his daily life ... the travails of daily living of a thoroughly city bred guy in a backward UP village ... hoe he deals with his locked office was very funny .. next is the Bhutia tree /haunted tree / Office chair ..was very interesting too ..

The family planning slogan track was hilarious 

The casting is very good .. editing awesome .. the music is a high point of the series ..BG by Anurag Saikia ....got me hooked to this series ..

Must watch with family ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Me too finished watching this serial today. It's very good. Simple and sweet. 

All the actors are aptly selected to play the characters. And yes..me also liked the last scene very much. Especially last 10 -15 minutes are top good. 

Looking forward to season 2.

This is the best and simplest web series which I watched in this lock down. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

Me too finished watching this serial today. It's very good. Simple and sweet. 

All the actors are aptly selected to play the characters. And yes..me also liked the last scene very much. Especially last 10 -15 minutes are top good. 

Looking forward to season 2.

This is the best and simplest web series which I watched in this lock down. 

Hey I am so happy to know you enjoyed this web series .. very nice for family viewing with kids n elders without getting embarrassed πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Quite a morale booster it is .

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Today I finished watching this Web series and oh my God, everyone was so good in it....from the lead actor to the one playing Vikash, to the Pradhan-pati and Prahlad and of course Neena ji !!! She was simply superb as Manju debi. The storyline was quite realistic and though mostly lighthearted it did shade light on some very important issues like family planning, need of empowerment of women...corruption in the system and the inherent goodness of some people....πŸ‘πŸΌ Just loved it.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Today I finished watching this Web series and oh my God, everyone was so good in it....from the lead actor to the one playing Vikash, to the Pradhan-pati and Prahlad and of course Neena ji !!! She was simply superb as Manju debi. The storyline was quite realistic and though mostly lighthearted it did shade light on some very important issues like family planning, need of empowerment of women...corruption in the system and the inherent goodness of some people....πŸ‘πŸΌ Just loved it.

Very very realistic story and this is exactly what’s happening in the hinterland of the country .. 

and I agree each n every actor leads to the tiniest roles played their parts very well πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sutapasima thumbnail

I watched it twice ..the BG score is  melodious.

LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I watched it twice ..the BG score is  melodious.

Agree....BG score of this show is pretty toned down actually, which is something I liked again....

Btw, is there any word for a second season? I thought a lovestory between Rinki ( Pradhan ji's beti) and Abhishek was hinted at the end. β˜ΊοΈ

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Agree....BG score of this show is pretty toned down actually, which is something I liked again....

Btw, is there any word for a second season? I thought a lovestory between Rinki ( Pradhan ji's beti) and Abhishek was hinted at the end. β˜ΊοΈ

I am all for it dear buddy ... I hope pradhan ji ki beti Rinki n Abhishek have a roaring affair right under the noses of Pradhan and Pradhan Pati πŸ€£

LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I am all for it dear buddy ... I hope pradhan ji ki beti Rinki n Abhishek have a roaring affair right under the noses of Pradhan and Pradhan Pati πŸ€£

Yup, yup ! With ample help from Vikash and Prahlad πŸ˜‰

But the worrying thing is- tab to uski padhai hone se raha πŸ€£ What'll happen to his preparation for CAT ?