Yayyy

Edited by -Ayushi- - 4 years ago
Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tournesol

Yeah! 🥳  Once again. Lucky us!

Kaash ShivJen ka bhi milta

Jen seems to be away from social media during this time  I am posting on twitter and now IG daily in the hope someone makes it happen ðŸ˜†

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kay

Jen seems to be away from social media during this time  I am posting on twitter and now IG daily in the hope someone makes it happen ðŸ˜†

That's really sweet of you. 🤗 Fingers crossed.

Kay thumbnail

That's really sweet of you. 🤗 Fingers crossed.

Colours seems to be doing live chats with their stars including Shivin but not Sony uncle im hoping LSD might do it ðŸ˜³

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Colours seems to be doing live chats with their stars including Shivin but not Sony uncle im hoping LSD might do it ðŸ˜³

LSD posted a clip of Shivin talking to his fans.. In fact, this lockdown is a good time to promote MayRa with some good PR, like livechats. It'll help increase TRP later on. God knows when would Sony or LSD would understand. 😒

Kay thumbnail

LSD posted a clip of Shivin talking to his fans.. In fact, this lockdown is a good time to promote MayRa with some good PR, like livechats. It'll help increase TRP later on. God knows when would Sony or LSD would understand. 😒

Exactly! Seems like LSD have finally remembered that Shivin plays the ML in Beyhadh 2 because they stopped tagging him in previous posts . I will not give up until someone notices ðŸ˜†. I don't know about Sony but have hopes LSD or the CVs might make it happen 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Exactly! Seems like LSD have finally remembered that Shivin plays the ML in Beyhadh 2 because they stopped tagging him in previous posts . I will not give up until someone notices ðŸ˜†. I don't know about Sony but have hopes LSD or the CVs might make it happen 

I wonder why they did that, but at least someone got their memory back.  The way they are not even promoting their ML-FL together, I am having doubts what's in store for MayRa. We can only hope, let' see.. 🤞

Kay thumbnail

I wonder why they did that, but at least someone got their memory back.  The way they are not even promoting their ML-FL together, I am having doubts what's in store for MayRa. We can only hope, let' see.. 🤞

Guess what?! Shivin liked my comment on his post about requesting a live chat with Jen!! ðŸ¥³ what are the chances Shivin himself will make it happen? ðŸ˜²