Memorable GUDDAN scenes

Akshiyaislove thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Forumwasis, let's list some of our favorites from the show GUDDAN TUMSE NA HO PAYEGA..

What's your Memorable Guddan Scenes?

1. Which one of Guddan's entry scene is your most favorite from 2018, 2019, 2020?
  2. Which one of AJ's entry scene is your most favorite?
  3. Which one of AKSHAN'S wedding did you like the most?
  4. Most favourite AKSHAN'S confession scene?
  5. Which Gharparvesh of Guddan is your favorite? 
  6. Which is your most favorite dressing of Guddan? (Or) In which attire did you loved Guddan the most?
  7. Which is your most favorite attire of  AJ?
  8. Which is your most favorite  AKSHAN dance scene from year 2018, 2019, 2020?
  9. What is your favorite advice that AJ gave Guddan?
  10. What are your favorite Akshan Scenes from 2018, 2019, 2020?
  11. Which one of Guddan's guddanpana scene is your most favorite one?
  12. What is your favorite Nok Jhok Scenes of Akshan from 2018, 2019, 2020? 
  13. Your most favorite  Guddan's solo dance performance?
  14. Which one of AJ'S action scene is your most favorite?
  15. Apart from the leads which character is your favorite(positive)
  16. Which character is your most favorite in negative role?
  17. Which one of Parv's kaand is your most favorite?
  18. Which one is your favorite Pitai scene of Pervy by Guddan, AJ, Akshan or any character?
  19. Which is your favorite Guddan punishment scene of so called Villians? 
  20.  Which is your favorite comedian scene of Guddan? 
  21. Which Guest Appearance character entry did you like the best?
  22. What  are your favorite scene of  the following characters Dadi, Durga Bahu, Lakshmi Bahu, Sarawasti Bahu, Bushan Papa, Kaushaliya, Parv, Kishore, Revati, Vardan?
  23.  Which character from Guddan show, do you want to make a reentry?  
  24. Which character from the dead will you bring back?
  25. Apart from the leads which character is your favorite positive, gray or negative?
  26. What is your favorite scene between Guddan and each of her 3 Bahus it could be of Tashan/Nok Jhok/anger/love?
  27. What is your favorite scene between Dadi and Akshat Jindal?
  28. What is your most memorable scene between Akshat Jindal and Bushan Papa?
  29. Any of the child actor who came across the show is your favourite?
  30.  Which song from Guddan Album (Lakeerein, Yeh Ishq Nahin Aasan,  Tum Ho, Sang Hoon tere, Chaina and Guddan title track)is your favorite and why?
  31.  Which scene or story track will you change from Guddan?
  32.  What scene (s) would you like to see you in the show?

P.S: Thankyou MODs😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for super post .. Buddy ..😊 

Buddy aaram se reply denge every day... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Akshiyaislove thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pehle mai hi jawaab de deti hun😊

1. My most favourite Guddan's entry scene is.....

During the Diwali card party, the way she climbs down the stairs in the glittering red saree of hers and all the eyes down there adoring her beauty was justAnd next the way, how AJ goes to receive her was so adoooooorable.....

2. During the Khichdi competition, the swag he had in his entry is one of the most favourite entry scene πŸ˜Ž

3. Obviously, the most recent one is my most favourite wedding scene of AKSHAN πŸ₯³

4. Each AKSHAN confession has it's own taste.. But for me the most beautiful confession of their's was during the Valentine's day 2020 celebrated in the NGO and the way they both confessed their feelings (even though they were pressurised by the children and they didn't listened to each other) is just heart touching....

5. Most favourite Grah pravesh of Guddan is....

After the Republic day picnic, the couple entry in JB was

6. Whenever Guddan is in red she looks breathtakingly beautiful..but my most favourite one is during Angad track, when AJ was about to accept her as his wife and she got ready in the red saree was beautiful...I didn't liked the point that AJ couldn't see her that day😭

7. During the Christmas party 2018, AJ was looking dashing in his maroon tuxedo😎 and cute with that devil horns prop given by Guddan😈

8. Most favourite AKSHAN'S dance scene...

2018- their first dance on sangeet

2019- their dance on valentine's day with blindfolded Guddan(this is my most favourite)

2020- their dance performance on the so called anniversary..

9. It's all time the Cupboard scene of AKSHAN during Buaji track.

10. Each AKSHAN scene is amazing, a single scene cannot be selected..but can try..

2018- Dargah scene

2019- Valentine's day 2019

2020- Valentine's day 2020

11. Her recent PANCHNAMA on Jindal parivaar. 

12. 2018-  First Pool side meet.

2019- Pillow fight during Buaji track.

2020- Vikram betaal scene, chasing for alcohol pre Guddan's accident.

13. Guddan's dance performance during Buaji track against Durga.

14. AJ's bahubali avatar in Diwali 2019 when Alisha along with Bahus and Guddan were kidnapped by Parv's gunde.

15. Obviously Dadi...πŸ€—

16. No one other than Parv😈

17. Well, Parv did a great job by getting our AKSHAN married but my most favourite Parv's kaand is the khatron ke khilaadi waala stunt he gave to Guddan. She has to save her three friends from poisonous gas, water and venomous snakes respectively in the given time I.e.15 minutes or else her other partner i.e. her sister Revati will be in danger by marrying Parv.

18. Everytime Parv gets dhulaayi from any  character is a treat to watch but the best was when Guddan hit him when she was asked by him to either shoot AJ or her father will be killed by him. I loved the way he begged the inspector to take him away🀣

19. Guddan's punishment to Dutta uncle was too good.

20. When she tried to rob the bank in Santa's avatar..🀣

21. Vikrant Goyal

22. Bohot lamba list hai baad me edit kardungi😴😴

23. Vikram Rawat😎

24. Alisha.... I really didn't wanted her character to end😭

25. Negative πŸ˜ˆ

26. Two scenes are my most favourite- Republic day scene where the terrorist ties them all and the other is how they came together to help to collect proofs for AJ'S innocence when he was in jail for the accusation of Antara's murder.

27. In the initial episodes of post leap, a scene where he lays down on Dadi's lap and releases all his pain

28. During Antara track, when AJ, Dadi and Antara were in Gupta house, I loved the convo between AJ and Bhushan papa where Guddan was listening to them through video call😊

29. I love Prarthna

30. Tum ho❀️

31. I think Alisha's track was unnecessary coz it would have suit better if it was followed by Guddan's pregnancy track but not only avoiding that track they introduced Antara's reentry which was just🀬

32. Guddan's pastπŸ€”

Edited by Akshiyaislove - 4 years ago
Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

1--Guddan entry- 2018 - Dipawali epi Datta card party time. 2019 - Bua daadi time mature sasu mom palki me entry. 2020-- Heroin Palki me entry and save 3 bahu.

2--Akshat jindal entry- 2018 -- Aj save guddan (sangeet). 2019-- Khichari time Akshat entry and 3 Bahu, guddan and alisha diwali time  . 2020--Drank Akshat in resturent .. 

3-- Last Akshan wedding..love ...

4--Most favorite Akshan confession scene  -- i love at Pool when saari colour change  and Main room sajana aur latter likhna..

5--Guddan gharparvesh  after 26 jan bom scene. 

6--More time i like and love  GUddan dressing.

7---I love Akshat AJ all attire of Aj.

8--Akshan Dance....2018--- at home paper dance. 2019- valentine's day .2020- Fake anniversary..time .

9---Love All  favorite advice that Akshat gave guddan.

10---I love All Akshan scene 2018 ,2019 ,2020.

11--guddan ki guddanpana Buya time part.

12--I love Akshan all nok jhok scene.

13--Guddan solo dance Buya daadi time .

14--Love All Akshat action scene.

15--Daadi ,, laxmi and Durga. (when positive) 

16--Parb only.

17--Parb kand--- Akshan marry and snakes part 2 time 1st store room and 2 when guddan ko das liya.

18--All love when Parb ki pitai.

19--Guddan punishment of villians chorbajari ke dukandaar.  

20 --guddan comedian scene 2019 26 jan when main terrorist  ko bewakuf bana rahi thi.

21--Guest Appearance character Fufaji.

22-- Dadi other laxmi bahu , Revati  and some time durga bahu ,, kavi kavi saru bahu and Angad.

23 --want Reentry ---- Angad .

24 --Angad character back.

25 --sorry can't understand. love gray.

26--26 jan 2019 when terrorist 3 bahu and guddan ko marna chata tha . 

27--Love Dadi and Akshat jindal all scene.

28--1st sangeet time when guddan go way and Akshat jindal  promise Bushan papa.

29--Only 1 child actor Aarav .

30 -- Ye ishq nahi aasan. Lakeerein. sang hoon tere. Tum ho. Chaina. 

31-- unnecessary Alisha track. 2nd time Antara re entry track,  Guddan heroin track.

32--  More..

Total ans de diya. πŸ˜Š

Edited by Krilovad - 4 years ago
jmoyee200 thumbnail

Memorable Guddan Scenes......

Ans soon

Edited by jmoyee200 - 4 years ago
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Madly love Guddan show ... β€οΈπŸ€—β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘ 

My most  feb...Memorable Guddan Scenes...❀️

1-- Guddan's entry . 2018 Diwali card party.  2019 Dadi Bua time guddan ki palki entry . 2020 Guddan as Heroin Palki me entry n 3 bahu girte huye palki pakrna. πŸ‘

2-- Love all Akshat entry scene ,,,but rocking sangeet time me guddan vaagi n Aj ki rocking entry save guddan.  Akshat entry Khichdi competition me superb. Goa Guddan kila me dar gayi Aj entry n Guddan samundar me dubnewali thi that time Akshat come n save. Last marry time me Akshat entry n superb action .❀️

3--- Last time wedding super. β€οΈ

4--- Akshan confession scene  Home Room ko sajana sweet  latter likhna..  (ILU)  n at Pool when saari colour change that time n last  Ngo me v day.❀️☺️

5-- Guddan gharparvesh  26 jan (2019) n after buya dadi room me Aj ne karaya.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

❀️

6-- Love Guddan all dress ..❀️ but My most favorite dressing --2019 Red Saari ( Angad Track Akshan dream part ).,,Sagai of Akshan yellow saari .., 2020 Dance of Akshan Red sari. last Holi dance dress.πŸ‘πŸΌ

7-- Love Akshat jindal's all dress but my most favorite attire of  Aj  2018 - Christmas ,,, 2019 Khichadi , vikki uncle sagai time Aj's dress ,, Holi dance dress. πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ

8--  My favorite Akshan dance scene-- 2018- sangeet dance. ❀️❀️2019 -- Paper dance..❀️❀️❀️ V day dance,, πŸ€—β€οΈguddan ke friend's ke saath Akshan reply dance ,, πŸ‘πŸ‘Bekhayali dance when Guddan was angry with AJ ,,πŸ‘πŸΌ After baby news Akshan dance,,,2020 Fake Anniversary (Aj -Antara) Akshan dance ,, last Holi dance. πŸ‘πŸΌ

9-- All Favorite advice that Akshat gave guddan  But awesome emotional that  chit wala scene (dadi bua time) .β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

10--- -I love All Akshan scene 2018 ,2019 ,2020 so can't count ... but ,,, 2018 Dargha scene ,, 2019 Valentine's day that time when Akshan both save each other. Goa all akshan scene.β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—

11-- Love Guddan's guddanpana scene was mot favorite  2019 26 jan when main terrorist  ko bewakuf bana rahi thi.πŸ‘πŸΌ

12-- -I love n all r my favorite Akshan all nok jhok scene 2018,,2019,,2020. So can't count.πŸ‘πŸΌ

13-Guddan;s  solo dance performance Buya daadi time .πŸ‘πŸΌ

14-- Love All Akshat action scene,, πŸ‘πŸΌBut my most favorite ---- Akshat 's action scene--- 2018 1st scene -- Sangeet day Aj save guddan ,,, Dutta track time action ,,, 2019 diwali Akshat save  Bahu's Guddn n Alisha,,,, on road Parv n Akshat action (when guddan hospital me maut ke saath fight). 2020 last marry chomu n saru ki gunddo ki pitai.πŸ‘

15-- Apart from the leads my favorite character (positive) Super Dadi  ,,, Rewati n  Laxmi bahu n durga when (positive ).πŸ‘πŸΌ

16-- My most favorite in negative role--- Parb ( male ) n  Durga n Antara now Saru.(female).πŸ‘πŸΌ

17--- -Parb kand--- πŸ‘πŸΌ 1st Akshan marry n snakes part 2 time 1st store room n 2nd  when guddan save 3 person (Dadi ,,Laxmi bahu n Akshat ) but Guddan ko ko das liya.

18--  Favorite Pitai scene of Pervy by Guddan when Parv sait kill Aj to Guddan n guddan hunter se pitai ki,,,, Akshat ne ki belt se pitai at police station in parv room when AJ in jail for Rawat ,,,,Akshat ne ki Hunter se pitai for Rewati,,, When Guddan in hospital Aj run an pitai of Parva pull from police van n jamke pitai ki.πŸ‘

19---- Guddan punishment of so called villians when saru ne All JB me chori karai that time AJ search Thief n guddan punishment chorbajari ke dukandaar.  πŸ‘

20-- I love all  Guddan comedian scene ,,,2019 26 jan when main terrorist  ko bewakuf bana rahi thi,, when guddan drunk n last time Betali guddan.πŸ‘πŸ€£

21-- Guest Appearance character Best-- Vijay Akshat Manager (V DAy 2019 ).πŸ‘πŸΌ

22-- My favorite scene of the following characters --- Dadi  she all time love n sport guddan . laxmi bahu jab se positive hui tab se , Revati  n some time durga bahu when she positive ,, kavi kavi saru bahu n Angad. Other good.πŸ‘πŸΌ

23-- The character guddan show ,, want to make a Re entry is Angad .😊

24-- The character from the dead will you bring back Angad.😊

25---  Apart from the leads which character is my favorite Gray (Durga).πŸ‘πŸΌ

26-- My Favorite scene between Guddan n 3 bahu's Tashan /NokJhok/Love --2019 Republic day scene when terrorist ties them ..,, other when Akshat in jaill (Accusation of Antara's murder ) they come together with Guddan help to collect proofs for Aj's innocence ,,, only Laxmi bahu when Akshat in Mental hospital Angad n rocky torture AJ.. that time Laxmi bahu sport n help guddan,,,,, last diwali durga n laxmi bahu help guddan for Alisha when they r kidnap ,,,only  Durga n kishor  life risk le kar for guddan proof le kar aayi ( antara ke khilaap).πŸ‘

27-- Sorry i can't count coz Akshat n his mother all time my most favorite jodi,,,, So mostly all scene between (Dadi) Mom n Akshat jindal is my favorite.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—β€οΈ

28---My most memorable scene between Akshat Jindal n  Bushan Papa is..2018 when Aj going to search Guddan on sangeet day And Christmas party Akshat n Bushan papa scene. πŸ‘πŸΌ

29--- child actor is my favorite  Aarv ,,, n Ngo's all child .❀️

30--- I love all Guddan Album song... But most favorite ... 1---Yes Ishq nahi Aasan,,,2-- Lakeerein 3-- Tum ho ,,4 --- sang hun tete ,,5 --Chaina.❀️

31--- The story track I want to change from Guddan show is Antara 2nd entry n  Alisha Track n Angad die track.😭

32--- I like to see in the show  Akshan together n lovely  baby track n Angad entry .😊

Thanks buddy for lovely post.❀️

Edited by br200910 - 4 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

1)2018-First episode wala entry in scooty

2019-When she dressed up in green saree in Dadi Bua track

2020-Palki wali entry

2)2018-When he saved Guddan from goons during their first sangeet

2019-When Bahus got kidnapped in amusement mark(i just love aj's entry wala background music)

2020-When he stopped Guddan's marriage with Chomu(actually maine 2020 wale episodes thik se nahi dekha)

3)The latest wala after he stopped Chomu-Guddan's marriage, cause voh shaadi sabse genuine laga mujhe

4)When Guddan was dying AJ's first confession

5) Pehle wala after Akshan got married and Bahu's didnt like her

6) Guddan looks really good in all red attires, especially the red sarees

7)The one he wore in amusement mark and the shirt he wore when he dreamed about Guddan after realising his love for her

8)2018- Mere Naam Tu dance on Christmas

2019-Hawaiyan dance on Valentines and Bekhayali dance when Guddan was angry with AJ

2020-Pal pal dil ke paas wala dance 

9)that chit wala scene(no scene can match that) and also the wardrobe wala

10)2018-Akshan's nok jhok during diwali and Guddan teasing AJ

2019-When guddan got drunk and opened her heart to AJ(best epi of GTNHP)

2020-When Guddan and everyone got to know about Guddan's pregnancy

11)2018-Buddha Ho Gaya wala dance

2019-when she drank two glasses of milk including AJ's share(i just saw this scene yesterday again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

2020-When Guddan stopped AJ from drinking alcohol

12)2018-When guddan first met Kathor

2019-Holi wala scenes

2020-When Akshan got stuck due to bad weather overnight

13)2018-naagin dance when she saw the snake πŸ˜‚

2019-Guddan's tandav before bekhayali dance

2020-Heroine wala dance in red saree

14)When AJ rescued Guddan and Bahus from terrorist in amusement park

15)Laxmi Bahu

16)Pervy

17)When he got Akshan married 🀣 and that time when he wore sunglass and smiled at himself 🀣

18)When Pervy threatened Guddan about Bhushan and AJ's life and ended up getting beaten up

19)When she beated up Pervy in the initial episodes though it was unintentional πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

20)When Guddan got drunk

21)Vijay(RIP Kushal 😭)

22)Dadi-Her champi to Guddan and Guddan's champi to Laxmi Bahu

Durga Bahu-When she came to team Guddan shocking Vikrant

Laxmi Bahu-When she supported Guddan while others didnt

Saru Bahu-When Dadi Bua scolded Saru and pulled her ears

Bhushan-During guddan's kanyadaan

Kaushaliya-When she became really positive

Parv-That sunglass wala scene

Kishore-When he called Guddan as Guddan Maa

Revati-When she supported Guddan after Guddan saved her life in the fire and slapped Pervy

Vardaan-When he shouted on AJ for his rude behaviour

23)Dadi Bua

24)Angad/Alisha

25)Alisha(she was an underrated character tbh)

26)That shampoo wala scene

27)When dadi patted Akshat and he rested his head on her lap and slept

28)When Aj supported Bhushan after Durga gave him that clown costume

29)Arav's real life sister(I always assume she is Akshan's daughter 😭 I hope if there is ever a child track please make her as Akshan's beti she is perfect for that role)

30)Tum Ho 

31) I will never make Antra entry happen 😑 Pura show ka maa-behen kar diya Antra ke entry ke baad!

32) I really want to see Guddan really getting pregnant and Akshan having a child 😭

jmoyee200 thumbnail

Memorable Guddan Scenes...

1.      Guddan's entry scene ....Diwali party...  2018, Entry with new look when Buaa time 2019....smiley27

2.     AJ's entry scene  most favorite 2018..Mehandi day..for save Guddan..2019..Khichadi...time..and 2nd KC....2020 Wedding day come and save guddan and all from Chomu.,,smiley27 

3.    AKSHAN'S wedding Wonderful...Last Wedding 2020...Nice also Mandir Wedding 

4.     Most favourite  AKSHAN'S confession scene........1st time..Confession (ILU) in Home...and V Day NGO Confession..2020..

5.     My Fev Gharparvesh of Guddan is Akshan return from 26Jan 2019...smiley27

6.      Always love Guddan dress...My most favorite dressing of Guddan....

2019...Angad Track...Red Saari..(Dream part of Akshan)..

2019..Sagai of Akshan Yellow saari (before Antara entry

2020..Dance of Akshan Red saari.. 

7.     All AJ Dress I love...But My most favorite attire of  AJ.....

2018-Christmas ..2019...Khicdi,Vikki sagai Dress,last Marrysmiley27

8.    My favorite  AKSHAN dance scene from year 2018....Sangeet, 

2019...Paper Dance,V Day dance,Gddan Dream in Buaaji Track,Akshan dance with Guddan Friend,Akshan dance in Bedroom after Alisha Fake Friend come. 

2020..Akshan Dance in Guddan entry party in JB,Super Holi Dance.

9.    Mostly all favorite advice that AJ gave Guddan..smiley27

10.    Can't Count  favorite Akshan Scenes from 2018, 2019, 2020 Lots Lots..smiley27.

11.    Mostly like of Guddan's guddanpana scene.

12.    Mostly..all my  favorite Nok Jhok Scenes of Akshan from 2018, 2019, 2020..always Love it..smiley27

13.   Most favorite  Guddan's solo dance performance..is Buaaji track. 

14. My most favorite  AJ'S action scene is ...

.Love all Akshat action ..But after dargha AJ- dutta  fight...And 2020 Fight with Chomu before Akshan Marry

15. Apart from the leads my favorite character (positive) Super Dadi and Laxmi bahu 

16. My  most favorite character in negative role....PARV

17. Most favorite Parv's kaand is (A)- AKSHAN Marriage (B)Snake part(guddan save ..dadi-laxmi-aj)

18.  Favorite Pitai scene of Pervy by Guddan when P sait kill Aj to Guddan...By, AJ...AJ ne ki pitai at police station in parv room when AJ in jail for Rawat...AJ ne ki Hunter se pitai for Rewati(before GoA)...When Guddan in hospital Aj run an pitai of Parva pull from police ... 

19. My favorite Guddan punishment scene of so called Villians...parv ki hunter se pitai. 

20.Love mostly comedian scene of Guddan..

21. Guest Appearance character entry did you like the best  AJ Manager (V Day 2019)

22.  Like Mostly Dadi,Laxmi,Rewati and Durga(when she positive).. Other Ok...

23.  The character from Guddan show,  want to make a reentry is ANGAD.

24. The character from the dead will you bring back ANGAD and Rawat.

25. Apart from the leads which character is My favorite  gray (Durga)

26. My your favorite scene between Guddan and each of her 3 Bahus ...2019 Republic day scene when terrorist ties them And when Aj in Jail( accusation of Antara's murder)  they came together with Guddan help to collect proofs for AJ's innocence.

27. Mostly all  scene between Dadi and Akshat Jindal is my favorite. 

28. My most memorable scene between Akshat Jindal and Bushan Papa is..2018.((a) Aj going to search Guddan on sangeet day And Christmas party Aj and B papa scene. 

29. The child actor who came across the show is My favorite Aarav.smiley27

30.  I love all But My Hot  favorite song from Guddan Album is Yeh Ishq Nahin Aasan,  Tum Hosmiley27

31. The story track I want to change from Guddan show is Antara 2nd entry and Alisha Tracksmiley15smiley15.

32. I  like to see  in the show Akshan baby track...(with a good lovely story)

love the postsmiley27smiley27