Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

SRK doesn't use deshbhakti card to sell his movies. His last few movies are flops. Still donating more than double of that Canadian kumar. 😂

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mardani

Jabardaati se logo ne uss se charity karwai Hai usne khud se Dil se Kari Hoti Akshay Kumar Ki Tarah Toh zaroor Dil se respect aata. Par since you are forcing me to show respect for him, I'll say it to make you happy..." I am proud of him for those peanuts he donated for the welfare of his fans who now have got all bragging rights on social media about his mahanta".

Khush?

We dont need u to respect him. The mans been contributing to the under privileged for a long time and to many causes. If u cant see that and acknowledge it then theres maybe an underlying issue that u dont like him. Anyway, keep ur forced praises to urself. 

Edited by anna143 - 4 years ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mardani

Why does it bother you guys if I show any respect for him or not?

Mere respect ka aachar dalna hai Kya?😆

Ur right it doesn’t matter just shows peoples true colors

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anna143

If u cant see that and acknowledge it then theres maybe an underlying issue that u dont like him. Anyway, keep ur forced praises to urself. 

Everyone knows what the underlying issue is. 🤢

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Everyone knows what the underlying issue is. 🤢

What’s the issue ? 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It's not that hard to figure out. Think about it for 30 seconds. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

It's not that hard to figure out. Think about it for 30 seconds. 

It’s been 30! Minutes I’m not sure 

Tell me 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anna143

We dont need u to respect him. The mans been contributing to the under privileged for a long time and to many causes. If u cant see that and acknowledge it then theres maybe an underlying issue that u dont like him. Anyway, keep ur forced praises to urself. 

The blessings that Shahrukh is going to get from the real heroes...the health care professionals, the blessings he will get from all the hungry people he is going to feed...the blessings he will get from all the acid attack victims he will support.....is much much more than the gaali and badduas he is getting from those who hate him....why does SRK need any sort of validation for his work from the people who diss him for everything ...even his charity....the irony of it all is that some of the people dissing him right now might end up benefiting from his charity directly or indirectly.....

Its the blessings of what all he does in way of charity .....that even after having no successful movies in the last few years...no movie in the last year...the man can still shell out more than 50 cr to help the people.....ooper wala deta bhi unko hai....jo doosron ke liye karte hain...

👍🏼

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

SRK universe donated 1 lakh 👍🏼

anna143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

It’s been 30! Minutes I’m not sure 

Tell me 

Rising hate for muslims especially in india - i cant even watch the news anymore