Week 3 TRP of MKJH (Page no:1)

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys. I am Sree. First episode TRP of MKJH is 1.8. MKJH got TRP of 1.0 for whole week, which is low TRP in 9pm slot. I am watching this show now. I am liking MKJH serial slowly. It has good comedy and good actors. I feel if MKJH telecasted as a weekend show, it would have got more TRP. Star plus totally messed up with their schedule and telecasting MKJH serial as week days show now. That's why it is getting low TRP. Anyways, we have to wait for next few weeks TRP's to come to get full picture of MKJH success.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

Hi guys. I am Sree. First episode TRP of MKJH is 1.8. MKJH got TRP of 1.0 for whole week, which is low TRP in 9pm slot. I am watching this show now. I am liking MKJH serial slowly. It has good comedy and good actors. I feel if MKJH telecasted as a weekend show, it would have got more TRP. Star plus totally messed up with their schedule and telecasting MKJH serial as week days show now. That's why it is getting low TRP. Anyways, we have to wait for next few weeks TRP's to come to get full picture of MKJH success.

@Sree I think the first episode got 1.8 trp coz trp audience knew that Khkt airs at that slot, they made had switched and later may had came to know that Khkt had got off air.

I really expected this show to get good trp but unfortunately its a bad news for the actors. Anyways lets see what happens next week. It could be due to sudden launch declaration too.

Sree_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

@Sree I think the first episode got 1.8 trp coz trp audience knew that Khkt airs at that slot, they made had switched and later may had came to know that Khkt had got off air.

I really expected this show to get good trp but unfortunately its a bad news for the actors. Anyways lets see what happens next week. It could be due to sudden launch declaration too.

Neon, you are right. There may be a chances that audience would have thought that KHKT would telecast that first day. That's why TRP is high for that opening day. Anyways, Star plus missed good TRP show like KHKT in 9 pm slot.

I am also expected good TRP for MKJH show. Actors are also good in this show except heroine. I didn't like her acting. Channel messed up with this show and made this weekend show to weekdays show.That's why TRP is less for this show now.I feel it deserves TRP of around 1.4 or more. Let's see what happens in coming week.

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neon, you are right. There may be a chances that audience would have thought that KHKT would telecast that first day. That's why TRP is high for that opening day. Anyways, Star plus missed good TRP show like KHKT in 9 pm slot.

I am also expected good TRP for MKJH show. Actors are also good in this show except heroine. I didn't like her acting. Channel messed up with this show and made this weekend show to weekdays show.That's why TRP is less for this show now.I feel it deserves TRP of around 1.4 or more. Let's see what happens in coming week.

@BOLD Oh i m so sorry Sree. The credit actually goes to MKJH only coz it launched on 23rd March whereas KHKT ended on 14th March right. So it means trp may increase in near future hopefully. ðŸ˜Š

Sree_mk thumbnail

@BOLD Oh i m so sorry Sree. The credit actually goes to MKJH only coz it launched on 23rd March whereas KHKT ended on 14th March right. So it means trp may increase in near future hopefully. ðŸ˜Š

Oh. OK.

Minionite thumbnail

It might have been people checking out the show and making a decision whether to watch or not. The promo was engaging and so many people might have watched the first episode to see if it was as engaging as the promo or not. I guess not enough people found it engaging and dropped off.

Sree_mk thumbnail

Online buzz is very low for MKJH show. BARC doesn't even released last week TRP of MKJH. I think the fans of MKJH who are in Twitter has to be try to be more active now.

Sree_mk thumbnail

Week 3 TRP of MKJH is 0.5, which is very very less. I think now Star plus has to stop telecasting new episodes of MKJH like other serials and continue to telecast new episodes of MKJH only after lock down is over. Anyways, because of channel sudden decisions, MKJH not getting it's deserved TRP. Channel changed telecasting time of MKJH from this week. Let's see if TRP increases in this new time slot (10p.m) or not.

Minionite thumbnail

Week 3 TRP of MKJH is 0.5, which is very very less. I think now Star plus has to stop telecasting new episodes of MKJH like other serials and continue to telecast new episodes of MKJH only after lock down is over. Anyways, because of channel sudden decisions, MKJH not getting it's deserved TRP. Channel changed telecasting time of MKJH from this week. Let's see if TRP increases in this new time slot (10p.m) or not.

SP is too far into the show and into the lockdown to stop airing the show now. They'll just finish airing it so that they can give that slot to a new show again.

Sree_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

SP is too far into the show and into the lockdown to stop airing the show now. They'll just finish airing it so that they can give that slot to a new show again.

Channel clearly made MKJH a Bali ka bakra in this whole situation to save Anupama.