Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Abey, hahaha... thankyou 🤗

Just loving Sidharth’s Juloos spirit 😆 This is sooo Sidnaaz fandom! 🥳

Bhula Dunga and YT’s tamasha needs to be officially looked into. Or else it’s pretty demotivating. Ants compile grain after grain and a broom comes and sweeps off the pile 😔

vahi to🤔😒

Again they have sweeped a huge chunk🤔

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks to all for appreciating us for the Intro post. I would have loved to reply to each one, but would seem like me spamming all over and so, 🙏. We try our best to do a good job on the Intro post and appreciation (as in, likes on the said post 😆) helps, especially on those days when we’ve done extra scavenging 😆

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Thanks to all for appreciating us for the Intro post. I would have loved to reply to each one, but would seem like me spamming all over and so, 🙏. We try our best to do a good job on the Intro post and appreciation helps, especially on those days when we’ve done extra scavenging 😆

and till date i havnt found even a single day, when you haven't done extra scavenging. You hungry ones😆. Extra hungry ones😆.

Thank you,  again!❤️

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations on new thread ...now don’t even feel like saying thanks Uma n jyoti...coz I know it’s not enough...your efforts are way too high ....and I jist felt like writing this so writing it ...I was a new comer and unknown to everyone and even certain episodes of B.B...but everyone here accepted me and helped me ...thanx a ton for that..Uma jyoti meenakshi ashima Wendy soul spit and many more  list goes on .....you all were so welcoming n sweet ...thanx u so much for that 

Edited by hav123 - 4 years ago
Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Lovely write up Uma! Thanks for all the efforts you put on this thread and ofcourse on Two gadhas 😄

Views are stuck in 38.65M! It’s very unfair and the channel isn’t doing anything about views being cut off! 

yesterday was national juloos day and it was victory day for Sidnaz fandom!

I really want to meet PJ 😆

Sidnaz FTW for life 🥳

Edited by Ashhima3 - 4 years ago
wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful right up uma...❤️🤗

It summarizes just everything.. Cant imagine how many much hardwork must have gone on it....

Lovedddd it!!!

Hats off to you and jyoti...

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

New thread🥳beautiful write-up Uma. How perfectly you summed everything up.. brilliant.. unfortunately the long post is too much for my phone and I cannot give it a like😆 but count a thousand likes from my side❤️

What an excellent day yesterday😆 national Julus indeed.. 

I hope we get such Julus sessions more and more often😆

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail