Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Congrats for new cc and thank u uma for lovely writeup.

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Amazing write up Uma 👏..hats off to u, way u collected all the details of every juloos session of SidNaaz today and put it all together 😆..Today SidNaaz themselves did their juloos session in style 😎...

Happy SidNaaz Juloos day to all ..Hope this is jusy the beginning 😈😳...

Prem Jyotish is Devpurush 👏😆

🤗 And Yes! The juloos was Sidnaaz initiated! They wanted entertainment! We gave them entertainment 😳 We keep talking about Sidharth’s blush and he was like chalo, see Sana’s too 🤣 What a lovely pair! Touchwood ❤️

Uma2010 thumbnail

This is such a beautiful moment 😭😭😭

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Uma, a hug might not be enough for your efforts, you always put, to compile up every single thing possible under this thread, but guess, you might not accept anything more than a hug from me😆. So🤗

Thank you, and I ❤️ you for doing all the hard work. Otherwise too, I do😆(in a positive way😈😆). Thank you for running it all so smoothly and wisely.

Thank you to jyoti ji. You both are love❤️.

And y'day was a treat, literally. We never would have expected that bhai would want his exclusive juloos this way on national level, though we always knew that he enjoys his own juloos, which we got the day he went to Delhi for that event where he was so adamant to have his juloos nikalo on national TV😆 by that amazing reporter. From there it all started and today here we all are☺️😆. He be like khudka niklva raha hoon to biwi ko kaise peeche rehne doon😆.

And Bhula Dunga is doing good, though slow but still.

SidNaaz 🥳

PJ really has turned out to be a Mesiha😆.

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Uma wonderful and detailed write up ..:you compile everything so well ...hats off to you .... 

after 26.02.2020 yesterday 1st April is declared as SidNaaz juloos day ...ohh God so much of content and fun ...absolutely loved it ... and overwhelmed to see such a gorgeous destination in Sidnaaz love journey ...full of roller-coaster ride ... as Shehnaaz said in live “Perfect Combination “ 

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Whatay day it was yesterday. Looking forward to more Juloos today 

Thanks Uma and Jyoti for all your efforts to keep this going 👏

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Lets target 40mn today . We r at 38.7 now

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

Uma, a hug might not be enough for your efforts, you always put, to compile up every single thing possible under this thread, but guess, you might not accept anything more than a hug from me😆. So🤗

Thank you, and I ❤️ you for doing all the hard work. Otherwise too, I do😆(in a positive way😈😆). Thank you for running it all so smoothly and wisely.

Thank you to jyoti ji. You both are love❤️.

And y'day was a treat, literally. We never would have expected that bhai would want his exclusive juloos this way on national level, though we always knew that he enjoys his own juloos, which we got the day he went to Delhi for that event where he was so adamant to have his juloos nikalo on national TV😆 by that amazing reporter. From there it all started and today here we all are☺️😆. He be like khudka niklva raha hoon to biwi ko kaise peeche rehne doon😆.

And Bhula Dunga is doing good, though slow but still.

SidNaaz 🥳

PJ really has turned out to be a Mesiha😆.

Abey, hahaha... thankyou 🤗

Just loving Sidharth’s Juloos spirit 😆 This is sooo Sidnaaz fandom! 🥳

Bhula Dunga and YT’s tamasha needs to be officially looked into. Or else it’s pretty demotivating. Ants compile grain after grain and a broom comes and sweeps off the pile 😔

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Lets target 40mn today . We r at 38.7 now

they again chucked off the views?🤔

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Thanks so much Uma for such a lovely update. I was jumping between the pages in last CC to catch and there I get in this CC's intro. ❤️❤️

Isn't 1st April best day ever? Itna juloos ek saath. 😆 And I so agree ki sidnaaz also enjoy on our expense. 😆 Mujhe bade time se yeh feel aa rahi thi ki this whole thing is Sid's kind of juloos of sidnaaz fans. Where he deliberately drops hints but doesn't say it. It's like if you are my fan then you can understand by my actions. 😆 koi na ham khush hain. Woh bhi maze karein aur ham bhi. 😆

Am glad you got to read it all in one place. And I am like so so so so sooooooo thoroughly loving Sidharth’s kind of juloos- likeee so much  This is what fandoms live for! Sporting idols who love being ragged and rag back too 😆