Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode 19

The episode starts with Aman and Roshni feeling each other's presence. Roshni runs towards the exit door, keeps her ear close to the door and murmurs, "Allah knows best, is it FOR REAL or am I just imagining things?? Has Khan Baba really come for me????" while Aman outside says, "Today no one can stop me from reaching YOU, ROSHNI, now, I will not return from this PLACE without you!!!"

On the other side, Kabir gets restless realising Aman's presence. Rakh djinn notices his perturbance and asks him, "Agha, what is the matter, why are you so worried??" Kabir shouts back at her, "HE HAS COME HERE!!!" Rakh djinn gets confused and asks him, "Who???" Kabir roars, "Aman Junaid Khan!!!" The whole castle shakes at Kabir's uproar, while his voice echoes in Aman's ears.

As soon as Kabir's voice reaches Aman, his veins start BULGING WITH DARK BLOOD FLOWING IN THEM. He starts shivering and slowly his demi-djinn starts to reveal, his eyes start glowering blue. Aman closes his eyes and tries to control himself while thinking, "Who was the PERSON WHO PRONOUNCED MY NAME??? AND WHY DO FEEL A STRANGE CONNECT WITH HIM!!! NO, I CANNOT LOSE HOLD OF MYSELF, IF I LOSE CONTROL, THEN I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SAVE ROSHNI!!!" He gets thinking about Roshni and their moments together before their separation, he gets emotional (Kahani humari plays). Soon, Aman starts clenching his fists hard and tries to fight against himself. Baazigar gets scared on seeing this state of Aman and starts shrieking loudly. Roshni hears Baazigar's shrieks and gets thinking, "Allah knows best, isn't it Baazigar??? So, is it true that Khan Baba is here with him???"

Rakh djinn still not able to understand Kabir's anxiety, asks him, "Abba, You are THE BADSHAH OF DJINAAD and there is no being in this whole world of Djinaad who is as powerful as you then why are getting tensed on the arrival of that Aman who just has A PART OF YOU LIVING INSIDE HIM!!!" Kabir stares back angrily towards her who gets scared at his stare, while she looks down in fear, Kabir continues, "Because Aman Junaid Khan IS THE ONLY COMPETITOR OF DJINAAD WHO CAN DEFEAT ME!!!" Rakh djinn gets astonished and asks, "What??" Kabir goes on, "Yes, the FIRST TWINS born of the MALLIKA (Parveen) of Djinaad will become the GREATEST WARRIORS OF DJINAAD AND THE STRONGEST BEINGS OF ALL BADSHAH, which I did not want to happen, that is why I made a deal with Parveen's shohur, Junaid, to hand over Kabir to me, but my "iibnat alhafid" ( great granddaughter) played against me and got my plan backfired onto me when her shohur offered me Aman instead of Kabir. Now, I have possessed Kabir completely and have erased his destiny of becoming more powerful than me, however I cannot succeed in my plan to KILLTHE OTHER GREATEST WARRIOR OF DJINNAAD USING KABIR ANYMORE, BECAUSE A PART OF ME LIVES IN AMAN RIGHT NOW!!! THUS, IF I KILL AMAN, THEN IT MEANS I AM KILLING MYSELF.... BUT" Rakh djinn asks him, "But what, Abba???" Kabir continues, "But Aman having a part of my powers and being one of the greatest warriors of djinaad can DEFEAT ME!!!" Rakh djinn's eyes widen in shock. Kabir continues, "And I cannot let that happen!!! And neither can I let him unite with his destiny, with AYAANA!!! Because she is God's warrior and her powers can erase off ANY CURSE BEFALLEN ON A DJINN AND ALSO MAKE HIM MORE POWERFUL, that's is why I brought her here as I want her to become my STRENGTH NOT HIS, now you make sure that Aman does not reach Roshni!!!" Rakh djinn bows down in front of him and says, "As you command, Abba!!!" She turns and goes towards Roshni's chamber.

Outside, Aman had made his steps forward to DJINAAD'S CASTLE and makes his entry. Kabir sensing his entry clenches his fists and grinds his teeth hard in anger. Aman slowly makes his move inwards with Baazigar directing towards Roshni's chamber when all of a sudden, Rakh djinn shouts out, "Markhab, markhab, Saaviza!!!" Aman is thrown backward by a sudden gust of wind. Baaziggar flies upward. Aman gets up quickly and looks upwards to see Rakh djinn standing and smirking in front of him. He reminisces how he was brutally attacked by her before Sifrati djinn abducted Roshni in front of his eyes. She says, "I think Nawaab Sahib did not get enough from me last time, that he has come here to my abode of living to get the rest of it!!!" Aman remembers Tabeezi's instructions that if he has fight another djinn then he will have to take out his demi-djinn form and use the djinn powers, not baazigar, he closes his eyes takes out his demi-djinn form and shouts, "Sinsaa!!!" The ground around Rakh djinn cracks open with springs of water propelling onto her. Rakh djinn's body starts fuming producing smoke. Aman grins and remarks, "Obviously WATER is the GREATEST ENEMY OF ALL DJINNS who are made of FIRE!!! But for a RAKH DJINN, WATER CAN COST HER LIFE, RIGHT???" Rakh djinn glowers at Aman, while Aman smirks at her and stealthily leaves from there along with Baazigar. Kabir who had been visioning all this in his chamber, bangs his fists hard onto a stone seeing Rakh djinn's failure.

Aman makes his move further inside and reaches the exit of the prison chamber of Roshni. Baazigar signs him approvingly while turning his wand. Aman shouts out, "Kiya Mifa!!" Soon the exit door breaks and falls inwards. Roshni gets terrified and looks outside to see Aman standing there. A cold chill pass both their spines as if they have waited for YEARS to meet each other. Roshni tells herself, "Allah knows best!!! I think I'm hallucinating things again, wy will Khan Baba be here??? When HE HARDLY CARES FOR ME!!!" while Aman draws closer and snaps at her, Roshni opens her eyes, slaps her cheeks several times and says, "So I'm not HALLUCINATING, Khan Baba is here for real!!!!" Aman replies "Yes I'm here, for real!!!" Roshni stares back him frustratingly and says, "It has been 50 days, 51 nights......" Roshni gives a long list of calculated time which she spent in that prison, while Aman gets irritated and says, "Total Rubbish!!!" Roshni is left agape, "Allah Knows best. You find that RUBBISH, then why did you come here for me!!!" Aman gets more irritated and shouts out, "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, Goddamit!!!" Both are left shocked.

--------

To be continued.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Episode 20

The episode starts with both Roshni and Aman in a state of bewilderment on hearing Aman's sudden confession of love. Roshni composes herself, clears her throat and asks Aman, "Allah know best, Khan Baba, what did you just say???" Aman stares at her and tells "NOTHING!!!!" Roshni is left agape and asks him, "Nothing??? Well I did just hear you say that...." Aman inches close to her and asks her, "What did you HEAR??" Roshni starts gasping for breath with her HEART FLUTTERING FASTER. She stammers while saying, "Kh...Kh...Khan....ba..ba..." Aman smirks and asks, "Yes I'm listening, what do you want to say!!" Roshni pushes him and unconsciously blabbers, "Maintain a distance from me Khan Baba because whenever you are TOO NEAR, MY HEART BEAT RATE INCREASES AND I START RUNNING SHORT OF BREATH!!!" Aman smiles on hearing that, while Roshni gets irritated seeing him smile and tells him, "Allah Knows best, Khan Baba, all because you are a demi-djinn you think you can have your way ALWAYS!!! But you should also remember that Roshni Ahmed..." Aman cuts in while correcting her, "ROSHNI AMAN JUNAID KHAN!", Roshni eyes widen on hearing that, frowns at him and says, "Ji NO, demi-djinn Nawaab Sahib, Aman Junaid Khan, if you remember last when our Nikaah happened, both of us pronounced QUBOOL HAI unwillingly and there were NO Salatul Ishtikara, Imam Zamin, Mangni, Manjha, Mehndi and...." Again, Aman interrupts, "All those rituals are OVER!!!" Roshni surprisingly asks him, "Huh???", while Aman continues, "Your accounts section is so STRONG but your memory seems to be TOO WEAK, If you remember Dadi had announced our re-nikaah and herself demanded Imam Sahib to conduct our Salatul Ishtikara, after which phuphi came to your house and conducted your Imam Zamin and the rings on both our hands is THE PROOF of our Magni, when you...." Aman stops himself as he reminisces how Roshni was abducted by Sifrati-djinn right in front of his eyes on the day of their Magni, his eyes fill with tears. Roshni sees his gloomy face and tries to distract him by questioning him in a harsh manner, "But what about Manjha and Mehndi???" Aman takes a long breath and tells her, "Again your MEMORY seems to be really WEAK, a day ago, Baazigar came here and performed our Manjha by applying the turmeric (haldi) which was smothered from me on to him RIGHT ONTO YOUR HEART!" Roshni reminisces how she had felt a great relief when the turmeric (haldi) was rubbed around the skin near her HEART which blistered when Sifrati djinn consumed powers from her and a smile passes through her face. Aman notices it and snaps. When she turns, he shows her his palm where her name (روشنی) is written. He continues, "And since I'm a demi-djinn, I can do MAGIC which is visible on your hands!!!" Roshni looks at the beautiful bridal Mehndi in her hands with Aman's name ( امن ) written, which magically filled her hands the previous day. Aman asks her, "So doesn't that make all the necessary rituals required for A NIKAAH??" Roshni frowns at him again and says, "Allah knows Best!!! Again, JI NO, Khan Baba!!" Aman is surprised and asks her, "But why?" Roshni says, "Because OUR NIKAAH IS STILL NOT OVER!!! And if you are demi-djinn, then I too am an Ayaana, a WOMAN with superpowers born with an ANGELIC HEART and my heart won't accept to marry you until and unless Nawaab sahib Aman Junaid Khan falls on his knees and proposes me in a PLEADING MANNER to MARRY HIM!!!" Aman is astounded to hear her condition and asks her, "Now what kind of CONDITON is that???" Roshni tells him, "It is a punishment for what YOU HAD SAID BEFORE OUR MAGNI!" Aman remembers how he had hurt Roshni before their Magni demanding her to GO FAR AWAY FROM HIM FOREOVER, but how he realised he HAD FALLEN FOR HER WHEN SHE WAS REALLY DISTANCED FROM HIM. Roshni continues, "Allah knows best! I know you have feelings for me, Khan Baba!" Aman touches his ears and says, "No I don't" Roshni smilingly says, "You are lying because you just touched your ears!" Aman gets embarrassed while Roshni mockingly tells him, "Allah knows Best, you already UNCONCIOUSLY told it Khan Baba, I just want to hear it from in a more ROMANTIC TONE!" Aman feels awkward and tells her, "Shall we do all these discussions later and leave from here right now?"

Suddenly, Kabir calls out and asks them from behind, "Where are you off too in a hurry, Aman???" Aman turns around and sees Kabir with Rakh djinn standing right next to him. He feels a strange jerk inside on seeing Kabir and realises that he is related to man somehow but does not understand how, as he has never met Kabir before. He asks Kabir, "Who are YOU?" Kabir smirks and tells him, "When YOUR OWN FAMILY DOESN'T RECOGNIZE YOU, baat yahan se chub si jaati hain! We both are TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN Aman! Then how couldn't you recognise me?" Aman frowns his eyebrows confusingly at him, while Kabir continues, "I'm your ELDER TWIN BROTHER, KABIR JUNAID KHAN, Aman!" Aman and Roshni are thunderstruck at that revelation. Kabir grins evilly and continues, "Now leave about the BLOOD RELATIONS, how couldn't you still recognise me Aman when a part of me LIVES INSIDE YOU!" Both Aman and Roshni don't get his words once again, so Kabir closes his eyes and opens it to make it glowering blue and sways his hands to draw a lighting arc. When the shadow of the tall Sifrati djinn covers him from behind. Roshni and Aman are spellbound to realise that Kabir is INFACT THE SIFRATI DJINN" Aman asks him in a breaking voice, "If you are my ELDER BROTHER, Kabir, then how can YOU BE THE SIFRATI DJINN?" Kabir gives out a loud laughter and says, "Well it is a really really long story my little brother and only AMMI can explain it to YOU, I'm not here to explain you that! But I'm here TO STOP YOU!" Aman asks him, "Stop me???" Kabir continues, "Yes! Stop you from taking Ayaana with you, because I cannot allow you TO REACH YOUR DESTINY which is the biggest STONE on my PATH!" After saying this, Kabir moves forward towards Roshni, when Aman comes and stands in between saying, "And today no one will stop me from taking Roshni!" Kabir smirks and says, "You can overpower neither Sifrati djinn nor your elder brother, Aman!" Aman replies, "And I know you will never kill me because a PART OF YOU LIVES INSIDE ME!" Kabir gets vexed on hearing that and pronounces, "Sinsaa!" Aman is thrown on to a stony wall and falls down while groaning. Roshni gets concerned and runs towards him, but before she could do that. Kabir pulls her towards him. She lands in his arms and as Kabir gets looking into Roshni's eyes, the Sifrati djinn grows weak and Kabir awakens inside him, he emotionally looks into Roshni's eyes and calls out "NILOFER!"

-----

To be continued.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 4 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Episode 21

The episode starts with Kabir looking straight into Roshni eyes, who is still in his arms and feebly pronouncing "Nilofer!" Roshni is confusingly surprised to see him addressing her with an unknown name, while Sifrati djinn slowly starts losing his control over Kabir, because Kabir's soul was awakening and gaining strength within his body watching Roshni's eyes. Rakh djinn realising that Sifrati djinn is losing control in Kabir's body, gets thinking, "Oh no, Agha is losing control over Kabir's body because of that foolish woman Ayaana, now how can I stop it before Kabir's soul completely awakens and takes his control over it!", while Kabir unbeknownst to fact that it is not Nilofer but Roshni who is in his arms, starts drawing closer to her lips. Roshni gets tensed, and tries to free herself from his grip, but is unable to, so as she about to pronounce "Sim Sim Samara!", a loud growl is heard from behind. All turn and are amazed to see Aman having taken his demi-djinn form, he shouts out ferociously, "Kabir! It may be true that you are my TWIN BROTHER, hence my OTHER HALF, it may be true that you are THE SIFRATI DJINN and it maybe also true that I am also like you because a part of Sifrati djinn lives inside me, but even after being ALIKE in so many ways, it can never be true that both our DESTINIES OF LOVE lead us to the SAME WOMAN! Roshni WAS, IS AND WILL BE ALWAYS ONLY OF AMAN JUNAID KHAN!" Roshni is lost and taken aback by Aman's words. She gets watching him dotingly (Kahanai humari plays in the bg), while soon after finishing those words, Aman pronounces, "Sinsaa!" Kabir is pushed backwards by a sudden gust of wind make him fall down. Roshni who had lost grip from Kabir's arms loses balance and is about to hit her head on a sharp stone, when Aman, comes and places his hand below her head catching it safely, while his hand hurts on the stone and starts bleeding. Roshni looks upwards and gets looking into his blue eyes while Aman reciprocates in the same way. They share a romantic eye lock (Kahani humari plays) and Aman starts losing his demi-djinn form with his horns and nails dipping inwards, his eyes ceasing to glow, thus making him to turn back human with Roshni's touch. On other side, Kabir is helped upwards by Rakh djinn. He stands on his feet and smirks evilly with his eyes glowing blue, Sifrati djinn starts taking control over Kabir again. He uses telepathic powers on Kabir's soul and says, "Awwh, Kabir, just look at yourself, your parents abandoned you by choosing Aman, your wife left you and you have no knowledge about your son and when your little brother is supposed to help you, he chose to get rid of you for WINNING HIS LOVE! The Allah whom you worship has given you such a PITIFUL LIFE, Kabir!" Kabir's soul starts growing weaker and weaker in grief until Sifrati djinn possess him completely. he turns around and grins seeing Roshni-Aman. He reflecting while still giving out an evil grin, "Inshallah, Two warriors whom you had sent on this earth to become my destruction are now against each other BECAUSE OF ME!!! Now you see how I turn the DESTINY you made for Aman, that AYAANA, the biggest stone on my path to BECOME THE CAUSE OF THE DESTRUCTION OF THE TWO BROTHERS!" He shouts out, "Aman! Jab apnon ko chod ke tum parayon ko chunthe ho, TOH BAAT YAHAN SE CHUB JAATI HAIN!" Aman shouts back, "Roshni is not an outsider Kabir, she is more OWN TO ME than YOU!" Kabir asks, "Own to you in the sense, is she your mistress?" Aman become a demi-djinn and roars, "Kabir!" Kabir continues, "Calm down my brother, calm down! Both of you know that the first time your NIKAAH happened, there were no rituals, no rasams and even you both pronounced Qubool hai with your mouths, not from your hearts and such a NIKAAH IS INCOMPLETE! And now even though the other rasams of the nikaah happened because of yours and Ayaana's powers; what about pronouncing "QUBOOL HAI" thrice, Aman? Without pronouncing that thrice, how is your relation legitimate? So, Roshni is still not your biwi, which makes her what she actually is, "A COURTESAN" A chill runs down Roshni's spine on hearing that word, at that moment all the taunts that she had heard all throughout her life and from Parveen's mouth starts ringing in her head. She closes her ears to stop hearing them, but they do not stop. Then, as her powers were consumed from her heart, she starts feeling weak, gets dizzy and is about to fall, when Aman catches her. He remembers that he did not bring along "Peetal darwaza" with him, so he will not be able to return home immediately. He calls out baazigar. Baazigar comes there and slowly enlarges itself in a large bird. Aman lifts Roshni in his arms and quickly gets onto Baazigar. Kabir and Rakh djinn realise that Aman is trying to escape with Roshni, try to stop them but before that Aman still being in demi-djinn form pronounces "Sinsaa" which starts pouring hailstones inside the djinaad's castle. They try to come forward but WATER BEING THE BIGGEST ENEMY OF FIRE and since djinn's are made of fire, they are hurt and pulled backwards. At that very moment, Aman swiftly flies off with Roshni on Baazigar's back. Kabir roars out, "Aman you can't escape from me!!!" and roars out "Sinsaa!" a loud thunder breaks out in the sky followed by a lightning. The lightning strikes right on Baazigar's right wing, which makes him tilt onto one side. Aman loses his balance in this process; however, he catches hold of Baazigar's feathers tightly with one hand while the other hand grasping an unconscious Roshni safely to his bosom. Soon, Baazigar straightens himself even though in much pain, while Aman regains his balance and slowly, they lose sight of Kabir and Djinnaad's palace.

Nevertheless, Baazigar is unable to fly for long as he is badly injured. He flies to a certain distance and stops himself near a blossomless NARGIS KALI tree which has only buds. After Aman and Roshni get down, Baazigar returns to his normal physique. Aman noticing Baazigar badly wounded state, places Roshni gently near the bottom of the tree, comes towards Baazigar, takes out his handkerchief and carefully bandages his wound. Aman says, "I'm sorry Baazigar, you are going through a lot of pain for me!" Baazigar shakes his head in denial, perches onto Aman's shoulder and rubs his head on Aman's face. Aman feels delighted. Then, Baazigar forwards his wing towards Roshni. Aman turns towards her wistfully, draws near her and gets mesmerized by her charm of lighted by the dim moonlight. He soon reminisces how he had hurt Roshni all these times, but how she had remained calm and always protected him in return. A tear rolls down Aman's cheek and falls onto Roshni's face, she opens her eyes and looks at Aman, who smiles cheerfully. However, Roshni doesn't seem to be glad and puts on a gloomy face. Aman asks her the matter, Roshni becomes anxious and starts trembling while pointing out, "No matter, how much I try to distance from the reality, the REALITY WILL REMAIN THAT I WAS, I AM AND I WILL BE A TAWAIF (COURTESAN) ALWAYS!" Aman is taken aback by her words and tries to convince her, "There is nothing like that Roshni!" but then Roshni ignores him and continues to chant, "I'm a TAWAIF, I'm a TAWAIF......" repeatedly. Aman tries to shush her but Roshni doesn't give in, finally, when all his efforts go unsuccessful. Aman pulls Roshni forcefully towards him and kisses her rashly such that his lips mash against hers, as if trying to flatten and destroy her mouth. She unconsciously reciprocates in the same manner and her hands reach out to the bristles of his beard as she grips his face firmly. Soon, their tongues were battling back and forth like wrestlers, each trying to pin the other. At that intimate moment, Roshni forgets everything, while all the buds of the Nargis Kali bloom and shine in the dim lit moonlight. Baazigar is left mouth agape to see the passionate moment and blushingly closes his eyes with his wings.

--------------------

To be continued.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Episode 22

The episode opens with Saima's Nikaah celebrations in Junaid Mahal. Sarah is getting Saima dressed in their room, however Saima doesn't seem to be happy as her eyes are sadly looking for the arrival of her Bhaijan and Bhabhijan through the window onto the gates. Sarah asks her, "What happened Saima, you are finally getting married to the love of her life and you don't seem to look happy, what is the matter?" Saima replies, "Sarah, all these years it was Aman Bhaijan who took care of us, in the absence of Abbu, taking all the responsibilities of an Abbu to us, then how can I get married without him beside me!" and she breaks into tears on saying that. Sarah tries to console her saying, "Uff oh! What Saima with so much of difficulty, I made your squinting eyes look beautiful with kajal, mascara eyeliner and eyeshadows, now if you cry like this all my hard work on your make-up will be a waste!" A smile passes through Saima's face on hearing that, however deep inside she wishes that her brother is present for her Nikaah. Sarah even though puts on a fake smile as broad as possible, so that Saima's mood doesn't worsen has the same thoughts. As both the sisters are thinking about Aman and Roshni's arrival, Baby comes there and pulls Sarah saying, "Hai mera allah, it is your Nikaah today and you still have not got dressed up?" Sarah pulls her hand back, catches Baby's shoulder and says, "Phuphi, it's not my Nikaah, it's Saima's Nikaah and Saima is dressed, you see!" Baby looks at Saima confusingly and bangs her forehead saying, "Oh yeah, it's Saima's Nikaah, I forgot!" Saima and Sarah giggle. Then, Chotu comes there saying, "Saima Api, Saima Api, Jiju Sahib has come, Dadi and Kaki are calling you downstairs!" Saima nods smilingly at him, then looks once more expectantly at the gate outside, gets up and goes downstairs along with Sarah and Baby on both sides.

After they come downstairs, Parveen blesses her while Dadi wards off the evil sight from her by applying a black dot of her kajal. Soon, Saima sits down in front of the screen divide separating her from Aftab, she smiles at him through the screen, however, in her heart she keeps asking, "Bhaijan, where are you?"

Aman and Roshni are seen reaching the Junaid Mahal gate along with Baazigar who is flying closely with them. Aman looks at the decorations and says, "Looks like we have reached at the right moment, it is Saima's Nikaah, today!" Then he looks at Roshni smilingly who too reciprocates the smile blushingly and forwards his hand to her. She catches his hand and both move inside hand in hand with Baazigar close behind them.

As they are going inside, Kabir along with Rakh djinn is closely watching their movements in a MAGIC MIRROR in djinaad's castle. Rakh djinn asks him, "Agha, these two have reached the Junaid Mahal and we will not be able to enter there as Rubina, their Tabeezi have made a protective shield around that house. Now, how can we stop these two from uniting because you know if a Demi-Djinn unites with an Ayaana in SEVEN WHOLE NIGHTS OF A WEEK then NO DJINN WILL EVER BE ABLE TO POSSESS HIM! And if you needto regain what you have lost to Aman once, then you will have to possess him completely like you have done right now with Kabir." Kabir smirks and says, "We sure can't enter the Junaid Mahal, but we can send an imposter who will do our work!" Rakh djinn gets confused and asks him, "Whom do you mean?" Kabir still smirking tells her, "Don't you remember the two people who made a promise in the djinn's fire spiral?" Rakh djinn reminisces of having convinced Salma and Ada to deal with the djinn to separate Roshni and Aman. She continues to ask Kabir, "Agha, but who should work as our imposter now?" Kabir says, "We djinns are the lords of evilness, hatred and deceit but this time we will use TRUTH and LOVE against Aman and Roshni's sacred bond!" Rakh djinn doesn't comprehend and asks him, "What do you mean?" Kabir orders, "Bring Salma Janesar here first, then slowly you will get to know!" Rakh djinn bows disappears into black smoke and then after a few minutes reappears with Salma beside her. Salma is constantly trying to free herself from Rakh djinn saying, "Yes it was true that I made a deal with you to separate Roshni and Aman, but when on that day you abducted my laado, I realised what is her worth in my life!" then, she falls on her knees pleading, "Please take my life but spare Roshni and her happiness!" Kabir pulls her towards him, catches her mouth and threatens her saying, "Impossible Salma Janesar! A DEAL made with a djinn is a DEAL, you cannot come out of it and now you will obey what I order you!" on saying that, Kabir leaves his clutches from Salma's mouth and turns around, when Salma shouts out, "I will not SEPARATE ROSHNI AND AMAN EVEN IF I HAVE TO DIE!" Kabir smirks with his eyes glowing blue and turns again towards Salma, instantly placing a coin symbolizing djinn's spiral on her forehead. Salma gets freezed. Kabir tells her, "If you don't obey THEN I WILL MAKE YOU OBEY!" Salma with eyes and mouth wide open stays motionless. Soon, Kabir chants something and pronounces "Sinsaa!" the coin on Salma's forehead glows crimson red with her getting hypnotised. Kabir says, "Now you will do as I order you!" Salma nods affirmingly. Both Kabir and Rakh djinn smirk on seeing that. Kabir continues, "Go now Salma Janesar, it's high time that you REVEAL THE TRUTH TO ROSHNI ABOUT HER PARENTS' DEATH AND HOW NILOFER IS RELATED TO HER!" Salma bows down and says, "As you order, Agha!" Rakh djinn looks on while Kabir gets thinking maliciously grinning, "My little bro now no one can help you to SAVE YOUR LOVE!"

-------------------

To be continued.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Episode 23

The episode starts with Aman and Roshni entering Junaid Mahal together. At once, all the heads towards them in amazement. Saima's eyes fill with tears of happiness as she sees her Bhaijan at their doorstep. She quickly gets up from her position and runs towards her brother. As she closes towards him, she smiles beamingly and hugs him saying, "So Bhaijan you have finally come before my Nikaah, I knew Allah would surely grant me my prayers to have my Bhaijan next to me during my Nikaah!" and on saying she doting hugs Aman with tears filled in her eyes. Aman becomes emotional on hearing that and hugs her back with his right arm, while still holding Roshni's hand with on the left side, Saima notices it, frees herself from Aman and hugs Roshni saying, "I'm so happy that you are back, Bhabhijan!" Soon all the family members assemble near them, all are happy to see Aman and Roshni together except for Parveen who gets upset on seeing Aman and Roshni's bond. Dadi asks them, "Where did you go DONKEY FROM SOMEWHERE, without informing anyone?" Aman replies, "I had to go Dadi, before it was too late to get MY BIWI back!" Roshni gets looking with wide eyes into Aman's eyes, while all others are also astonished on that statement, however smile cheerfully to realize that Aman has accepted Roshni. However, Parveen is furious and clenches her mouth tightly. Aman turns towards her and calls, "Ammi!" Parveen turns towards him emotionally, "Won't you greet your son and daughter-in-law?" Parveen looks towards him, composes her anger, comes close to him and smilingly pronounces, "Alhamdulillah! That my son has returned..." She stops herself on saying that, but Aman catches her hand and motions her pleadingly. Parveen continues with a smile, "Alhamdulillah! that my son has returned with his wife!" Aman and Roshni smile in gladness, when Baby asks confusedly, "Why are you praising Allah, Bhabhijan and who is this boy and girl?" Everyone shake their head on her foolery, while Dadi taps on her head saying, "Baby, this is our Aman and Roshni who have returned!" Baby sticks out her tongue in embarrassment and says, "Oh yeah this is Aman and Roshni, I forgot!" Soon Chotu shouts out, "Yay, yay! Chachu and Chachi have returned, Chachu and Chachi have returned, how was your adventure with Chachi, Chachu?" on hearing that question, Baazigar flies past all of them from Aman's shoulder, sits on the newel of the Staircase and starts dancing for "Chumma Chumma" song from album, "Going to be wild" of Sonu Nigam. All stare at him confusingly without comprehending what he is trying to say, while both Aman and Roshni redden in embarrassment. Sarah asks "Bhaijan, why is Baazigar dancing and what is trying to tell us?" Aman shouts out, "Baazigar shut up!" Baazigar stops but continues to giggle, Aman frowns at him and nervously tells his family members, "I think it's getting late for Saima's Nikaah, now that we both have come why don't we carry on with the Nikaah, look Aftab and his family are waiting." while saying that Aman's eyes fall on Sameer (Aftab's brother-in-law & Roshni's ex-fiancé). He catches Roshni's hand tightly, whose is surprised by that and says, "And today, in Junaid Mahal two walimas will be given, one of Saima and Aftab and the other of Aman and Roshni!" All are astounded on hearing Aman's declaration, while Roshni eyes fill with tears of happiness while looking into Aman's eyes (Kahani humari plays)

In Djinaad's Palace

Rakh djinn is constantly watching what is happening in Junaid Mahal in the magic mirror, while Kabir is playing chess. Rakh djinn grows anxious on seeing the declaration made by Aman. She questions, "Agha, Aman has announced his and Roshni's Nikaah right now, and it will impossible to stop them from uniting after that, now what will we do?" Kabir who is still engrossed in his game, does not pay attention to Rakh djinn and shouts out "Check!". Rakh djinn looks at him confusingly, Kabir continues, "Being a djinn don't you know that in the game of Shattrannj, the who sacrifices his wazir (queen) loses the game! And, I have made a Shattrannj maze around Aman where he will have to lose his wazir to protect everyone else!"

In Junaid Mahal

Aman comes dressed down in bright navy blue bridegroom sherwani and shera, while his gaze does not move from upstairs waiting impatiently for Roshni. Sarah and Chotu notice it, come towards him and tap on his shoulder saying, "Bhaijan, don't worry, Bhabhijan will come!" Aman hesitantly says, "I was not looking for Roshni!", just when Chotu shouts out, "Look Chachi has come!" Aman immediately turns towards Roshni and is mesmerized to see her in red bridal attire. Sarah and Chotu giggle saying, "Yeah, now we get it that you were not looking for Roshni!" However, Aman does not listen to them and continues to stare smilingly at Roshni, baring his teeth. Roshni blushes on seeing that. After she comes down Saima and Aftab's marriage ritual begins and soon both of them pronounce "Qubool Hai!" the quazi congratulates them and pronounces them "Mia and Biwi from now on!". Everyone clap and congratulate Saima-Aftab. After that, Roshni and Aman take their seats on the opposite sides of the screen. They steal looks with each other (Kahani humari plays). Soon the Nikaah Namaah starts and the qazi asks Roshni, "Kya aapko yeh Nikaah qubool hai?" Roshni answers "Qubool hai!" and continues the same again twice. After which, the qazi asks the same to Aman and he too pronounces, "Qubool hai, thrice!" Everyone get happy as Qazi announces them Mia-Biwi, except for Parveen who has a worrisome look on her face. Just before everyone is about to congratulate Aman and Roshni, Salma calls out from outside, "Laado!" Roshni turns towards her calling, "Ammi?" Salma continues "Laado, will you still continue your nikaah with the man whose Abbu killed your parents and WHOSE BROTHER YOUR SISTER?"

All are bewildered and left mouth agape to hear that.

-------------------

To be continued.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Episode 24

The episode starts with Roshni questioning her mother in an astounded state, "What? What did you just say Ammi?" At the same moment a djinn's spiral is seen glowing on Salma's forehead and eyes unseen by everyone except for Parveen who recognises the symbol. Salma gets further hypnotized and tells Roshni, "Laado, Aman's family is THE ONE responsible for YOU BEING AN ORPHAN TODAY!" All are thunderstruck on that sudden revelation. Tears rolls down Roshni's cheeks even without her own knowledge as she demands in a quivering tone, "Ammi, what are you saying? I don't get you!" Salma continues, "Aman's Abbu Junaid Khan WAS THE ONE WHO KILLED YOUR PARENTS!" All are bewildered to hear those words. Parveen, Baby and Dadi reminisce the past, when Junaid plotted against Rehaan Ahmed who was the richest Nawab of Lucknow. Salma grins at Parveen who observing her grin, realises that it is Sifrati djinn who is controlling Salma, while Salma continues to demand her "Why Samdhi sahiba, don't you remember any of your shohur's wrongdoings?" Dadi, Baby and Parveen get tensed. Roshni gets impatient and asks her mother raising her voice, "Ammi, stop talking in riddles and be clear" Salma turns towards her and explains, "Roshni your Abbu, Rehaan Ahmed was the richest Nawab of his time, on the other hand Junaid Khan even though came from a family of Nawabs had no money nor status of a Nawab, which is why he approached the world's STRONGEST SIFRATI DJINN to make a deal with him and that djinn directed Junaid Khan to seduce Rehaan's sister Rubina, who at present is the Tabeezi of this Khan family and the step-mother of Kabir, Aman, Saima and Sarah, am I not right, Samdi Sahiba?" Parveen with tears in her eyes looks towards her son who is disappointed to learn the first part of his Abbu's truth and nods affirmatively. Aman closes his eyes in dismay. Salma smirks and continues, "That's not it, Roshni, when Junaid Khan won over the trust of your Ammi-Abbu, Rehaan and Fatima, he plotted to kill your parents and their TWIN DAUGHTERS, you and your elder sister, NILOFER, in a plane crash!" Parveen, Dadi and Baby are taken aback. Salma says, "And Junaid Khan's sins doesn't end there, Rehaan and Fatima Ahmed learnt that the plane on which they are travelling is about to crash so they threw your sister and you out by handing over the safety of both of you into the hands of Allah. Inshallah, Nilofer landed safely onto a small bush of NARGIS KALI, from where she was saved by a Qazi and handed over to an orphanage, whereas YOU, you fell right into the arms of Junaid Khan who had been keeping a close eye over the plane till it crashed and your Ammi-Abu burnt to ashes!" Roshni is painfully shocked and unwillingly asks Salma, "And was its Aman's Abbu who threw me into a river to die?" Salma nods signing YES. Roshni gets heartbroken and falls down. Aman comes to help her but she signs her hand indicating a NO. He stops himself. She continues to ask Salma, "And what happened to my sister, Ammi?" Parveen gets distressed as she reminisces about Nilofer. Salma turns towards her and asks with an evil smirk, "What Samdhi Sahiba, won't you reveal the truth about YOUR ELDER BAHU to your whole family and your younger bahu?" Parveen starts trembling in fear. Salma grins, noticing it and says, "Let me help you Samdi Sahiba, NILOFER IS AMAN'S ELDER BROTHER, KABIR'S BIWI!" Everyone including Dadi and Baby are astonished because Parveen was the only one who knew about Kabir's wife and son. Dadi asks, "Rehaan and Fatima's elder daughter was Kabir's wife? But we thought we had lost......" Salma cuts in saying, "Kabir, this family's elder son and Aman's elder twin brother was abandoned as a baby to be saved from Junaid's deal with Sifrati djinn, however when Junaid surrenders Aman instead of Kabir and as a result of which Sifrati djinn loses half of his powers to Aman, he was determined to get Kabir at any cost and Sifrati djinn did reach Kabir at the orphanage where he lived, however he was saved by his Ammi!" Dadi and Baby get upset at that revelation. Baby asks Parveen, "Bhabhi jan, I thought I was the only one in this family who has forgetfulness, but it seems YOU TOO FORGOT TO INFROM ABOUT KABIR TO US AS IF KABIR HAS NO RELATION WITH US AND IS ONLY YOUR SON!" Parveen tries to justify herself, nevertheless Salma shouts before that "And years later, Kabir married Nilofer and KILLED HIS BIWI FOR MONEY AND POWER LIKE HIS ABBU!" Parveen gets exasperated and screams, "Enough!" Everyone turns towards her, while she continues, "Enough badmouthing my Shohur and my son, Salma Janesar! My shohur was made helpless to commit all those sins and my son was not the one who killed Nilofer. The real culprit who is behind all this is my JADDUÑA!" All are amazed to hear that. Parveen, then closes her eyes and fists and opens them to reveal her GLOWING BLUE EYES AND LONG NAILS! Saima's in-laws get frightened to see her djinn form. Dadi signs towards Saima and Sarah and they take them inside along with Chotu.

Djinnaad's Palace

Kabir and Rakh djinn are still watching the progress of events in the Junaid Mahal. Kabir smirks on seeing everything, while saying, "I knew that YOU WILL BE FORCED TO REVEAL YOUR TRUE FORM IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, AMMI!" Rakh djinn looks on.

Junaid Mahal

Parveen shouts out in front of everyone, "And this is my TRUE FORM, I'm the Mallika of the djinnaad and the great-granddaughter of the Sifrati djinn." All the family members are shocked at her confession. Parveen continues, "Which is why he targeted MY FAMILY AND MY JUNAID! He had made Junaid so helpless that he had to sacrifice his own self, turn into an EVIL MAN and do all those SINS!" Roshni and Aman are left mouth agape at that. Soon, Parveen breaks into tears as she discloses Kabir's past, "And my Kabir has had the WORST FATE OF ALL, he lost his family as a baby and HIS WIFE when he grew up, because it was my Jadduña who killed Nilofer and possessed my Kabir!" Roshni having had enough of truth from everyone, gets up, inches close to Parveen and says, "Ammi, even though you never considered me to be your daughter-in-law, I had always considered you like my own Ammi! But it hurts my heart to REALISE THAT THIS KHAN FAMILY ERASED EACH AND EVERY MEMBER OF MY FAMILY AND MADE ME AN ORPHAN!" Parveen gets dumbstruck unable to justify anymore. Roshni continues, "And today, I break EVERY RELATION WITH KHAN FAMILY!" Aman eyes grow wide in anxiety on hearing that and he gets looking at her. All family members are thunderstruck. However, Roshni does not pay attention to any of them, catches Salma's hand and walks out of the Junaid Mahal. Aman forwards his hand and roars out, "Roshni!" with all his might. A thunder breaks in the sky on his call and everyone gets shaken from their places, but nothing stops Roshni. She steps out of Junaid Mahal and disappears like thin air. Aman watches it in vexation, falls on his knees and cries out "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"! And this time each and every glass object: windows, photo frames, flower vases etc inside the house, shatter into pieces. Aman catches his head and cries out. Dadi, Baby and Parveen too break down on seeing him, while Kabir in djinaad's palace roars in laughter, taking out the queen of one side of his chess board and pronouncing, "FINALLY MY LITTLE BROTHER LOST HIS QUEEN!"

----------------

To be continued.

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Episode 24

The episode starts with Roshni questioning her mother in an astounded state, "What? What did you just say Ammi?" At the same moment a djinn's spiral is seen glowing on Salma's forehead and eyes unseen by everyone except for Parveen who recognises the symbol. Salma gets further hypnotized and tells Roshni, "Laado, Aman's family is THE ONE responsible for YOU BEING AN ORPHAN TODAY!" All are thunderstruck on that sudden revelation. Tears rolls down Roshni's cheeks even without her own knowledge as she demands in a quivering tone, "Ammi, what are you saying? I don't get you!" Salma continues, "Aman's Abbu Junaid Khan WAS THE ONE WHO KILLED YOUR PARENTS!" All are bewildered to hear those words. Parveen, Baby and Dadi reminisce the past, when Junaid plotted against Rehaan Ahmed who was the richest Nawab of Lucknow. Salma grins at Parveen who observing her grin, realises that it is Sifrati djinn who is controlling Salma, while Salma continues to demand her "Why Samdhi sahiba, don't you remember any of your shohur's wrongdoings?" Dadi, Baby and Parveen get tensed. Roshni gets impatient and asks her mother raising her voice, "Ammi, stop talking in riddles and be clear" Salma turns towards her and explains, "Roshni your Abbu, Rehaan Ahmed was the richest Nawab of his time, on the other hand Junaid Khan even though came from a family of Nawabs had no money nor status of a Nawab, which is why he approached the world's STRONGEST SIFRATI DJINN to make a deal with him and that djinn directed Junaid Khan to seduce Rehaan's sister Rubina, who at present is the Tabeezi of this Khan family and the step-mother of Kabir, Aman, Saima and Sarah, am I not right, Samdi Sahiba?" Parveen with tears in her eyes looks towards her son who is disappointed to learn the first part of his Abbu's truth and nods affirmatively. Aman closes his eyes in dismay. Salma smirks and continues, "That's not it, Roshni, when Junaid Khan won over the trust of your Ammi-Abbu, Rehaan and Fatima, he plotted to kill your parents and their TWIN DAUGHTERS, you and your elder sister, NILOFER, in a plane crash!" Parveen, Dadi and Baby are taken aback. Salma says, "And Junaid Khan's sins doesn't end there, Rehaan and Fatima Ahmed learnt that the plane on which they are travelling is about to crash so they threw your sister and you out by handing over the safety of both of you into the hands of Allah. Inshallah, Nilofer landed safely onto a small bush of NARGIS KALI, from where she was saved by a Qazi and handed over to an orphanage, whereas YOU, you fell right into the arms of Junaid Khan who had been keeping a close eye over the plane till it crashed and your Ammi-Abu burnt to ashes!" Roshni is painfully shocked and unwillingly asks Salma, "And was its Aman's Abbu who threw me into a river to die?" Salma nods signing YES. Roshni gets heartbroken and falls down. Aman comes to help her but she signs her hand indicating a NO. He stops himself. She continues to ask Salma, "And what happened to my sister, Ammi?" Parveen gets distressed as she reminisces about Nilofer. Salma turns towards her and asks with an evil smirk, "What Samdhi Sahiba, won't you reveal the truth about YOUR ELDER BAHU to your whole family and your younger bahu?" Parveen starts trembling in fear. Salma grins, noticing it and says, "Let me help you Samdi Sahiba, NILOFER IS AMAN'S ELDER BROTHER, KABIR'S BIWI!" Everyone including Dadi and Baby are astonished because Parveen was the only one who knew about Kabir's wife and son. Dadi asks, "Rehaan and Fatima's elder daughter was Kabir's wife? But we thought we had lost......" Salma cuts in saying, "Kabir, this family's elder son and Aman's elder twin brother was abandoned as a baby to be saved from Junaid's deal with Sifrati djinn, however when Junaid surrenders Aman instead of Kabir and as a result of which Sifrati djinn loses half of his powers to Aman, he was determined to get Kabir at any cost and Sifrati djinn did reach Kabir at the orphanage where he lived, however he was saved by his Ammi!" Dadi and Baby get upset at that revelation. Baby asks Parveen, "Bhabhi jan, I thought I was the only one in this family who has forgetfulness, but it seems YOU TOO FORGOT TO INFROM ABOUT KABIR TO US AS IF KABIR HAS NO RELATION WITH US AND IS ONLY YOUR SON!" Parveen tries to justify herself, nevertheless Salma shouts before that "And years later, Kabir married Nilofer and KILLED HIS BIWI FOR MONEY AND POWER LIKE HIS ABBU!" Parveen gets exasperated and screams, "Enough!" Everyone turns towards her, while she continues, "Enough badmouthing my Shohur and my son, Salma Janesar! My shohur was made helpless to commit all those sins and my son was not the one who killed Nilofer. The real culprit who is behind all this is my JADDUÑA!" All are amazed to hear that. Parveen, then closes her eyes and fists and opens them to reveal her GLOWING BLUE EYES AND LONG NAILS! Saima's in-laws get frightened to see her djinn form. Dadi signs towards Saima and Sarah and they take them inside along with Chotu.

Djinnaad's Palace

Kabir and Rakh djinn are still watching the progress of events in the Junaid Mahal. Kabir smirks on seeing everything, while saying, "I knew that YOU WILL BE FORCED TO REVEAL YOUR TRUE FORM IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, AMMI!" Rakh djinn looks on.

Junaid Mahal

Parveen shouts out in front of everyone, "And this is my TRUE FORM, I'm the Mallika of the djinnaad and the great-granddaughter of the Sifrati djinn." All the family members are shocked at her confession. Parveen continues, "Which is why he targeted MY FAMILY AND MY JUNAID! He had made Junaid so helpless that he had to sacrifice his own self, turn into an EVIL MAN and do all those SINS!" Roshni and Aman are left mouth agape at that. Soon, Parveen breaks into tears as she discloses Kabir's past, "And my Kabir has had the WORST FATE OF ALL, he lost his family as a baby and HIS WIFE when he grew up, because it was my Jadduña who killed Nilofer and possessed my Kabir!" Roshni having had enough of truth from everyone, gets up, inches close to Parveen and says, "Ammi, even though you never considered me to be your daughter-in-law, I had always considered you like my own Ammi! But it hurts my heart to REALISE THAT THIS KHAN FAMILY ERASED EACH AND EVERY MEMBER OF MY FAMILY AND MADE ME AN ORPHAN!" Parveen gets dumbstruck unable to justify anymore. Roshni continues, "And today, I break EVERY RELATION WITH KHAN FAMILY!" Aman eyes grow wide in anxiety on hearing that and he gets looking at her. All family members are thunderstruck. However, Roshni does not pay attention to any of them, catches Salma's hand and walks out of the Junaid Mahal. Aman forwards his hand and roars out, "Roshni!" with all his might. A thunder breaks in the sky on his call and everyone gets shaken from their places, but nothing stops Roshni. She steps out of Junaid Mahal and disappears like thin air. Aman watches it in vexation, falls on his knees and cries out "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"! And this time each and every glass object: windows, photo frames, flower vases etc inside the house, shatter into pieces. Aman catches his head and cries out. Dadi, Baby and Parveen too break down on seeing him, while Kabir in djinaad's palace roars in laughter, taking out the queen of one side of his chess board and pronouncing, "FINALLY MY LITTLE BROTHER LOST HIS QUEEN!"

----------------

To be continued.

Read all ur chapters , its beautiful , really excited to know further story but i hope RoShAn is only end game in ur story. Roshni will forever love Aman only .

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Read all ur chapters , its beautiful , really excited to know further story but i hope RoShAn is only end game in ur story. Roshni will forever love Aman only .

Firstly, thanks a lot for reading and appreciating my work. Secondly, read patiently and find out if RoshAn is the END-GAME of my story!

😉

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Episode 25

The episode starts with Aman sulked onto his bed, stillwearing the same groom’s clothes and without having removed his shoes. Baazigaris ceaselessly trying to cheer him up by rubbing his head onto Aman’s face.Parveen comes there to console her son just when Aman in rage gets scolds Baazigarrudely. Parveen gets astonished on seeing the furious state of Aman as he has turnedhimself into his demi-djinn form while rebuking Baazigar. Aman in hisdemi-djinn form continues to catch Baazigar and throw him forcefully into acage, shouting, “Now stay in there Baazigar and don’t try to cheer me upbecause I don’t want to!” He turns around and comes face to face with his Ammi,Parveen. She immediately, closes her eyes and her fists, then opens them tobring out her glowing blue eyes and long nails, thus projecting her djinn formin front of her son. On seeing the djinn form of his Ammi, Aman who was stillin his demi-djinn form, reminisces how he is CURSED because his AMMI IS HERSELFIS A DESCENDANT OF THE WORLD’S STRONGEST DJINN WHO PLOTTED AGAINST HIS ANDROSHNI’S FAMILY. The veins in his eyes start growing towards his blue eyeballswhen he remembers each and everything which happened a few moments back.  Parveen on noticing everything has tearsrolling down her cheek and slowly places her palm onto Aman’s cheek murmuring, “Youhave all the RIGHTS TO GET ANGRY WITH YOUR AMMI, Aman! Go on, today neitheryour Ammi nor the djinaad’s Mallika will stop you from venting your anger onher, Aman!” Aman grows wild and roars out. Parveen and Baazigar grow pale hearinghis roar. Baazigar starts shrieking, nevertheless, Parveen stays fixed to herposition. The other family members having just seen off Saima with her in-laws downstairsrush to Aman’s room hearing his loud roar. Aman continues to roar and breaksthe mirror of his room with his fist, blood starts oozing out of it. However,Aman paying no attention to his wound, falls onto the floor, on his knees in aheartbroken state, with his back turned towards Parveen. The latter getsconcerned and rushes forward to help, however Aman motions his hand signalling tostop. Parveen halts in her position. All the other family members reach Aman’sroom, but are unable to enter. Dadi asks, “What is it? Why are we not able toenter?” Parveen tells her, “Ammi, I have made a djinn shield which is prohibitingyou to enter here as I want no one to interfere between me and my son today!” Everyonegets anxious on her words and try to persuade Parveen to remove the shield,however she pays a deaf ear to their pleas and turns towards Aman who still hashis back towards her. Slowly, he gets up, closes his eyes and turns into human.Then he turns towards Parveen and goes near her. Everyone gets tensed. When hegets close, he says, “Whom am I to punish you, Ammi?” All are surprised to seethat calm tone of Aman. He continues with tears rolling down his eyes, “Nevertheless,you should be happy that the girl WHOM YOU DESPISED SO MUCH, has herself drawnout FROM YOUR SON’S LIFE!” Parveen and all the family members are stunned tohear that, while Aman’s lets out a sad smile and breaks off the shield whichParveen had created pronouncing “Sinsaa!”. Once the shield breaks, the familymembers race towards both Parveen and Aman. When, Aman puts forth his hand,indicating no one should come close and says, “All of you please leave as I wantto spend some time ALONE!” Parveen tries to deny by saying, “But Aman…...”,when Dadi catches her hand and signs her to do as Aman has demanded. Slowly oneby one everyone starts leaving from Aman’s room with only Parveen left behind.Finally, she too starts moving outside, with her head turned in the oppositeside, constantly looking at her son, until he disappears from her sight. Aftershe comes outside, she falls on her knees and breaks into tears reminiscingwhat Aman just told her and gets jolted to hear the loud bang of the door shutby Aman. After shutting the door, Aman unconsciously moves towards his bed andsulks on it once again, while Baazigar continuously shrieks at him, however Amanignores everything and closes his eyes to doze off.

Outside, Dadi, Baby, Sarah and Chotu come near Parveen.Parveen continues to look downwards in embarrassment. Dadi pulls her upwardsand lands a tight blow onto her face. Parveen without retaliating continues tocry in shame. Dadi catches her tightly and shouts while shaking her, “Why? Whydidn’t you ever reveal about your TRUTH to anyone in this family? And it wasbecause of YOU, that I lost my SON, MY FIRST GRANDSON AND NOW EVEN AMAN! Right?”Parveen shakes her head trying to justify herself saying, “No Ammi, I neverwanted to hurt anyone, I was in love and LOVE MADE ME SO BLIND AND SELFISH thatI never thought about the impending dangers which would befall on my shohur andchildren because I’m the Mallika of the djinaad!” on saying that, Parveen fallsonto Dadi’s feet and pleads, “Pardon me Ammi! I was wrong but all that I didwas to lead a normal life like a human, I never knew that the curse on me will fallon my shohur and my sons too!” Dadi shakes her head in disgust, when Sarah begsher, “Dadi, even if Ammi has done wrong, nobody can change the fact that she isour Ammi, so please for your grandchildren, forgive our Ammi!” Chotu adds on, “YesDadi, please don’t punish Parveen Khala!” Dadi gives in to their pleas andpulls Parveen upwards saying, “Whatever has happened can’t be changed! Now, I can’tbring back my Junaid or my Kabir who is in complete possession of your Jadduña,but I can’t lose my Aman!” Parveen stops crying on hearing that command. Dadicontinues, “You know Aman is in BROKEN STATE AND IN THIS STATE, A SIFRATI DJINNCAN TAKE COMPLETE CONTROL OF HIM, JUST LIKE THE WAY KABIR WAS POSSESSED!” Parveenwipes her tears and asks Dadi, “Even I don’t want to let it happen, Ammi! Buthow can we stop that from happening?” Dadi glares at her and says, “Go and ask Tabeezifor help!” Parveen is taken aback and is about to deny, but before she could,Dadi says, “Do as I instructed, Parveen, now I’m not going to listen to any of yourexcuses!” Parveen is disappointed, nevertheless she listens to Dadi and setsoff to Tabeezi’s house.

Tabeezi’s house

Tabeezi is passing her eyes through Il-me-djinn, whenParveen knocks at her door. Tabeezi gets astonished to see her. Parveen takes adeep long breath and utters, “I never thought that a day will come, when I haveto let out my hands in front of YOU for help, but since it is concerned with myson and your niece lives….” Tabeezi frowns confusingly and questions, “My niece?”Parveen remembers that Tabeezi is ignorant of the truth, continues to reveal, “Yes!Roshni is your bhaijan, Rehaan Ahmed’s younger daughter!” Tabeezi’s eyes growwide in amazement and demands, “What? Roshni is Rehaan Bhaijan and FatimaBhabhijan’s daughter?” Parveen goes on to explain each and everything about Junaid’splot and Rubina’s brother’s, sister-in-law’s and elder niece Nilofer’s deathsto Tabeezi. After learning the complete truth, Tabeezi breaks down into tears,when, Parveen holds onto her shoulder and consoles her, “I know you and yourfamily went through a lot because of my FAMILY!” then she continues to fold herhands in front of her and beg, “But right now I need your help to SAVE MY AMAN!So, considering my demand to be an Ammi’s wrench filled plea, could you pleasetell me a way out?” Tabeezi, being filled with pity, browses through the pagesof Il-me-djinn. But when she reads the way out for saving Aman, she fearfully putsthe book down, while falling onto the floor. Parveen is startled to watch thereaction of Tabeezi, inches towards her and questions, “What is it Rubina? Whydid you grow pale all of a sudden!” Tabeezi reveals in a shaky voice, “Parveen onlyAyaana can save Aman by uniting (consummating) with him over the next seven nightsof the Red moon (Laal Chaand raats); but if AN AYAANA consummates with a DJINNon red-moon night then SHE WILL LOSE HER LIFE!

-----------------

To be continued.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

My extreme apologies docalan, firstly for this late reply and secondly as I will not be able to continue this FF right now as I'm on a hiatus due to my M.Phil reasearch work. But, I promise I will continue and finish this FF once I return but that may take a while as you know research is not easy!

So hope you wait until then and I can meet you once again when I return!

Till then stay safe, sound and always happy!

😊