These all are rumours only - Sandiip sickand

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Recently, some media portals were published news about KHKT season 2. After that, Telly talk India tried to contact Sandiip sir in phone. In that phone conversation with that media house, Sandiip sir told that "As of now, there is no plans of KHKT 2. If channel will decided to come up with KHKT 2, I have no problem in start to shoot for KHKT 2. If that will not happened in future, expect better and new projects from me". After that he also told that "Dipika is not the reason for KHKT off air. Dipika cooperated fully for KHKT shoot. If Dipika not supported for KHKT shoot, I would have changed the lead actress na. Why any show will end because of lead actress ?.These all are rumours only". So, KHKT off air was happened only because of channel decision.Telly talk India uploaded this in their official you tube channel.  

Edited by Sree_mk - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Exactly media should really stop spreading such rumours that show ended because of Dipika when we all know that channel is actual culprit.

Btw Previously sp use to get trps above 4+ on 9 to 10 pm slot (Yrkkh + Khkt = 2.7 + 1.9 = 4.6) etc something like that. But now its 2.3 the half lol. Anyway i know a lot of people may throw chappals at me but i actually want MKJH to get a good deservable trp because its a sci fi sitcom show and their motive is to only entertain audience. Its not their fault that they replaced KHKT plus it has a hardworking cast and most significantly its an original. I know they are ridiculing Mahabharat and could have created an imaginary kingdom and this could be one reason if people dont watch this but atleast its a comedy show and its spreading laughter. Imagine if that boring Upma had came instead of this people would have stopped watching starplus totally wondering they had lost their tagline (which they already did by butchering and axing KHKT)

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago
Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

Exactly media should really stop spreading such rumours that show ended because of Dipika when we all know that channel is actual culprit.

Btw Previously sp use to get trps above 4+ on 9 to 10 pm slot (Yrkkh + Khkt = 2.7 + 1.9 = 4.6) etc something like that. But now its 2.3 the half lol. Anyway i know a lot of people may throw chappals at me but i actually want MKJH to get a good deservable trp because its a sci fi sitcom show and their motive is to only entertain audience. Its not their fault that they replaced KHKT plus it has a hardworking cast and most significantly its an original. I know they are ridiculing Mahabharat and could have created an imaginary kingdom and this could be one reason if people dont watch this but atleast its a comedy show and its spreading laughter. Imagine if that boring Upma had came instead of this people would have stopped watching starplus totally wondering they had lost their tagline (which they already did by butchering and axing KHKT)

Neon, I am watching MKJH now. I am also thinking that they could have showed totally an imaginary kingdom instead of using Mahabharath. They are also making fun of blind people. But I think it is not a boring serial. It has good comedy. If they telecasted this serial as weekend show, they could have got good TRP. But now also there are chances of getting good TRP for MKJH show, because Kumkum bhagya new episodes are not          on-airing now in zee TV.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Exactly! If Ekta could replace Rajeev Khandelwal when he was at the peak of his popularity in KTH for portraying Sujal (who is perhaps the most loved ML of all time), y wouldn't Sandeep replace Dipika if her health concerns were affecting the show? Also Hina Khan was the face of YRKKLH but when she decided to quit the show, makers shifted the entire focus from Naitik Akshara to Karthik Naira. Shilpa was a popular face and most loved actor in Bhabhiji but the show did not stop after she was replaced. For a producer, any actor or actress is not bigger than the show.