arri-spy06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

So I used to watch Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai all the time so I know that Mishti was naitik's step brothers daughter - so why is she living with the maheswaris? 

I just started watching this show with the reruns yesterday so I have no clue what's going on and who is abeer and other cast? 

Any help would be great!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

journalgirl321 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

From my understanding, after Naman (Mishti's father) betrayed his family (the Singhanias) and was disowned, Mishti's mother also left the picture, and Devyani (Mishti's paternal grandmother) didn't want to take care of Mishti because she served as a reminder of her son's betrayal. The Maheshwaris then took Mishti to their home and raised her as their own, on the request of Devyani. 

(someone please correct the above if I'm wrong!)

Abir and the rest of the Rajvansh family have no relation to the parent show. They are completely new characters that are unique to YRHPK. 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: journalgirl321

From my understanding, after Naman (Mishti's father) betrayed his family (the Singhanias) and was disowned, Mishti's mother also left the picture, and Devyani (Mishti's paternal grandmother) didn't want to take care of Mishti because she served as a reminder of her son's betrayal. The Maheshwaris then took Mishti to their home and raised her as their own, on the request of Devyani. 

Abir and the rest of the Rajvansh family have no relation to the parent show. They are completely new characters that are unique to YRHPK. 

see naman betaryed naithik and singhania's many times but when he tried too kill naitik they got him arrested...

mishti's mother karishma used to stay with singhania's and they never made her feel outsider nor judged her by naman's deeds... even after naman's arrest too karishma loved naman as shown in PS and suddenly after naira's marriage there is no mish or karishma.

coming to mishti being with maheshwari's is....

so karishma married some one and left mishti with singhania's...

naman want to enter singhania's house again by using mishti, as mishti loves naman and she left hopes on karishma as she left her for second marriage...

so devyani want to stop naman from meeting mishti and enter into singhania's, she decided to give mishti to maheshwari's and want to up bring her because she knows more than anyone ,mishti will be safe with them and her upbringing will be also good as they seen akshara...

devyani in PS is never judged by nama's deeds nor her value became any less after naman's deds...

they still consider mishti as sighania's ki beti only but mishti was hurt due to grand mother and sighania's decision for her..

u can see PS epi of 13th march, 14th march , 2019 for mishku entry scene and singhania's and mishti equation

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago
aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: journalgirl321

Sab galat hai, Meera!! Sab!! Naak mat karwao yaar!!🤭😂

So, after Naman tried to kill Naitik, he was sent to jail. Mishti's mother abandoned her to get married again and start a new life. Mishti was left with her Daadi and badi daadi until Naman started blackmailing Devyani for money or something. (Don't remember the whole thing). Devyani sent Mishti away to Rajkot to the Maheshwaris where she thought that Mishti would be safe.

arri-spy06 thumbnail

Thank you everyone!! This really helps. So, can anyone tell me what's the story so far? I have just watched bits and pieces over the last two days... Also, it seems as if kuhu really hates mishti? Am I wrong? 

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arri-spy06

Thank you everyone!! This really helps. So, can anyone tell me what's the story so far? I have just watched bits and pieces over the last two days... Also, it seems as if kuhu really hates mishti? Am I wrong? 

kuhu says she hates mishti because of mishti, kuhu has to share everything with her...

if u really interested in show u better watch in hotstar...they have all epi and u can participate in re run thread where we are discussing YRHPK epi from start..i mean epi 1

journalgirl321 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Sab galat hai, Meera!! Sab!! Naak mat karwao yaar!!🤭😂

So, after Naman tried to kill Naitik, he was sent to jail. Mishti's mother abandoned her to get married again and start a new life. Mishti was left with her Daadi and badi daadi until Naman started blackmailing Devyani for money or something. (Don't remember the whole thing). Devyani sent Mishti away to Rajkot to the Maheshwaris where she thought that Mishti would be safe.

Welp, I tried, oops ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜‚. I think it's safe to say that the whole YRKKH story pre-Goa is a giant blur for me ðŸ˜‚. Ignore me while I retreat in shame and go back to watching YRHPK cast interviews ðŸ˜µ ðŸ˜‚

arri-spy06 thumbnail

I would love to do that but Hotstar doesn't work for me and I don't know where else to binge watch the shows- any recommendations?

ruhi19 thumbnail

I would love to do that but Hotstar doesn't work for me and I don't know where else to binge watch the shows- any recommendations?

u can visit re run thread...atleast u will get full epi and u can understand story better...

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

U can check the Wikipedia page of the show 

Bcoz a lot has happend on the show

Giving a brief is impossible