Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

My fav part:

The actress recently gave an interview where she spoke about the rollercoaster ride of emotions she went through before her film released.

🤣

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

My fav part:

The actress recently gave an interview where she spoke about the rollercoaster ride of emotions she went through before her film released.

🤣

and the rollercoster ride of memes after her film released. 

desert_rose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ananya and the word struggle😆😆

sreefan thumbnail

Award shows should start a struggle to stardom award. all these nepotism stamps can get that instead of filling the best newcomer line.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

She's trying to follow the Alia path, play dumb, generate hype and then become the poster girl for girl-next-door type roles. Fir KJo ko interest aya toh career to ban hi jayega.

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: trouble_006

She's trying to follow the Alia path, play dumb, generate hype and then become the poster girl for girl-next-door type roles. Fir KJo ko interest aya toh career to ban hi jayega.

Yeah completely agree and to be fair good for her. But the thing is with Alia, everything happened naturally like the prithviraj Chauhan comment and all. Ananya is more or less trying to replicate Alia which is a little off putting for me but hey it seems to be working for her.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Ananya Pandey is star material 

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Omg when will she shut up 🙄😒 And why does Kjo make his faves fake this annoying fake ditzy personality 😣? Swear Alia used to act similar in her early days too and it was horrible 😣

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Yeah completely agree and to be fair good for her. But the thing is with Alia, everything happened naturally like the prithviraj Chauhan comment and all. Ananya is more or less trying to replicate Alia which is a little off putting for me but hey it seems to be working for her.

It is working infact I loved Tara before the SOTY2 movie came out and here we are .... the following year and nobody knows who Tara is but Ananya is in everyone’s mind 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

It is working infact I loved Tara before the SOTY2 movie came out and here we are .... the following year and nobody knows who Tara is but Ananya is in everyone’s mind 

Good for you and Ananya lol