CHOTI MISHTI and HER HELPS, series 3 on pg 3

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Can i get this mishti back in our show:

1)Mishti is cutting vegetables in the table fan… when asked by her dadi she said she is helping badi dadi to cut vegetables with the help of fan so that the work will be done quickly and dadi scold by saying your hand will get hurt in the fan but she says app kuch bhi nahi samaj thi and I want to help  the cook as his hand was paining so I thought to cut vegetables with the help of table fan…

2)When dadi and badi dadi crying mishti comes with hair dryer to to dry their tears as they wont use hankey if she give also… so she is drying their tears with the help of hair dryer…

3)Mishti drying papad with vaccum cleaner as she want to help them by drying them…

4)Mishti signs naman’s cheque book by her signature to help him…

5)Mishti pours cold water on someone relatives head as she says she want to pour cold water on her head and mishti did and says I helped her as she want to do it…

6)Mishti sees her father holding many thing in both hands and to free him from that she uses shuttle bat and shot his hand so that he gets from all those things at once…(the pizza in his hand sticks to roof and when it is about to fell down mishti holds with her shuttle bat again…)

7)Mishti heats rotis with the help of iron box after hearing their grand parents discussion of having hot rotis…

8)Mishti’s mom to say to workers to separate white balloons from other balloons but our mishti baby blasts all white balloons and says her mom she separated all white balloons when her mom asks her to give white balloons she says she blasted them…(mishti’s mom asks why did she did that to which mishti says you said no white balloons to be seen so I blasted them)

9)Everyone are celebrating naksh’s b’day and mishti blows the candle on naksh behalf… someone asked why did she blow but she replies by saying im helping naksh…

10)Mishti brings all set of doctor knives which used in surgery for cutting a fruits in hospital as naira is admitted their due to hand fracture… when her dadi asks why she bought this and she in reply says iam helping you cut the fruits…

11)Mishti keeps baking soda into a cooking dish considering it as a salt and says iam just helping and runs from there…

12)Mishti cuts the wire of mike set ,to help ananya for tying the flowers with a thread… so mishti cuts the wire and gives it to her…

13)Mishti pours oil in diya but its get excessed and falls on the floor… when asked what she did by naira she just says she is just helping her…

14)Mishti finds red roses with throns and get hurts and she want to throw flowers because she got hurt but dadi explains her to see the beautiful rose in the middle than throns… mishti keeps tooth pick to every rose at stem so that if they pick with tooth pick they wont get hurt but eventually all roses get spoiled when asked by naira that you spoiled everything but she says im just helping… 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Haaye 🤣

I love my mishtu 

Include chicken one too 🤣

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Haaye 🤣

I love my mishtu 

Include chicken one too 🤣

chicken one will come in next parts...

i still have a series on this vaishu...😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

chicken one will come in next parts...

i still have a series on this vaishu...😆

Waiting 

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This post is hilarious!!!🤣🤣

ruhi19 thumbnail

it will take time dear...

im watching PS for our chotu mishtu...😎

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

This post is hilarious!!!🤣🤣

thanks aqua..

there will series of this post and some posts of mishku too but for mishku it will take time...

first i will complete mishti and then mishku...

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks aqua..

there will series of this post and some posts of mishku too but for mishku it will take time...

first i will complete mishti and then mishku...

I will be waiting, Ruhi!!

RamAayeHain thumbnail

it will take time dear...

im watching PS for our chotu mishtu...😎

Arey waah, so proud of you 

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck