Looking forward to read it 

Plsss continue sooon 

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys here I am with the first part of the FF on our favorite MayRa.❤️

So here it is..

Enjoy reading  ..🤗

Part 1 -

Rudra was driving car racklessly as the anguish was taking the control over his mind and heart.As today is the same day when 5 years ago he found out the truth about the girl he loved with all his heart having an affair with his father .

What had pained the most was the betrayal from his own father whom he always looked upto.

Every year these bitter memories takes control over his heart. And thought of those moments rage a fire inside his heart. He tries hard to forget those memories and about that man whom he hates to the core.

Flashes of the same night was going before his eyes.

Rudra was so happy that dreadful day that he wanted to surprise his lady love Sonya and to propose her to make her his forever. So he was waiting for the lift with a flower bouquet in his hand and a diamond ring box in his pocket at her apartment building.

Finally lift arrived and as the door opened Rudra’s world comes crashing down. He found his love in his own father’s arms and both busy kissing inside the lift. Rudy got the shock of the lifetime and flower bouquet from his hand.

They heard the noise of something falling down after the door opened and suddenly they looked at Rudra. Where Rudra was dumbfounded by what he recently discovered his lady love’s affair with his own father. This made him broken beyond repair.

Sonya (Rudra’s gf) - Rudra? Tum?? Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho??

MJ - Rudra what are you doing here??

Rudra - Main?? Main yahaan kya kar raha hoon?? I am asking you the same aap yahaan kya kar rahe hai? 

Sonya - Rudra baby meri baat suno. I can explain.

Rudra - I am not your baby Sonya. Explain?? I don’t need your explanation. As I have seen what are you upto. Ohh n by the way now I get to know that what you really are Sonya but tumse mujhe abhi koi baat nahi karni. And please don’t ever call me again. And yes Mr.Roy aapse main ghar jaa kar baat karunga as I don’t want to create a scene here.

MJ - Rudra.

Sonya - MJ darling jaane do na usko.. Lets go out as we planned.

MJ - Ohh just shut up and get out of my way god dammit.

Rudra was fuming with anger. He doesn’t know what to do next. He was so angry that he was driving carelessly and finally he reached home. Roy mansion.

Rudra was really thought that is this the place called home.?And are these the people whom he called his family? All things shattered in front of him. His so called perfect family was not that perfect. The person whom he called his Hero his father is now not at all a hero for him. 

He straight went to his room and was so angry that started breaking all the things.

And shouted his guts out..

Rudra ( Shouting his guts out) - Aaaargh.. why why why?? Why you did this to me??

Antara comes running towards in his room. 

Antara - Rudra .What happened beta? 

Rudra - Mom please aap jaiye yahaan se .Let me talk to your husband first.

Antara- Rudra what are you talking? Be respectful He is your dad.

Rudra - He has lost that right on me from now on. And please stay out of this.

Antara - Par baat kya huyi hai Rudra mujhe tum kuch bataaoge?

Rudra went out of his room to the hall.. and started shouting 

Rudra - Mr. Roy .. Mr. Mrityunjay Roy where are you? I want to talk to you right now.

Aamir their security head , MJ’s assistant and right hand man came out running.

Aamir - Rudra, kya hua hai? Itne gusse mein kyun ho? 

Rudra - You know everything na? Aapko sab pata tha and you also keep it all under wraps.

Antara- What is he talking about Aamir? 

Aamir - Kuch nahi bhabhi. Woh abhi gusse mein hai . Hum iske baare mein baad mein discuss karenge.

Rudra - Why don’t you tell her. Ha.. Tell her everything. What’s the need of hiding? 

Aamir - Rudra , please shaant ho jaao . Let’s go to MJ’s office he is calling you there. Whatever you want to talk to him he is waiting for you there.

Rudra - Yahaan par kyun nahi?? Mujhe uss aadmi se yahin baat karni hai. Tell him to come here.

Suddenly doorbell rang and his dadi Mrs.Nilanjana Roy entered . 

Dadi - Sab yahaan hall mein kya kar rahe ho . Rudra beta? Kya hua ? Tum itne gusse mein kyun ho?

Rudra didn’t want to spoil everyone’s mood or spoil the relationships and didn’t let anyone know about the encounter he had witnessed.

Rudra - Kuch nahi dadi. I wanted to do something and (clinching his teeth) aapke bete ne sab kharaab kar diya.

Dadi - Aise kyun bol rahe ho?Aisa kaunsa kaam tha? Let me talk to MJ , woh tumhaara kaam thik kar dega.

Rudra (with fake smile) - No dadi , let me talk to him myself . (Looking at Aamir) Waise bhi your son is expecting me in his office. Let me go there and talk to him.

Rudra went to MJ’s home office with Aamir. He was fuming from inside but he didn’t want to let his dadi or mom know about the matter. As they have nothing to do with it.

Rudra entered MJ’s office and Aamir too entered behind him. His eyes were spitting fire.

Rudra ( looking at Aamir) - Mr. Roy mujhe aapse akele mein baat karni hai. 

MJ signaled Aamir to go out and close the door behind.as soon as he left.

MJ - Rudra maine jo bhi kiya tumhaare bhale ke liye kiya.

Rudra- Mere bhale ke liye? Main pyaar karta tha usse.

MJ- Woh ladki tumhaare pyaar ke laayak nahi thi Rudra. She was using you for your money. 

Rudra - Woh jaisi bhi thi but I never thought that aap itni giri huyi harkat kar sakte hai. I considered you as my hero. But you have fallen from that place. Uss ladki ne mujhe dhoka diya usse mujhe itna fark nahi pada par sabse zyaada mujhe iss baat ka dard hua ki mere khud ke dad ne meri girlfriend ke saath.. chhiii..

Bolte hue bhi mujhe ghinn aati hai aap par.. You are a happily married man Mr.Roy and that too with a family. How could you do this?? Does mom know this? 

MJ - Rudra beta whatever I did was to save you. To save you from a heartbreak. And please for god’s sake keep your mom out of this.

Rudra - Save me?? From heartbreak?? But you broke my heart and my trust uska kya?? Huh?? Uska kya Mr.Roy?? And what will happen if my mom will get to know this. She will be shattered.

MJ - You are my son beta. I am your dad . Aur har baap ka farz hota hai apne baccho ki khushi ke baare mein sochna. I was just protecting my family.

Rudra - You lost your right to call me your son Mr.Roy. I am not your son and you are not my dad anymore.You have lost that respect and that place from my life after today Mr.Roy. And what? You were protecting your family from whom?? You have lost your family from now on as I am not a part of your family anymore. N definitely when mom will get to know this she won’t be either. You know Mr.Roy very clearly ki mujhe juth se sakht nafrat hai. Mujhe sirf sach chaahiye.

MJ - Maine ek baap hone ka hi farz nibhaya hai Rudra. What I am telling you is the truth. I didn’t want that girl in your life. Because her intentions were not right. And I always want best for you. You don’t have to tell this to Antara.

Rudra - Baap hone ka farz? Hah.. And all that you did because you want it. Right.? Its always you. None of us matters. Now I know.Earlier I used to think why dadi hates you so much but now I know the reason. You love to control others’ lives who are around you. Don’t you Mr.Roy. Its because you only love yourself and your name and your so called Ego. You don’t think what others want in their life. Its you who wants everything to be done in others life your way. Its always you none of us matters Mr. Roy. Hum toh koi maayne hi nahi rakhte aapke liye..Main nafrat karta hoon aapse.I hate you the man you are, I hate your so called ego and I hate everything around you.  Don’t worry I won’t tell mom about it as I do care for my loved ones.Mujhe unki sabse zyaada fikar hai.

MJ - Rudra beta. What are you saying? You are calling out your dad just because of that do kaudi ki giri huyi ladki? That b**ch? 

Rudra - Not anymore mr Roy not anymore. Mat kahiye mujhe Beta. Naa main aapka beta hoon , aur naa aap mere dad. And mind your tongue Mr.Roy. Woh ladki jaisi bhi thi you should not talk about her or any women disrespectfully. What are you are you a pervert? That you sleep around with other girls and women and I don’t get to know about it? Women are not your toys Mr. Roy. And don’t think they are your slaves. Agar aap aurato ki izzat nahi kar sakte toh aapko bhi koi haq nahi hai unki beizzati karne ka.

MJ - What? You are fighting with me Mrityunjay Roy for that sl*t. 

Rudra - Mr. Roy. Again I am warning you mind your tongue. If you can not give respect to a woman then you have not the right to call yourself a man. And by doing this you have lost the tiniest respect I had for you. I am severing my ties with you from today. Main aapse saare rishte todta hoon. I am not your son anymore I am just Rudra Roy for you. And you are just Mr.Mrityunjay MJ Roy for me. 

MJ - Mind you Rudra by doing this you are losing all your rights on my name and property.

Rudra - To hell with your property and money. I don’t want a penny from you. I can make my own life and can make my own identity. Mujh mein khud ke pairo par khade hone ki himmat hain. Aur apne usoolo se main kabhi samjhauta nahi karta.I don’t need your money or your name Mr.Roy. 

MJ - Ruk jaao Rudra. 

Rudra - Main aapke iss ghar mein ek pal bhi rukna nahi chaahta. I am leaving from here forever.

MJ ( shouting behind ) - Rudra ruk jaao..Rudraa

Rudra left from there slammed the door on MJ’s face.

He packed his bags and left from Roy mansion.

Antara tried to stop him ,  but he didn’t listen to her pleads . His dadi also tried to stop him and tried to know the reason but he didn’t stop. 

Antara - MJ , mummy please rokiye ise.. Yeh kyun ghar chhod kar jaana chaahta hai?

Dadi - Rudra beta ruk jaao. Apne baare mein nahi toh kumm se kumm Antara ke baare mein toh socho beta.

Rudra - Mom , dadi please mujhe mat rokiyega. I don’t want to stay in this place anymore. 

That day he left the place he called home and people whom he called his family forever.

Those bitter memories are still not leaving his side even after 5 long years. Suddenly his phone was ringing and he spotted flashing headlights in front of him, he came out to the reality and saw a truck coming form the opposite side few meters away.

To save himself he took control of the car and drove it to the side road and applied brakes. His car went to the jungle area and stopped with a jolt.

Rudra - Phew. Thank god. Baal baal bach gaya.Rudra beta nahi to aaj hi tera raam naam satya ho jaata. 

He got out of the car. Just to check if there is any damage to the car or not? He keeps all the things which were going in his mind aside.There he saw something or someone in the light of his car headlights. 

Rudra - ( to himself) Yeh kya hai aage?? Hello?? Yeh jungle ka raasta hai kahin koi bhoot voot toh nahi? Ohh come on Rudra be brave, ek baar check toh kar le.

He turned on his phone’s flashlight and went ahead to check. 

Rudra - Hello, hello.. ? Who is there? Dekhiye jugle mein itni raat akele ghumna thik nahi hai. Dekhiye aap jo bhi hai mazaak ka waqt nahi hai yeh. Aapko madad ki zaroorat ho toh I am here to help.

He didn’t get any answer so he moved closer . The sight he had seen was horrific. It was a girl’s body lying faced down smeared with blood all over. 

Rudra - Oh my god yeh toh ladki ki laash hai. Let me call the police. 

As soon as he was about to dial the number. He noticed movement of girl’s fingers. He was shocked and again was looking for any movement and he saw her finger movements again. He soon turned her body and put a finger near her nose he sensed she was breathing but it was almost so faint, that she seems like almost on the verge of death. And she needs immediate medical assistance.

Rudra - Arey yeh to abhi zinda hai. Saansein chal rahi hai. I need to take her to the hospital asap.

He didn’t waste a moment and carefully lifted her in his arms and put her in the backseat of his car carefully. So that she won’t get any more injuries because of any undue movements.

He quickly started his car and driving it towards the nearest hospital. 

Rudra - Hey bhagwaan aaj mujhe aapne mauka diya hai kisi ki jaan bachaane ka toh please help me save her life. 

Right now his life has only one mission n that is to take ‘The Girl’ to the hospital as soon as possible and to save her life..

——————/// The End \\\——————

P.S. Please ignore any typos and grammatical errors as I have solely typed on my phone and English is not my first language.

Please do let me know how is it?

I will post other parts as soon as I will write. Whenever I will have off from work. Till then happy reading.

Thank you.🤗

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Amazing chapter 👏 Loved Rudra-MJ confrontration

Waiting for next 😳

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Great chapter. loved it. Fierce Rudy

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Awesome start👍🏼

I updated the name in FF index😊

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 4 years ago
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting start

Waiting for next

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Amazing chapter!!! 👏 👏 👏

Absolutely loved MJ and Rudra's confrontation... 

So, Rudra left his house and found Maya (the Girl) lying on the road... 

That bhoot part was really funny...

The parts where Rudra was asking MJ to respect women and then when he was praying to God to help him save The Girl's life was fabulous..

Loved reading it... ❤️

Waiting for the next part...

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

❤️❤️❤️❤️ loves it and the confrontation between them was awesome. 🙏🏽 

I don’t understand Hindi that much but I will keep reading it. 

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

amazing chapter

plz continue