Impeccable Performances

zaxotes thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Lot to say about this show but just to summarize many great things and erase the OTT parts, I'm doing this in a very minimal way.
- First good and fascinating thing happened to this show is the pair of #Ronakshi. The best part that amaze me is that the both actors (Karan Grover & Dipika Kakar) are not young but still manage to embrace the screen with their talent and natural chemistry. They both nailed it, with their performances specially in some scenes where no one took the stand against the odds. 

Just mention one of both. Rohit speech after beating Summit on the shooting set. Ronakshi stands for Sippies in hospital after Pooja's suicide attempt.

- The content of this show is very good and not like other typical ITV shows. Very much relatable and natural. There's everything -- drama, comedy, family, profession values etc. Kudos to the team. Also to mention there's some very irritating and boring tracks which is quite obvious because thats how you added some dramatic things but just leave it and don't talk about it.

- Supporting cast is fabulous. I must say, I've never seen such screen space for supporting cast. The show mainly focused on the main leads but still manage to add the chunks of everybody life. 

- Two Families i.e. Sippies and Rastogies. Sonakshi's family nothing offered a much for me but Sippies are just love. 

- Bonding is the best part for me of this show. So here's my best:

• Of course Rohit and Sonakshi - Dr. Surgeon & Drama Queen The equals. ❤️❤️
  • The second best - Rohit and his mom, Veena Sippy + Veena Sippy love for Sonakshi. Thats how everyone should be in real life. (Forget that kidnapping part)
  • Brother and Sister - Sonakshi, Pulkit & on the other side Rohit, Pooja. The favorites of each others.
  • Sippies Boys - all of them but specially Rohit & Ajit.
  • Sippies respect for Sukhmani Sippy (Matriarch of Sippy family).
  • Ronakshi's care for her Mom and specially for Pooja.
  • Ronakshi's bond with us and with the producer of her show.
  • Vimmi character is also very good.

- Unnecessary thing for me is the pair of Rohan and Pari. Better if the CVs would focus on making the pair of Pooja and Pulkit. That would be very fresh and much unique. 

- Initial Episodes are absolutely love to watch and I'm sure if anybody have some time, they should watch those episodes on loop. 

- Final words, although the show doing great on initial but after some time, due to some very dramatic tracks running one by one its just unbearable to watch. But i still manage to watch only for #Ronakshi pair and remaining positive things. Congrats to entire team and Kudos to Fans. 😊

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Stay Happy - Stay Safe 🤗

Edited by zaxotes - 4 years ago