Three Shots: Attraction (Part 2 updated)

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Attraction

Part 1

Kriya’s POV

Uff! Yeh Mumbai ki traffic aur upar se yeh baarish... bhagwan ko jaise aaj hi sabka bedagarg karna tha! Ab yeh bus mein  dhakka mukki ke allava mujhe seat miljaye toh shaant se rehlun mein.

I was mentally cursing the weather outside till I noticed a pair of eye behind the shiny goggles glaring me. Ullu kahin ka pehli kabhi ladki nahi dekhi kya be?! That idiot might have noticed my expressions or not but I seriously felt ke iss ka jabra hiladun. If this country has income tax for corrupt people then we surely need to fine a lafanga tax for these luchchas.

Just as the bus arrived in b/w all the pushing I had finally got myself a seat. But again woh ullu ka pattha kahin ka just sat on seat in diagonal direction. Mann toh kar raha ke abhi ek chapet marun saale ko. I was so about to shout at this jerk when the bus came at a half. Thank god it was at my stop.

Again I spoke too soon when I said thank god, that kauwa was again following till my colony. Soon, I had reached the gate of the society but I was really pissed with this joker behind me. Just as I turned back I found him taking out a small white stick from his pocket which he opened and was converted into a chhadi. He's blind?!

I breathed a sigh of relief that he wasn't some rapist or anything and mentally scold myself while rushing into the building.

Third Person POV

A car had halted right beside me, hearing the door clicked I got in. Slowly removing my shades I looked up towards the driver's seat and gave a wicked smile. The gal sitting beside me understood my expression and smirked back. We drove out of the area till we reached a highly sophisticated mansion.

Kitne kameene ho tum Vicky. -she said while I chuckled slyly by giving her a peck on the cheek.

Woh toh main hun. -I replied while she blushed, god I love you Neha.

We got inside the palace looking bungalow, where my brother cum best friend was howling like dog at the servants. I shook my head in despair and headed to my room. Just as I was about to close the door the sudden jerk from the other side made me fall directly on my bum. My sis got in without any warning and made herself comfortable on my bed.

Photos. -she demanded while I took out the hidden camera which looked like a button of my shirt.

I transferred the pictures onto my laptop and we both were looking at the image while she was grinning wide.

She's beautiful! -she whispered.

Name: Kriya Mittal

Parents: Purshotam Mittal & Palchin Mittal

Occupation: Contemporary & Semi- Classical Dance Trainer at Dhoom Studios

Hobbies: Painting, Singing, Swimming & Reading.

Finally mujhe meri bhabhi milgayi! -she said smiling happily.

Oye! Teri bhabhi kaise? Meri kya saas hai? Bhulyo mat ke photos maine keenchi hai badi mushkil se. -I said faking anger.

Yeah Yeah whatever! But finally ab hum bro ko shaadi ke liye convince kar sakte hain!! -she retorted.

I couldn't agree more & we gave a hi-five before rushing downstairs. We stood right behind him while he continuously barked to the butter and finally when he turned the drama had begun.

Bhai.. hume bhabhi chahiye! -said my sister in an authoritative manner.

Fir bhabhi?! Halwa hai kya bhabhi dilana? -He snapped annoyed.

No excuses bro! Tu shaadi kar raha hai ya nahin? -I threatened him.

Kitni baar bolun ke tum dono ki pasand is final for me but yeh possible nahin hai as you both have a long list.

Shut up bhai! Humari pasand se zyaada aapki partner aapko match karni chahiye. -She scolded.

But mujhe match koi nahi kar sakti. -he said confidently.

Dude, agar hum kahein ke woh tujhe match toh kya tujhe haara bhi sakti hai toh? -I asked in a challenging tone.

Kya matlab? -he asked puzzle.

Matlab yeh rahi humari pasand aur teri match ki photo! -I said excited.

I saw his facial expressions when his eyes landed on her pic, he wanted to say something but no voice came out, it was like he got caught into a spell. I mentally smirked at my victory. I knew she was the one for my bro.

Next Part Coming Soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@SarafWasima

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gis...shakti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Amazing..plz continue

SarafWasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Sure! 😊

SarafWasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Part 2

Third Person POV

I was frozen, rooted on my spot. I felt my heart skip a beat, correction. Thousand beats in a second. But why am I feeling like this, nor I know that girl, nor I am in love with her in first sight. I'm just merely staring at her picture. Does that mean I'm attracted?

Voice: Bhai. Bhai? Bhai! REYAANSH GAREWAL!!

Rey: Kya hai Simmi?

Vicky: Tu bol bhai... achanak se tera mute button kyun dab gaya?

Simmi: Bhai say na, you like my choice?

Vicky glares her.

Simmi: Sorry, I mean. Our choice?

I didn't answer but gave a sweet smile, the flushed expression evident on my face made Vicky hoot while Simmi jumped in excitement. Both did a hi-five while shouting something.

ViMi: We are getting our bhabhi, we are getting our bhabhi!

I shook my head at their craziness & headed to my room while holding her photo in my hands.

Author's POV

Here Kriya was finishing her graphic design for her upcoming project when the door bell of her flat rang.

She opened the door only to find a priest with an iPad instead of patris or kundlis.

Priest: Kya hum Purshotam-ji aur Palchin-ji se mil sakte hain?

Kriya gave an awkard smile & let him inside while she called out her parents & went back to her.

A while later a knock came on her door, it was none other than Kriya's sister.

“Kriya Di, woh pandit aaya tha.”

"Haan woh Mom Dad se baat karne aayenge honge. Maybe for some puja."

"Nahin woh aapke liye aaye hain."

"Mere liye?"

"Bahar shagun ki gifts, sweets & jewelries hain iska matlab aapke liye rishta aaya hai."

"WHAT?! RISHTA?! KAISA RISHTA?! KISKA RISHTA?!"

"Di dheere. Shaadi ka rishta aaya hai woh bhi Garewals ke yahan se."

Kriya was shocked beyond words, she had her entire life to live & here she was getting marriage proposal. Abhi umar hi kya hai bechari ki.

"Jaake kehde Dad se kehde ke main koi shaadi waadi nahin karne wali."

"Di. Just have a look at the photo na. Uske baad bhi agar aapka NO hi rahega toh we'll accept it." -she said leaving an envelop on the dresser.

Kriya sighed but she thought at least to have look as she always believed to Never Judge A Book By It's Cover. She opened the envelop only to find a paper instead of the photo.

Name: Reyaansh Garewal

Parents: Dhanraj Garewal & Aanchal Garewal

Occupation: Business Entrepreneur, Chairman of Garewal Enterprises

Hobbies: Guitarist, Writing, Dancing & Tennis.

Kriya's POV

Oh so a Business Man huh? Means workaholic. Shaadi ke baad khak romance karega. But, he likes to dance. Dance is my life so I can make him fall in love dance. Photo nahin hai toh naam se hi kaam chalana padega. Reyaansh Garewal? Hmm, interesting. Kriya Garewal? Kriya Reyaansh Garewal? Not bad. I think mujhe jawab dene se pehle isse milna chahiye.

I went downstairs & told my parents that I want to meet the guy before anything else comes up. They called the Garewals & made a plan to meet tomorrow at our place for dinner. Don't know why but I'm very excited for this.

Next evening, I was getting dressed for the dinner to look my best when I heard the door bell rang. My sister yelled that she will answer it so that I can get enough time to be prepared.

Few minutes later my sister came to take me, I was dressed in orange anarkali suit & I believed it was for good luck.

"Wow Di! You look angelic, I'm sure Jiju will die at one glance only."

I blushed lightly & headed out with her, I was looking down all the while. My sister made me sit in front of the Garewals. I saw an elderly woman in her early 40s and a man in his late 40s & young girl in her early 20s, probably their daughter. Every time they spoke to me I was looking down, can't help it. I tend to get nervous so I looked down.

Bhabhi aap bhai ke taraf kyun nahin dekh rahi? Kya aapko bhai pasand nahin? -asked the girl, Simmi.

Nahin woh, I mean haan, pasand hai. -I uttered in very fast.

Arre but apne toh unki photo nahin dekhi at least unhe toh dekhlijiye. -she insisted.

Honestly, even I wanted to see him, so I slowly raised my eyes. I saw Mr & Mrs Garewal & Simmi. I look over to their side where my supposed groom to be was sitting. I frowned when I saw his face & the next second I blinked twice before standing up in shock.

"TUM?!!"

"Haan." -he replied casually.

"Simmi?" -I asked.

"Bhabhi yeh mere bhai hain." -she explained.

"Par ye toh andha hai na?!" -I said in horror.

"WHAT?!!" -replied our parents in shock.

"Aap log meri shaadi ek andhe se karwana chahte ho?" -I asked furious.

That's when the guy started to ROFL out loud making everyone frown.

"Kriya main woh nahin hun joh tum samajh rahi ho." -he spoke.

"Iska matlab tum andhe nahin ho?"

"Iska matlab bhabhi yeh Reyaansh nahin hai."

"Iska matlab yeh andha hai?"

"Nahin Bhabhi, iska matlab yeh nahi Reyaansh hai, nahi andha hai, ye Vicky hai."

"Toh fir Reyaansh kahan hai?!" -I asked with desperation.

She made me turn to my right where I saw a well body-build guy standing beside me with his hands in his pocket giving me sheepish smile. His smile just made feel like butterflies in my stomach. I looked into his eyes and within a second I drown into them.

Ahem Ahem -coughed Vicky & Simmi.

Achcha Kriya toh tumhe Rey pasand hai. -confirmed Vicky.

Bhai kya aapko Kriya pasand hai? -I asked

He looked at me & winked making me come to reality when my heart made a flip.

Mujhe Kriya pasand nahin -he said which stole the colors from my face.

Bohut zyaada pasand hai. -he finished with a smirk making my cheeks go all red.

"Toh baat pakki, arre sab muh meetha kijiye!" -said my sister in happiness.

We hugged our respective parents & siblings & fed them sweets. When it came to us, we were finding it awkward to talk or hug so just gave a shy smile to each other. Our sisters made us exchange rings as they had planned for a intimate engagement ceremony.

Vicky came up to us with a plate of sweets & made Reyaansh feed me a laddoo which I ate the half of it & I fed Rey the other half. Our cheeks were in the darkest shade of pink. The priest had come as well & announce the date of wedding for next week. Itni jaldi?! We just got engaged right? But I was getting mixed emotions, nervous, excitement, happiness & sadness in one day.

All sat the dinner table while I & my sister were serving them. When I came towards Reyaansh's plate, Vicky, Simmi & my sister started to ooed & as I served him & rushed quickly in the kitchen they started with their awws. I was sort of guilty to leave Reyaansh in b/w the teasing, I went back to join them but the arrangement was such that I had no option but to sit beside him.

During the entire dinner, we did our best not to make it obvious in front of others that we were getting nervous. Sometimes, I will fidget with my spoon or sometimes he will retrace his hands of me if we touch the same objects. I accidentally dropped my table lap clothe to which my elbow collided with his fork so both of us had to bow down to pick it up but in the process our foreheads collided.

He gave me a look at me with both new what we had to do, we collide our heads once again. As we both believe that one collision creates a fight and two avoids it. We felt the tiny hurt, but I blew on his forehead to soothe it. He smiled & did the same to my astonishment. I was staring at him with all affection. Neither did he realized it until I broke the eye-lock. Crimson hue claimed both of our cheeks. We regained our posture & completed with the dinner.

At the end of the evening they had to leave, our family walked them out of the society. I & Reyaansh were a little behind but he took my surprise when he held my hand kissed the back of it.

Bye Kriya, goodnight. -he said before leaving with grin making me go beetroot.

Just as he sat inside the car I rushed back in my flat & entered my room closing door. I slide against the door with heavy breaths & shy but happy smile.

I ran a little towards my bed & sat in the corner, I just couldn't stop smiling. I felt a change inside me. From yesterday I was being excited and today I got to know why. Because I'm slowly falling for my fiancé.

I hid my face with my palms & quickly ran towards the window. It was a full moon night, when the clear moon shines in the darkest night. And suddenly I saw a tutta taara, meanlight wishing star, scientifically named meteorite or comet. I closed my eyes, a soft smile came up on my lips & my hand on my heart. I opened my eyes & stared at my diamond gold engagement ring which was shining under the moonlight and all I could recall was when he kissed my hand.

Goodnight Reyaansh. -I said while staring back at the moon.

Next Part Coming soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@SarafWasima

Edited by SarafWasima - 3 years ago