Introduce yourself 😊

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone! 

This is the first forum where I'm involved at such an early stage so I'm not sure if I can make this thread or not. 

But let's introduce ourselves na, like name, where are you from and what made you watch the show. Please add on if I missed any οΏΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

I'm pranu from Hyderabad. 

I was looking for a light hearted series. The trailer was very interesting and I was sure that we are going to have a lot of funny scenes to witness. 

Looking forward to know y'all😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Usually we have an official Member's Introduction thread, jiski permission we've to take from Moderators. But chalega, koi nahi.

I'm Mahi. I'm a huge fan of Mahabharata hence I got easily attracted to this concept of having someone from 21st century go in that era. Plus the writing and comic punches were impressive, so I decided to give this show a shot! 

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I'm Proteeti from Kolkata.

Mytho nerd here, so obviously had to try it out. 😎

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi guys. This is my first post in this forum. I am a mythology lover and also love mytho fictions. The concept is really entertaining. My name is Asmi and I am from Kolkata

wayward thumbnail

^^Heya! Nice to meet you hun! ❀️

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: proteeti

^^Heya! Nice to meet you hun! ❀️

Nice to meet you too

Minionite thumbnail

Mahi I am a moderator and Pro is a viewbie. I think you're pretty good on permissions unless you anger one of us then you're done for (even if we're just participating as regular members). πŸ˜†

I'm Shreya from Toronto, Canada. The promos made me laugh and we all need that very much right now. I'm glad that this show is doing exactly that. My knowledge on mythos is very limited, so that was not the reason I came here. πŸ˜†

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Minionite

Mahi I am a moderator and Pro is a viewbie. I think you're pretty good on permissions unless you anger one of us then you're done for (even if we're just participating as regular members). πŸ˜†

I'm Shreya from Toronto, Canada. The promos made me laugh and we all need that very much right now. I'm glad that this show is doing exactly that. My knowledge on mythos is very limited, so that was not the reason I came here. πŸ˜†

🀣

Pro will toh never get angry on me, likhke lelo😎

And aapko angry main hone nahi doongi😳

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

🀣

Pro will toh never get angry on me, likhke lelo😎

And aapko angry main hone nahi doongi😳

Chalo acha hai. Phir hum bhi tumhe kuch nahi karenge. πŸ˜Ž

wayward thumbnail