Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Morning beautiful ladies of the forum. Stay blessed always and do read my updated chapter in page 137. Ankahee Ansunee Bateein Meri Dil Ki. Tq stay blessed everyone. What's cooking for today 

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Good morning GirlsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Happywala saturday Aarti, Haseena, Nitya, Shinu, Anu, Antar, Jen, Just....Nihaa, Kamali, Aashu, Sham, Mishtu, Kelly and all the amazing ladies of the forum family.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good Morning, Sis, Aarti, Sneha & rest of the amazing ladiesπŸ€—..wishing all a Serene Saturday..be responsible & aware πŸ˜ƒ

EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Good morning everyone πŸ€—πŸ€—.. don't forget to maintain social distancing and stay safe at home 

I love you all 

Haseena2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

Good morning GirlsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hey Aarthi thank you for the feedback dear. Yeah... It took me a whole alot of time to write and post it at sharp 12am before I go to bed. How are you doing there and how you manage lockdown there... 

Haseena2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehatara

Happywala saturday Aarti, Haseena, Nitya, Shinu, Anu, Antar, Jen, Just....Nihaa, Kamali, Aashu, Sham, Mishtu, Kelly and all the amazing ladies of the forum family.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

HI Sneha how are you doing dear? 

What's lunch today? Just did house cleaning and lazing on the couch. I took over the tv now... 

Haseena2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Good Morning, Sis, Aarti, Sneha & rest of the amazing ladiesπŸ€—..wishing all a Serene Saturday..be responsible & aware πŸ˜ƒ

HI sista how are you doing? How's your day so far? Finished house cleaning cooked lunch and now watching some random TV show. 

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

HI sista how are you doing? How's your day so far? Finished house cleaning cooked lunch and now watching some random TV show. 

Hello sis πŸ€— the aim is to bring about a fine balance n normalise between work & home, just like the countries are trying level best between social and economic activities during medical challenges .. absolutely tough, but staying positive.. good you are keeping mind away from the obvious elephant in the proverbial room how are the Princesses adapting to the modified timetable? 

Haseena2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Hello sis πŸ€— the aim is to bring about a fine balance n normalise between work & home, just like the countries are trying level best between social and economic activities during medical challenges .. absolutely tough, but staying positive.. good you are keeping mind away from the obvious elephant in the proverbial room how are the Princesses adapting to the modified timetable? 

The education team working with the national TV channel and everyday there is some sort of educational program for each clasess so they take turn to watch them I print and gv out worksheets and in between gv the house chores. When I am in call they will a get a break. Since its extended till end of April now, I need to change my strategy of handling them at home. In between my husband he sees any menu then comes to me ask me to do for him.. I am like... Dude I am working not here to cook. So we wil get the ingredients and do some of his dishes during weekend togethr... I teach him how to make coffee, tea... Cut veges and etc during these period he is seems to be a good student...