Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow.. What a transformation. Also this guy must be really something.. He is always looking out for others. He knows the pain this FD going through and trying very hard to get S2... Is this his way of letting us know there will never be S2??? 

Gosh KHKT off air news has hit him the hardest.. Guess this is his way of getting detached from DR. Rohit Sippy..

PS. How can a beard make so much difference to a person??? He is looking like a hardly man in his 20s... Hope he finds what he is looking for in life. Wish him all the happiness and peace.. Never came across someone like him be it on-screen or off screen.. The sadness guy me one again infact more than seeing him close the gate of SM...I also don't think we will see on screen any time soon as he seems very hurt and disoloutuined...

Never imagined when I started fallowing this light hearted and funny show we all would go through this much heart breakπŸ’”πŸ˜­

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yaar, why KVG did like that? I think he is extremely hurt by KHKT off air and losing Rohit Sippy character. To detach from Rohit character, he is doing all these. How SIT show crew members allowed KVG to change his look? He is working for that show na? It is really confusing now. Yaar I am very disappointed now πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

YHCstan thumbnail

He just cut his hair and shaved his beard. Chill. They will grow back. 

Why are you guys associating him cutting his hair with him being upset? It is a very normal thing to cut your hair and shave your beard. 

Sree_mk thumbnail

In Twitter, some people are saying this new look is cute and young. But in my view, he is handsome in that old hair style and beard. This new look is not suits to him.

Edited by Sree_mk - 4 years ago
mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Never seen anyone look so different with(out) beard.... He defenetly looks unrecognisable as Rohit now... 

But as Karan he looks cute and he is very lucky that he looks very young in his new look. Agree from the pic he doesn't look that good but with his personality and that earnest smile he can pull off any look. All the best to his future projects. I am eager to see him in a new role soon..

P.S already missing Rohit Sippy. Can't understand why he wanted to remove him so fast and so completely..I can't see Rohit on Karan anymore... 

Rohit Sippy will always remain iconic and will be always loved.. Thanks Karan for your brilliant portrayal that makes us miss him both onscreen and offscreen. 

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This man is totally CRAZzzy.....!!!I visited insta....and what a shocker!!! I loved him with beard and that Rohit Sippy wala hair.May be inspired by his younger brother.....and got this crazzy idea of trimming πŸ˜†I hope he grows both his hair and beard and doesn't trim it again!!! 

FictionalEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://mobile.twitter.com/Saima_Creations/status/1243534112486391810/photo/2

This is exactly how I feel right now😱😱😭😭

Ok, I get it he is just experimenting and his hair will grow faster than we get Season 2.... But right now he is just not recognisable😭

"Iss look mein Sab kuch hai... Lekin issme mera Rohit nahi haiπŸ˜“πŸ˜©"

P.S.: But I must admit, he does pull off differents look wellπŸ‘

Edited by Sakpika - 4 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: YHCstan

He just cut his hair and shaved his beard. Chill. They will grow back. 

Why are you guys associating him cutting his hair with him being upset? It is a very normal thing to cut your hair and shave your beard. 

True and some of my colleagues also did the same coz they are bored of sitting at home and not like u can get into a salon and get a professional hair cut na? They are doing it however they want to πŸ˜† But yeah I preferred him in a beard and stubble. Wonder what Poppy has to say to this πŸ€£