KHKT finale episode TV TRP

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

KHKT last episode was telecasted on 14 th March. For that episode, the TRP came today. KHKT got 1.8 TV TRP for this last finale episode. I think KHKT viewers are very loyal to this show and they gave TRP in the range of 1.7 to 1.9 throughout the season most of the times whatever the track is either good or bad. So, finally congratulations and Thanks to the all KHKT cast and crew for entertaining us from 17th June, 2019 to 14th March, 2020.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

@Sree KHKT getting 1.8 at Sat really surprised me as it was 1.5 last week. This was because audience were eager to see the final showdown between Nishi and Ronakshi. Well its 2.1 at Urban TRP chart at 16th position. Thankfully we were never out of top 20. Congratulations to all the loyal trp audience, fandom, viewers for supporting KHKT till the end. ❤

Sree_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

@Sree KHKT getting 1.8 at Sat really surprised me as it was 1.5 last week. This was because audience were eager to see the final showdown between Nishi and Ronakshi. Well its 2.1 at Urban TRP chart at 16th position. Thankfully we were never out of top 20. Congratulations to all the loyal trp audience, fandom, viewers for supporting KHKT till the end. ❤

Yes.I am also surprised at 1.8 TRP for saturday episode. I think people were watched that episode for happy Ronakshi scenes. Now, i am thinking if channel did gave chance to the makers to portray happy Ronakshi tracks in their own way after marriage with mixture of subtle drama and romance, our show wouldn't have ended like this abruptly.Thankfully KHKT never got out of top 20 position in TRP chart even the track is good or bad.It's always in top 20 from starting week to ending week. This is a very good achievement for KHKT. KHKT viewers are very loyal to this show and to DKI and KVG as leads.

YHCstan thumbnail

The problem with the show was it never went beyond that 1.8

If it had gained a larger audience base, it would have run for longer. Khair. No point in talking about it.