Anirudh starts accepting bondita

rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

After watching today's episode, i realised Somewhere ani accepts boni his wife. In today's episode ani remembered his wedding with boni and when boni called him pati in front of widows and when mini was talking to him, he was completely occupied with boni's thought ,plus he feels bad abt her and big thing Mini's closeness are not affecting him anymore ryt now. when mini hugged him, He immediately leaves her and rush to stop bondita.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Yes Agree more 😃

just watched today's episode 

Anirudh starting to accept her as his wife atleast in his thoughts!! ❤️

Just liked the way Ani didn't trance or affected by mini anymore...with mini he was fully occupied thinking about bon 😉 his responsibilities towards bon  and how he will take care of , just loved the way he ran to stop bon 😳

AS ka face dekne ke layak me nahi hai 🤣

Best dialogue:

Ani to bon : kahi nahi jaaogi bondita tum  and bon yeh rakshas babu saamaj nahi aate 😆 jaa rahi maa ke pas fir rokdiyaa 😳 (samjogii ek din bon...woh rakshas nahi rakshak pati babu tumari)

Ani to kaka: pau ki jhooti nahi bondita insaan hai kaka 👏

Today's symbolism

Ani took bon's potli and tell her to come inside and mini was standing behind...then Rudhita/Anidhita go inside and mini stays outside 😁

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

watching barrister babu is a roller coaster. one episode I can't bear to watch it at all but the next epi I'm watching it on repeat 😆

Loved that ani had all these flashbacks showing what their relationship is. He is not willing to let her go while she wants to go. I don't know how I'm going to stay in suspense for a month. Hope they have some bank episodes next week also.

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Yes Agree more 😃

just watched today's episode 

Anirudh starting to accept her as his wife atleast in his thoughts!! ❤️

Just liked the way Ani didn't trance or affected by mini anymore...with mini he was fully occupied thinking about bon 😉 his responsibilities towards bon  and how he will take care of , just loved the way he ran to stop bon 😳

AS ka face dekne ke layak me nahi hai 🤣

Best dialogue:

Ani to bon : kahi nahi jaaogi bondita tum  and bon yeh rakshas babu saamaj nahi aate 😆 jaa rahi maa ke pas fir rokdiyaa 😳 (samjogii ek din bon...woh rakshas nahi rakshak pati babu tumari)

Ani to kaka: pau ki jhooti nahi bondita insaan hai kaka 👏

Today's symbolism

Ani took bon's potli and tell her to come inside and mini was standing behind...then Rudhita/Anidhita go inside and mini stays outside 😁

Me too watched it lalz that too 2 times was soo excited to watch so watched it online😆 kal interest hi nai tha dekhne ko

But what a dhamekedaar episode🥳and it belonged to anirudh roy chowdhary aajkal bohot bash kia hai maine usko but aaj dil jeet liya bande ne

Aww was soo happy seeing bondu cheerful after yesterday's episode but thanks to rakshas babu, sab gayab hogaya😆 i was like-don't worry baby girl, trust me you will one day thank your god for this, what your pati babu is doing is in your best interests

I liked that anirudh was not at all affected by AS today, even when she hugged him, he was completely occupied by bondita's flashback😳 i loved how as soon as he remembered bondita telling those widows he is my husband and i am his wife bondita, he removed AS's hands off him😳 he has kind of accepted her now and while bringing her back home he didn't give a damn about AS's presence.

But i just hope he doesn't ask for her help regarding bondita's bed wetting issue

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: paytonlee123

watching barrister babu is a roller coaster. one episode I can't bear to watch it at all but the next epi I'm watching it on repeat 😆

Loved that ani had all these flashbacks showing what their relationship is. He is not willing to let her go while she wants to go. I don't know how I'm going to stay in suspense for a month. Hope they have some bank episodes next week also.

@ bold- so true!!😆 yesterday i was dreading watching the episode, it was pure torture and today it's pure joy. Will watch again when it comes live😆

Yup bondu was soo happy to go but anirudh couldn't let her go🥳 i also hope they show new episodes next week 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Me too watched it lalz that too 2 times was soo excited to watch so watched it online😆 kal interest hi nai tha dekhne ko

But what a dhamekedaar episode🥳and it belonged to anirudh roy chowdhary aajkal bohot bash kia hai maine usko but aaj dil jeet liya bande ne

Aww was soo happy seeing bondu cheerful after yesterday's episode but thanks to rakshas babu, sab gayab hogaya😆 i was like-don't worry baby girl, trust me you will one day thank your god for this, what your pati babu is doing is in your best interests

I liked that anirudh was not at all affected by AS today, even when she hugged him, he was completely occupied by bondita's flashback😳 i loved how as soon as he remembered bondita telling those widows he is my husband and i am his wife bondita, he removed AS's hands off him😳 he has kind of accepted her now and while bringing her back home he didn't give a damn about AS's presence.

But i just hope he doesn't ask for her help regarding bondita's bed wetting issue

@bold Haina ❤️

Yes after that flashback of bon telling Ani as her pati he removed her hands 😆 that part was suukon though I expected him to harshly remove her hands but still atleast he did that 🤣

Just love this non trance wala Anirudh 

Edited by --Lalz-- - 4 years ago
--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: paytonlee123

Bilkul pay 😆 can't agree more 😃 roller coaster se kam nahi humara BB ...I just love the way they balance the epi...ek epi ka dekne ki himmat nahi hora par dusri din hi damakedar epi hai 👏👏 wahhhh 👏

--Lalz-- thumbnail

But I  actually liked yesterday episode😂 remain the bon crying part smiley19

Kal ki best dialogue

Mini to bon : Tum achi hona isiliye tume sab aachayi dikthaya (very true that why she is believing you evilness as angel)and can't agree more with mini

Next while binoy getting angry for talking about toilet while eating smiley37

Binoy to Ani : log duniya ki bahu betiyon keliyea toilet banuvana chatayein par yeh nahi jaante he ki kudh ki patni ghar ka bistar gheela karrahiyen bajay toilet janeki smiley36 (true a silent slap for Ani) smiley36

And I don't want to talk about AS smiley35smiley7

Binoy to Ani : is ladki ko shadi kar ye certificate par dhag nahi ye dhaag  tumare naam par hai(dhaag nahi naam roshan karenge Ani ka bon smiley20infact not only ani purea Roy Choudhury ki naam roshni karegi ek din)

Ye certificate tume jeevan bar yaad dilayenge rahenge kaise tumne apne haathon se apna ghaala ghotdiya (exactly it will remind him of Mini's betrayal and how he escaped from marrying wrong person and got bon as partner for his life )

Kal ki Pure episode me Ani was (ha oh ye in voiceless motion )smiley26 but today he was in charge  love him alot ❤️

Yesterday and Today  episode got some symbolism were there smiley42

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow wow wow wow..!!!

I switched off net to make a Rudhita VM and when I came back to upload it aise news aise news🥳

I am rushing to watcccchhhhhhhhh

mannu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yup i totally agree with you.. the complete ani mini scene in today's epi was great.. ani has started changing for the good ⭐️ good times ahead for boni as he will always be his strength.. he reminded himself of his promise for boni when he was in d flashback..👍🏼 n with all d determination brings boni back in d house..

Did u notice, with how much of authority he orders boni these days.. he strictly asks boni to do sth if he feels that is what should happen for her😆 whenever he says that with an angry face, it keeps making me laugh in that whole scene.

He will have to work with boni all through these 6 days challenge, so that she actually starts to have complete faith in him😊

Edited by mannu_123 - 4 years ago