Ramya's Potpourri of Prose and Poetry

Posted: 1 months ago

Hey guys! This is Ramya and here is a thread where I will be putting up some short pieces I write based on just random thoughts and sometimes, imagination. 

Won't bore you out a lot right now and would get to a poem I wrote just this morning about self-love. It is rather simple and straightforward and I really wish I could live up to it since I am always doubting myself.smiley36

PS-I will be updating this thread with a banner soon if only I can manage to convince myself to make one (or convince somebody else to make one for mesmiley17)

Edited by moonglade - 1 months ago

REMOVED.

Edited by moonglade - 13 days ago

Beautiful it is Ramya...

I can relate with this piece <3

Ramya my dear smiley31I am the happiest person on earth now. A poetess opened her wings again to see the world with her renewed inquisitive thoughts,  to bring back those experiences up to the reader like me to showcase the emotional quivers in the well-decorated frame of poetry. Thanks for this gift Ramya, we, the readers will always love to be with you.smiley27

Lovely poem ....Loving yourself isn’t vanity. It’s sanity. Loving yourself starts with liking yourself, which starts with respecting yourself, which starts with thinking of yourself in positive ways which do wonders like this Ramyasmiley31

Edited by Viswasruti - 1 months ago

Reserved smiley16

☝🏼 poem I could actually understand and connect smiley36

Beautiful writing Ramya smiley31

Ramya! I am so happy you opened this! I have always loved your work so looking forward to this. 

The first piece is well written. The emotions well pen down. I don't understand much about poetry but for me good poems are the ones that touch your heart and the ones that can make you feel and your poems do so. This is so much relatable. Loving yourself is more important than anybody else loving you. A message well portrayed. 

Keep writing more such beautiful pieces.

Sam 

Ramya 

Am sooo happy you opened this thread 

This is so beautiful and for the first time I understand a poemsmiley4

Keep writing such wonderful beautiful poemssmiley31