Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys give few comments in the song today. That comment record needs to be broken.

BTW its still trending on number one .after badshah song release over almost 16 hours ago. Huge achievement. Everyone wl sit up and notice this . As badshah ane jacqline are big names. Amd plus video is all thumkas and latka jhatkas which gets lapped up by boys. But still bhula dunga rules. 

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

See fans force people

Gupta too saying after so many requests, he is making it.

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Lockdown has caused fans to go crazy ... I hope thoda aur kaam kare ... SidNaaz kahin nahi jaa rahe abhi to aur bahut kuch aayega unka ...bahut content milega ... relax rehna chahiye .. Jab achcha baat bolti hai Sana tab koi nahi sunta and baki time hyper ho jaate hain ... 

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

See fans force people

Gupta too saying after so many requests, he is making it.

fans should stop bothering other celebs now! It’s not cute anymore when celebs are writing that doing as they requested!  This is getting annoying actually 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I just saw a scene. Where some HM's got food from house. It is such a beautiful scene. I feel the dynamic btwn sidnaaz changed that moment.

Sana being sana asked everyone to join and have food .

Sid was in his own world,not bothered, very happy and emotional that he got mummy ke haath kaa khana and was waiting it.

After some time, he calls Sana to have food from his house . It is such a symbolic scene . That, pls come into my life ,come be my family.  Come and be a part of my life. 

And sana is the only he he calls. Not anyone else  Bakki log chal ke uske  tiffin se khane aa rahe they. But sana ko sid ke khud bulaaya tha . 

I dont know why but I got really emotional and in a happy sense seeing the scene 

Edited by intruderfast - 4 years ago
Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Sana posted even before it reached 27M 🤣

https://twitter.com/proudflipper/status/1243387773723103238?s=20

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

I think fans are going out of control coz of which it could harm on sana's career onwards...they are forcing each and every celeb who is connected to sidnaaz and making them to either answer about sidnaaz relation or forcefully give praise to them ....this is insane and it should be stop now ....or else I'm afraid if things goes like this , fans might not accept sana working with any other actor or give romantic scenes on screen with other actor than sid...this would be difficult for her in her career wise ...and I think that's why she stabilizes her relation with sid in latest IV by "friend tag" tho she is bold girl , always says truth openly but coz of sidnaaz craze going hyper and out of control day by day , she needed to lie about their relationship ....to survive in industry 

Sid ne phele hi set kar lia tha, his action showing full of love and protection for sana but his words says "only good friends" and his fans are really ok if he works also with any other actress than sana...uske liye asan ho geya hai , coz fans want him to see in any avatar whether he comes solo or with lots of actress, he will be accepted with open arms and his private life is remaining the same as it was before 

But for sana things went out of control when she expressed her feelings for sid in MSK, first her wrong decision to take this project right after bb... ppl were not ready yet and didn't came out of sidnaaz craze and she made them mad with MSK , (tho in latest IV, she told will not take hasty decisions on future projects) and coz of fans she made her show flop and now after seeing sidnaaz MV craze and even forcing her to come live and when she comes, fans don't want to see her or talk about her, in stead they talk about her background picture where she is making video , embarrassed her to be with sid assumptions, this is totally embarrassing and torturing behavior of fans for sana , and I think sid is helping her now to maintain a privacy and give such IV where considering their relation as friends only , to make her career run smoothly and ppl accept her with other actors as well , and they should maintain disctance between personal and professional life , sidnaaz is personal and if working on screen together then it's ok to make hype of them and drool over them , do everything but if they are off screen, fans should behave, respect and leave their privacy to them and not involve too much, if sana working with other actor, fans should not insult or degrade her of making false accusations "she doesn't love sid, she used sid for fame and now ditched him" 

she is also in this industry , now a famous celebrity, to be honest and this is truth,accept her as we accepted sid with other actress for a long long time. When fans see their favorite actor with any good actress with whom their chemistry works, they start loving their Jodi and wanted to keep seeing them daily for long time, that's why I'm DSDT sid and rashmi on screen Jodi was loved immensely by their fans...not at all fault of anyone...but it was sana who able to broke that continuous Jodi and made sidnaaz Jodi for the new lovers...it helped sid to come out of sidra Jodi ...and helped sana as well to make new one in her starting career but tho it's difficult to come out of real loving Jodi (which fans want to see onscreen all time together only) they are off screen Jodi and are together always ...already said by both in many IV....so we should allow them to grow in their career and work with other actor and actress as well ...only then we will be able to see sidnaaz off screen may be together live or separate videos...

I felt extremely bad today ...sana last posted IG she used shehnaazians and ppl bashed her for not using sidnaaz ...and poor girl after so much forced she updated her IG with #sidnaaz also ...this is not good 😔

It's up to us fans now to force them and make them completely go underground and so they will start giving more sarcastic IV like latest one of sana , "just friends" or you want beautiful answers from both of them if not interfere too much in their lives ! 

This msg is for all fans of sidnaaz and shehnaazians not just one