Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: wendy25

I really hope that isn't true...

I can understand their underlying need to belong  to each other bit i hope their relationship never interefers in their working space, coz that in Long term isnt healthy..

I want them both doing really wonderful projects either together or with others and not to lose out in them for something that trivial once their relationship comes out in open.

Of course Wendy perosnal life should not affect professional life but they both are little conservative in this way and I’m not saying sid will stop her ..shehnaaz herself won’t be comfortable..look at msk she would have done it professionally as paras did and even chose aanchal though we know they are not at all together then what stopped shehnaaz....when sid comes in question shehnaaz doesn’t see anything else she didn’t hold anyone’s hand in that show ..she was always in that frame that sid won’t like this ....so I feel they both will work professionally but will have boundaries set for there work....even sid has told once he is not fond of doing some intimacy centric movies or projects ..I agree to you thay personal life should not affect professional life ..but there are actors who have avoided doing projects which they are not comfortable with 

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

I hope instead of drawing lines for each other,they choose to understand, accept and have faith in each other.. When sense of of security will prevail in them, may be some sort of commitment, I am sure they wont limit each other in anyway.. what we saw in BB was relationship at its initial stage, but as the time goes by, and faith builds up,the over possessiveness will tone down.

Depends, Wendy. Ashwini’s husband was super possessive pre marriage and he went sane possessive after marriage. But my husband and I are still sick possessive even after several years of marriage. So it depends person to person and couple to couple. It feels limiting to others, but the couple see it as exerting their right over the other and that gives more joy than career opportunities or random socializing. Seeing Sidharth and Sana, I am not sure they are the kind who are likely to grow less possessive, atleast for a while. Both love control. Dekhte hai. 

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira221

Absolutely and we all know how important honesty is for Sidhart.

Haina? Especially in his personal relationships. 

Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Depends, Wendy. Ashwini’s husband was super possessive pre marriage and he went sane possessive after marriage. But my husband and I are still sick possessive even after several years of marriage. So it depends person to person and couple to couple. It feels limiting to others, but the couple see it as exerting their right over the other and that gives more joy than career opportunities or random socializing. Seeing Sidharth and Sana, I am not sure they are the kind who are likely to grow less possessive, atleast for a while. Both love control. Dekhte hai. 

Yeah it doesn't even seem limiting to the couple. It is part of love and one enjoys it. We have seen sidnaaz enjoying it when the other person got possessive. Infact their relationship got stronger after any such display of possessiveness. I feel real life mein bhi aisa hi hota hai. You don't even realise ki aisa ho raha hai. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sana/Sid calmed everyone down😆

Email IVs? Like seriously? Ye Kia baat hui?😆

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

I think that trend made solos making negative comments! It’s actually like Sid doesn’t want any Buri nazar until they get married 

Solos just have to find something negative in everything 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

It’s true that relationships should not be publicised as there are way too many jealous haters out there 🤬  Nazar is real but I don’t think shukla believes in it. He’s just super private. 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

I agree and when both have similar thoughts/possessiveness I don’t think it matters or affects their career or life! 

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Haina? Especially in his personal relationships. 

Totallyyyy 💯