Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

As a kid I used to hate the smell of ghee, not anymore.

I can't stand the smell of ghee and dahee still

Edited by Lazybird_Silpa - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Sorry to butt in, I love ghee too especially with dal - dal toye or tomato dal it's soo good. I also love mashed potatoes mixed with ghee and rice and prawn achar saath mein๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it's so good. 

Arre butting in ke liye hi toh hai hum sam yaha..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†

I can eat ghee in any shape form or fashion...When I was a kid I used to dream of a time when I earn and can buy as much ghee as i want and eat it without my mom putting the breaks....๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

I can't stand the smell of ghee and dahee still

You take away those two things and you deny me almost all of my favorite food items from the pantry...

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Dis shahid left only with kabir singh character n live with it life time. tweeting wat ks will do in lock down lol
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I can eat ghee in any shape form or fashion...When I was a kid I used to dream of a time when I earn and can buy as much ghee as i want and eat it without my mom putting the breaks....๐Ÿ˜†

Pure butter,ghee taken from pure milk is heaven
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Lulz why are all moms like that? Mine doesn't allow to touch home made ghee abhi bhi pata nahi kisse bacha ke rakhti hai๐Ÿ˜–. I use Amul cow ghee been a favorite since long. But off late am getting oiler skin and hair bhi bahut greasy ho jata hai after the very wash. So avoiding ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. 

crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Lulz why are all moms like that? Mine doesn't allow to touch home made ghee abhi bhi pata nahi kisse bacha ke rakhti hai๐Ÿ˜–. I use Amul cow ghee been a favorite since long. But off late am getting oiler skin and hair bhi bahut greasy ho jata hai after the very wash. So avoiding ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. 

Donโ€™t tell me donโ€™t tell me...I have OIL DABBA sitting right on my head making my hair and face dripping with oil 24/7....I already sort of gave up my favorite sweets now you are trying to take away the Ghee too?๐Ÿ˜ญ

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Donโ€™t tell me donโ€™t tell me...I have OIL DABBA sitting right on my head making my hair and face dripping with oil 24/7....I already sort of gave up my favorite sweets now you are trying to take away the Ghee too?๐Ÿ˜ญ

Have been eating sukha roti for past two to three months. No more ghee rice especially with dal๐Ÿ˜ญ. Slightly reduced with face. But the hair continues to bother me. It's so bad with my hair like have to wash it every alternate day. I am so tired I hardly oil. Which is wrong but I can't help. 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

You take away those two things and you deny me almost all of my favorite food items from the pantry...

I can't eat anything that has ghee or dahi in it.Ghee is not used in my home for cooking at all.