Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Vaidehi-ians,

Hope you all are doing great and are less upset over Vaidehi's end. Well, It's been quite long now since Vaidehi ended, so why not discuss the show.

When you first heard of the show that it's gona start, what was your reaction?

What made you watch Vaidehi?

Is there a particular reason why you were/were not hooked to Vaidehi?

Do you think all the actors did justice to thier characters or is there someone else who could have played a particular character better than the acutal actor?

Do you think something else was left in the story? If going by the acutal concept, think about the theme and how it acutally started, do you still feel that Vaidehi was rushed? Was it ended wrongly (should there have been some other ending)?

What more do you want to see in vaidehi section?

What type of contests/discussions etc?

Any other suggestions, if you are shy to share them on the forum, you can PM any of the Vaidehi Dev. Team member that's seeragurl07 , mikagurl23 and scorpion134

Vaidehi Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjun4u thumbnail
i watched vaidehi for pallavi kulkarni and only for her. and after bhairavi came aboard, it was totally worth it...it was amazing
sonya20006 thumbnail
I totally fell in love with vaidehi first when I saw the trailer of aryan running through the forest to find her. that was totally interesting
Junglee_Sher thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjun4u

i watched vaidehi for pallavi kulkarni and only for her. and after bhairavi came aboard, it was totally worth it...it was amazing

I completely agree I like her acting its kinda different and good, not overacting
angel_10 thumbnail
i luved the concept and bhairavi waz AMAZING!!!!!!! 👏