Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I am finally FINALLY back home. 🥳 after 5 days of sheer torment we finally managed to get enough insulin and medication for dad (as well as us and remaining) that can sustain for more than 3months majorly.

Also i have stocked enough ration and snacks and frozen foods to last at for a few weeks. 

Finally feeling relieved. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

I really want to thank WB traffic police for being so helpful and so kind. ❤️ hats off to them, for the assistance they provided. Salute. 

Amphitrite thumbnail

Jupiter Resident  

Riya

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Kya chal raha hai waise. ok I have a question

Jab kuki prerna went to drop bajju to airport who was driving? Kuki? If that is so how come Bajju didn't scold kuki on her driving skills like all desi dad's! No wonder he didn't want to hug her for her driving skills which no desi dad is ever proud of 🤣

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Jab kuki prerna went to drop bajju to airport who was driving? Kuki? If that is so how come Bajju didn't scold kuki on her driving skills like all desi dad's! No wonder he didn't want to hug her for her driving skills which no desi dad is ever proud of 🤣

First and foremost, how did he let her drive? My dad doesn’t even let me sit on the driver’s seat to pose for a picture alone. 🤣

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

First and foremost, how did he let her drive? My dad doesn’t even let me sit on the driver’s seat to pose for a picture alone. 🤣

issi liye toh bad mood mein tha 🤣 Kuki ki driving skills ki khaami nikal raha tha while driving himself 🤣

Niyati_T thumbnail

issi liye toh bad mood mein tha 🤣 Kuki ki driving skills ki khaami nikal raha tha while driving himself 🤣

🤣

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Mehra ka dusri shadi karaou..... smiley37

Mr and Mrs Bajaj at Mr Mehra and Ms Rose’s wedding 🤣

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

first tell me how is this ??

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

HOW IS THIS AS WELL