Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

KT is hated so unnecessarily. Pure unadulterated hate & baseless accusations. She's been accused of being jealous of other girls. Like seriously? I was watching the repeat telecast and I saw Tanna supporting and cheering for Adaa both the times be it during the advantage task against Dharmesh or when she was performing the height task. Stop hating on her unnecessarily ffs! 

I'd also like to mention it that it's really unfair to put a boy against a girl in a task based on sheer physical strength only that too who clearly apppears way too strong compared to the woman. Everything isn't about equality. It's a notion created by nature. A female can't beat a male in physical strength.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
I don't understand how kt already ex contestant who took part in prev season already given chance again in new season with fresh ones , y spl treatment to her , it's very unfair .Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

oh i cant remember that she was in the last season as well .

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

I don't understand how kt already ex contestant who took part in prev season already given chance again in new season with fresh ones , y spl treatment to her , it's very unfair .

Really which season? 

She said it was her mom's birthday wish that she participates in KKK and that is why she participated this season. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Really which season? 

She said it was her mom's birthday wish that she participates in KKK and that is why she participated this season. 

She came as guest contestant r something in season 7 r something . Tats y rs asked her y kt y u came again .Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago