Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbgang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BS.KSG_Dewani

Oh god SNIT are so deep and crazy ....they catch sidnaaz staying together 🤪

(Tho we know they are staying together , I feel sid was at dinning table doing live and sana was in bedroom, coz that mirror background in sana live is similar, I saw in sana insta story when she promoting shoes and SNIT spotted his shoes and standing on a side😉)

Same lady voice in background 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-HMDe3DM7E/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

the one you have posted is edited, i saw the live when it happened and there was no voice

Edited by bbgang - 4 years ago
priya20204sana thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Double post.

Edited by priya20204sana - 4 years ago
hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh god it's amazing the response this mv is getting..sidnaaz and whole team deserves this and much more..I remember many years ago I was a major tv buff ,that time I was not a fan of Sid but I had watched his shows on and off and I use to think like ki is bechare ka koi show chal hi nhi raha..teen shows m as a lead aa gaya but ek bhi koi khaas nhi chala..he really needed a hit that time..he was definitely recognised but was not much successful inspite of already being in industry for sometime..even when I came to know that he is entering ballika vadhu,I was kind of skeptical because it was well established show and no one was sure what his significance in the show would be or would it be a regular or a cameo ,but than magic happened  and he never looked back...his entry scene in balika and I was flat on him...that was the day I became his fan and so had many other girls😆..I was completely go went gone over shiv's character..I was supporting sidharth in bb because I love shiv and never realized when I became crazy for sidharth too😆..

I have seen many times people commenting for him like,"damaad of colors","favoured" "pehle se fan following hai" "unka kya hai wo toh star hai,Asim apni mehnat se pahucha hai" etc etc etc ..many popular actors face this but people don't realize that they were not born as stars..they have also done struggle and hardwork for years and had faced their share of failure but still continued ..itna sab dekhne k baad ab jaake wo is stage p pahuche hai...it took them lot of years to get this stardom..I had seen Sid's journey and I m so happy for him and Sana...his journey has been incredible from that few flops to ballika ,humpty and then bb and now fastest Indian song to get 1 million likes and many more will come in future...Sana has just started and she will definitely conquer with her charm and talent🥳🥳..I wish them all the success in professional and personal life ..abhi toh shuruwat hai..wish them all the best..❤️❤️

Edited by divaprincess - 4 years ago
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jyoti06

So sequel on cards 😆

Hey jyoti you were so right...we discussed the song and you said if open ending then sequel will happen and I think it's happening and with this song 

"Tum mere gale lag jao , mai sare dard bhula dunga, bhula dunga khud ko"

Ab decode karo that will it be from sid pov or sana's 😆

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

8.3 m !!!!! I have become a meter . Just counting views !!